UP free laptop scheme has been announced by the Yogi government for the high school, intermediate, ITI, diploma, graduate pass students of Uttar Pradesh. Stay with us to know what percentage of students from which districts will get free laptop in laptop scheme list and what to do for it –
UP Free Laptop Scheme List, Distribution Started –
UP Free Laptop Yojana is an ambitious scheme announced by the Yogi government. The benefit of which will be given to those students of the state who have performed well in their studies. According to the latest news recently, such students who have scored more than 80 percent marks in the board exam can be given a place in the free laptop scheme by the government.
After taking admission in graduation or intermediate in session 2022-23, application forms will be filled by the college as per government instructions. After which the way for laptop distribution will be cleared. Apart from this, the list will also be sought from the college from which the student has passed high school or intermediate. The laptop scheme list promises to provide laptops to 22 lakh students who have excelled in high school, intermediate, ITI, diploma and graduation.
Also know – How to take loan against Aadhar card? without affixing other documents
www.upcmo.up.nic.in laptop 2022
|Plan||UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|Applicant’s eligibility||10th, 12th, graduate, diploma holders|
|beneficiary||All students of UP|
|who started the scheme||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|purpose||Digitally enabling youth|
UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022 –
- First of all you have to open upcmo.up.nic.in and click on online form link.
- Now find the UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Form on the homepage and click on it.
- After this a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- After filling all the required details in the application form, upload the required documents
- After the application is accepted, your name will appear in the laptop scheme list.
Also know – How to Pay UP Traffic Police Challan Online
Laptop Yojana List of Selected Students –
In the first phase, the students studying in the final year of the following courses will be given priority in the list –
- I t i,
- and other skill development courses
These documents may be required –
- aadhar card number
- Address proof
- educational certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID, etc.
know this too Know how to get EWS certificate?
When will laptop distribution start?
The Education Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh has told that in the second phase, the work of distribution of laptops and tablets can be done around Diwali. The government has made a complete purchase of laptops. Even the children who will be selected for the free laptop or tablet, information can also be sent through a message on their mobile number.
On the other hand, it is also believed that on the basis of the marks obtained by the students, the state government can also instruct the concerned universities, colleges and educational institutions to prepare the data. On the basis of which laptop can be distributed to the students who get the best marks in studies.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme –
- Online education, skill development and making students digitally literate.
- Promoting Digital India Mission and Self-reliant India Campaign in UP.
- Fulfilling the promises made by BJP in the assembly elections.
- Creating online learning and technology lash student society.
Also know – How to Check UPPCL Consumer Electricity Bill List?
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme –
- To make the scheme successful, the UP government will spend Rs 1800 crore.
- Laptops will be distributed free of cost to the students who perform well in class 10th, 12th, graduation and diploma.
- Through this scheme, students will be able to fulfill their career aspirations like e-learning, skill development, online money making and more.
- The application or registration of UP Free Laptop Yojana is expected to be opened on the upcmo.up.nic.in portal.
- Diploma holder students doing polytechnic, ITI from various colleges of the state have also been considered eligible for the scheme.
- 22 lakh eligible students will be selected for distribution of free laptops.
At what percentage will the laptop be available?
To be included in the Free Laptop Scheme List, the minimum marks of the applicants should be 80% or above. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher percentage of marks.
know this too Know how to make health card?