If you live in Uttar Pradesh, you can directly complain about any corrupt official or other problem to the Chief Minister. For you, the UP government has run an online portal for this purpose, where both the complaints filed by you are heard and processed. Today we are going to give you all the information related to using the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal, so that you will be able to register a complaint online immediately from your mobile or computer –
Chief Minister Online Grievance Portal Uttar Pradesh –
by Government of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Portal It was started on 5th May 2020. Any type of problem or complaint can be registered by the general public on this portal. Even at the time of Corona lockdown, this portal was used to know the problems and complaints of migrant laborers in the state through online medium and for immediate disposal. Not only the registration of problems can be done on the public hearing portal, but the status of the proceedings can also be known.
As you must be aware, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also conducts public hearing at his private residence. But in view of the danger of corona epidemic, it is a good option to register a complaint on the website of Jansunwai portal. According to the people who have complained, then taking cognizance of the problem on this portal, action is definitely taken.
read this also – How to upload documents in Digital Locker?
|scheme name||online public hearing solution plan|
|government department||Public Grievances Department UP|
Complain to the Chief Minister like this from Jansunwai Portal –
- To register your complaint, first of all visit Jansunwai Portal official website go to.
- Now on the home page of the portal complaint registration Click on the button.
- Now you will see the guide line with disclaimer for online application. Tick mark there and click on submit button.
- After this a new window will open in which you will have to enter your mobile number or email. Fill it and click on submit OTP. and enter OTP.
- After this, information like the type of complaint and department will be asked in front of you. Which you fill and complete the application of registration of your problem or complaint.
- So in this way you can register your problem or complaint.
read this also – How to register online for unemployment allowance in UP?
Check the status of the action taken on the complaint like this –
- You will get the complaint number on completion of the application. With which you can know the status of the action being taken on your complaint at any time.
- To know the status of the complaint, the public hearing is visible on the website Status of complaint You have to click on the box.
- We advise you to wait for a few days after the application, if no action is taken then you can send a reminder by visiting the official website.
Purpose of Online Complaint Uttar Pradesh –
The purpose of Jansunwai Portal is to provide a reliable online portal to all the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, where people can directly reach their grievances or problems to the Chief Minister level without any hesitation. Due to which people’s trust in the government and transparency of governance should be maintained. During the nationwide lock down due to Corona, the migrant workers of Uttar Pradesh got a big help from the Jansunwai portal. The good thing about the portal is that it can be easily used on mobile as well.
Also read – How to make vehicle challan payment online?
Important things related to online complaint Uttar Pradesh ,
- This portal allows residents of Uttar Pradesh to register complaints online.
- The facility for registering complaints, status of proceedings, sending reminders and giving your feedback is available on the official website.
- The entire process of public hearing is also available on the mobile app through online medium.
- The criteria for complaints or problems to be registered on the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai website have been fixed. Whose information is given below.
Complaints not considered on Jansunwai Portal –
- Right to Information Matters
- Complaints related to ongoing court cases
- any suggestion from the government
- job seeking
- demand for financial help
- Matters relating to transfer of government posts
Also read – How to avail Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme?
UP Jansunwai Portal / APP download –
Friends, you can also do all the procedures present on the Jansunwai portal on mobile. For this you have to download the mobile app of UP Jansunwai Portal. You can download it on Google Play Store.
What is CM Helpline Number UP?
According to the official website of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, the Chief Minister’s helpline number is 181. Apart from this, common citizens can get solutions to their problems with the help of online complaint portal.
Read blog posts related to other government schemes –
self-reliant india campaign
Free Sewing Machine Distribution Scheme
How to make a complaint related to free ration distribution?
Free laptop distribution update to 10th 12th students