COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Correction @ cowin.gov.in In view of the third wave of corona, the central government is getting the corona vaccine administered to lakhs of people every day. After this, a corona vaccine certificate is also given to the person who gets the vaccine. In such a situation, if there is any mistake in your corona certificate, then how can you correct your certificate. Today we are going to give you complete information about it.
In this article, we are going to give complete information about Covin Vaccine Certificate Correction like Name, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Father’s Name, Dosage Date. We know that you all want to know that how you can get Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction done online and we will provide you clearly information about it in our article.
We hope that all of you will read our article carefully because it has been told in our article that you can get your vaccine certificate corrected online sitting at home. If you find any mistake in your vaccination certificate and you want to rectify it, then there is some procedure prescribed for that also. Through the CoWin app, you can make corrections in your certificate, for this you only have to give some important information.
Latest Update:- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Correction @ cowin.gov.in After getting the corona vaccine, if there is a mistake in your corona certificate, then how can you correct it. In this article we are going to give complete information about it. With the help of this article, you can correct the mistake in your certificate.
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Correction
Covin Vaccine Certificate Improvement
You can make corrections in your vaccine certificate online only by visiting the official website, which is a very easy process. Immediately after your first dose you are provided with your Vaccine Certificate, which you can get online and if you find any mistake in your Vaccination Certificate and you want to rectify it, some procedure is prescribed for that too. Is.
Through the CoWin app, you can make corrections in your certificate, for this you only have to give some important information. In the vaccination certificate, you are given all the details like your name, age, gender, date of birth or photo etc., along with the name of vaccination, vaccination place, date or by whom etc. If you want, you can get more information about it by visiting the official website of CoWin, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
Cowin Vaccine Certificate Correction
Correct Errors in Covin Vaccine Certificate
You can fix all the errors in your certificate very easily, for which you will need some important details. You will need 13 digit beneficiary reference ID for vaccination certificate. Vaccines have been made by the government to eliminate the corona virus spread in the country, which we can get done by visiting our nearest Kovid centers. This vaccine is issued to people above 18 years of age on 01 May 2021 and you are issued a vaccination certificate immediately after the first dose.
If you want to get vaccinated, you can book a slot for yourself by visiting the official website, after that you can get your vaccination done. Let us tell you, according to the report, the corona virus cannot be completely avoided after getting the Kovid vaccine, but the chances of getting infected with the corona virus are greatly reduced. Till now a total of 700 million doses have been given all over India and still a large number of people are getting this vaccine every day.
COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate Correction
How to Improve Cowin Vaccine Certificate?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of CoWin www.cowin.gov.in will go on.
- Then you will have to fill in your phone number, through which you had registered for your own Kovid-19 vaccine.
- OTP will come on your number, it will have to be filled.
- After this you have to click on Verify and Proceed.
- After that the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to click on “Raise an issue”.
- After clicking, you have to select the option of “Certificate Correction”.
- A new page will open where you will get “What is the issue?” option will appear. From there select the correction in certificate.
- Then you have to check your details in self-correction which you want to edit or correct.
- Apart from your name, you can edit only two of the date of birth, gender and photo identification number.
- After that fill all the details correctly.
- Then click on continue and submit the details.
- Also, we would like to inform you that on the CoWin app you can correct the errors in your vaccination certificate only once.
We hope that you have got all the information about Cowin Vaccine Certificate Improvement in our article, if you still want to ask something about it, then you can message us in the comment section and we will reach you soon. world