In this article, we have shared with you the Odisha KALIA Yojana online application process, KALIA Yojana online beneficiary new list 2022, application form, application status, and all the necessary information and latest updates of this scheme launched by the Odisha government. Please read this article carefully –
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 –
The full form of KALIA Yojana is Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme was implemented by the Odisha government from the current Rabi season 2018-19.
Under this scheme, about 50 lakh small and marginal farmer families are provided financial assistance of Rs 4,000 every year. So that all farmers can buy essential commodities like seeds, fertilisers, pesticides and use assistance for labor and other investments. Under the Kalia Yojana, the farmers and poor families of Odisha are being provided with the necessary facilities like financial assistance, agricultural loans, insurance cover.
Also know – How to fill free sewing machine scheme online form?
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Kalia Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||all farmers of the state|
|Objective||financial aid to farmers|
The main objective of KALIA scheme is –
The main objective of the Odisha government’s KALIA scheme is to increase the agricultural productivity in the state and to remove the poverty of the farmers. These are the five main objectives of the Kalia Yojana –
- comprehensive support for farming
- Comprehensive support for livelihood
- Help for vulnerable farming families
- Life insurance for farmers and landless agricultural laborers
- interest free crop loan
It is mandatory to fill the Kalia Yojana application form to get the benefits of Kalia Yojana. The brothers and sisters of Odisha who want to benefit by joining this scheme have to follow the following requirements and instructions.
Also know – How to get the benefit of Garib Kalyan Yojana?
Who is eligible to get the benefit of KALIA Scheme?
This scheme is for the permanent residents of Odisha. Especially those 50 lakh poor families who come in the BPL list, they will be given the benefit of this scheme. This includes these beneficiaries.
- small and marginal farmers
- landless farming family
- poor farming family
- landless agricultural laborers and sharecroppers
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- farm documents
- MNREGA job card
- photocopy of ration card
- bank account number
- passport size photo
- mobile number etc.
Also know – Will you get free ration even after September?
How to fill KALIA Yojana Application Form?
Follow the instructions below to apply for KALIA Yojana (KALIA Yojana Form PDF) online –
In the next page you will see the application form instruction, read it properly and click on Proceed button –
Now you will get a message “Do you want to file a Grievance?” Now click on Yes –
After this fill the complete application form by filling the aadhar number in the application form
Submit after filling the complete form carefully. Your application will go for verification. After that you will be registered.
Also know – How to avail Pradhan Mantri Aadhar Card Loan Scheme?
How to check kalia yojana beneficiary status?
of Kalia scheme To see the new Beneficiary List follow the following instructions –
- First of all kalia.odisha.gov.in Visit website.
- After that click on the Beneficiary List option given in the menu bar.
- After this you have to choose your District, Block and Gram Panchayat in the next page. afterwards view Click on the button.
Now you will see a pdf containing the list of beneficiaries of Small and Marginal farmers and Landless agricultural labourers, as per Gram Panchayt. pdf icon By clicking on it, the complete list of your Gram Panchayat will be shown. In which you can see your name.
How to check application status on kalia co in website?
To check the application status, first open the official website. Click on the link Grievance Application form given on the home page.
Now enter your Aadhar number or Token number and click on show button. After doing this, the status of the application form will be displayed.
Also know – What is the latest news of KCC loan waiver?
Key Points of KALIA Yojana Portal –
- Self-registered farmers can upload documents under PM-Kisan scheme
- Online complaint application form can be filled
- kalia yojana online application
- Track the status of your application
- beneficiary list of kalia yojana
- online refund application
- New account and login to manage portal
How to Check Reject List of Applicants in Kalia Yojana?
The process to check the reject list of all the applicants who make any mistake in filling the Kalia Yojana form is as follows –
- To see the Kalia Yojana Reject List, first you go to the Kalia Portal.
- Now click on the option of Online Grievance Application Form on the home page.
- in the next page track your application open link
- Now enter your Aadhar/Token number and click on Show button.
- Now the information about the acceptance or rejection of your application will be known.
Also know – How to take loan from NABARD Bank for Dairy Farming?
HelpLine Numbers For Kalia Scheme –
For complaint regarding Kalia Yojana – 1800-345-6770
For FAQs and information about KALIA Yojana – 1800-572-1122, 080-6117-4222
Read other blog posts –