Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 September 2020. With this scheme, there is a possibility of increasing the fish production in the country by two times as well as providing employment to 55 lakh people. In this article we Matsya Sampada Yojana Application, Online Form And have tried to reach you the necessary information related to getting benefits. Stay with us in this article for complete details.
What is Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana?
Let us tell you that Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) is an important scheme for farmers and people associated with aquatic business. Modi government to make this scheme successful 20050 crore Passed the budget of Rs. Which is the biggest ever fund of fish production sector. This scheme is expected to give good progress towards doubling the income of farmers and fishermen.
Read it –
Overview of the Article
|scheme name||Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana|
|when did it start||10 September 2020|
|ministry||Ministry of Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairying Government of India|
|the gain||Financial assistance to farmers associated with fish farming|
new update –
The Modi government is giving special emphasis on this scheme to make the country self-reliant in the fish production sector in the country. Now under this scheme with the aim of increasing foreign exports and doubling the income of farmers. Loan facility is also being given by the government to the farmers interested in fish production. Farmers associated with the fisheries sector can take a loan of Rs 3 lakh on KCC i.e. Kisan Credit Card at 4 percent interest. Let us tell you that Kisan Credit Card has now been linked to the fish production sector. Therefore, the farmer fishermen of the fisheries sector can definitely get its benefit.
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Application –
Farmers associated with fisheries who want to take loans for their business and basic requirements for fish farming, they can visit the official website of the Fisheries Department and see the information related to online application.
Read it – Next installment of PM Kisan will come on this date
Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana purpose of ,
- To double India’s exports in the fisheries sector.
- To create 55 lakh new employment opportunities through Matsya Sampada Yojana.
- Doubling the income of fishermen and farmers engaged in fish production.
- To provide loan of 3 lakhs to the farmers through Kisan Credit Card.
- To motivate farmers to use modern technology in fish production sector.
- Connecting farmers to e-market place and new information related to livestock with the help of e Gopala app.
fish estate scheme special features of ,
After starting the self-reliant India campaign, Prime Minister Narendra Modi started more than one schemes. In this sequence, Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana was started. This scheme of the Central Government is the most budgeted scheme till date in the fisheries sector. Following are the salient features of this scheme –
- The central government has proposed Rs.20050 crore for this scheme. Out of which Rs 12340 crore will be used for aquaculture and marine inland fisheries and Rs 7710 crore will be used for creating fisheries infrastructure.
- The benefit of the Prime Minister’s Matsya Sampada Yojana will be available only to the farmers and fishermen associated with the fisheries business.
- PMMSY aims to increase fish production by 7 million tonnes in the next five years. Which will be twice the current production.
- There is a possibility of 55 lakh new employment from Matsya Sampada Yojana. Which can prove to be a milestone in doubling the income of fishermen.
- From 2024 to 2025, India is likely to have an income of Rs 1 lakh crore with the help of this scheme.
Read it – Kusum Solar Pump Scheme
Benefits of Matsya Sampada Yojana –
- Farmers associated with fisheries business will get direct benefit from the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana.
- The scheme will provide employment to more than 55 lakh people associated with fisheries in the next 5 years.
- India can increase fish production by 2 times in the next 3 to 4 years.
- With the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, there will be a revolution in fish production and development.
- The farmers will be compensated for the loss caused by natural calamities through this scheme of the government.
E Gopala Mobile App –
Prime Minister Narendra Modi with Matsya Sampada Yojanath, e-Gopala Mobile App also launched. He said that the e Gopala mobile app would be such a digital medium, which would make it easier for the farmers keeping livestock to choose good quality livestock. With the help of this mobile app, farmers will avoid middlemen.
This app will also give important information related to animal care and food for all the brothers and sisters associated with animal husbandry. E Gopala App is going to be very important for farmers. Kisan brother must download this app.
Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana Highlights –
While launching the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana and E Gopala App on 10 September 2020, the Prime Minister had said many important things –
- The Prime Minister said that the goal of the schemes launched by the government is to make 21st century India self-reliant and capable.
- The Prime Minister said that Blue Revolution (works related to fisheries), White Revolution (i.e. work related to milk production) and Sweet Revolution (works related to honey production) can bring great benefits to the farmers. government Prime Minister Matsya Sampada Yojana Wants to bring revolution in these areas with such schemes.
- While launching the Matsya Sampada Yojana, the Prime Minister said that today this scheme is going to be implemented in 21 states.
- For this, a total of Rs 20000 crore will be spent in the next 5 years. Out of which Rs 1700 crore has been released today itself.
- With the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, modern equipment, new market and new infrastructure will be created. Which will definitely benefit the people.
- The Prime Minister said that this scheme has been designed keeping in view the possibilities of fisheries in different rivers and seas of the country.
- Launching the e Gopala mobile app, the Prime Minister said that with the help of this app, farmers would get information related to purchase of good quality livestock and their nutrition on their mobiles. So that he will not get caught in the affair of any kind of broker.
- E Gopala app will provide information related to livestock productivity, health and diet to farmers.
- The Prime Minister said that with the passage of time, food processing and their research centers will be opened in the villages too. Due to which the words of Jai Kisan, Jai Vigyan and Jai Anusandhan will be true.
Read it – Khadi Agarbatti Self-reliant Mission 2022