As you all know, in view of the problems being faced by the poor and needy due to Corona epidemic in the country, the Modi government at the Center is running a scheme to distribute free ration every month. For almost two years now, 80 crore families of the country are getting the benefit of Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana. Today we will know that for how long will the Government of India extend the free ration distribution scheme?
When will you get free ration (Final Update) –
by Modi government Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Free ration being distributed in the country under by September 2022 Will keep getting Its benefits will continue to be available to all 80 crore ration card holder families across the country through government ration shops. This includes both Antyodaya and eligible household beneficiaries.
Government Loan Help Scheme –
According to another update, the wheat available per unit in free ration will not be available till next September. Instead, rice will be given to most card holders. This decision has been taken by the government due to some problems faced in the procurement of wheat.
UP Latest update of free ration distribution in ,
- Free ration distribution by the state government in UP has now been extended till September.
- In free ration, eligible household ration cards will get 5 kg rice and 1-1 kg pulses, salt and oil per unit.
- Apart from this, 35 kg of food grains will continue to be available on Antyodaya ration card, along with pulses, sugar, salt and oil.
- Earlier it was extended in March till June, now it will run till September 2022.
- This time sugar can also be available in the state government’s free ration.
So in this way, ration will be available twice every month in Uttar Pradesh.
read also The way to take loan from Aadhar card will not fail
Know what will be available in free ration –
In the free ration distribution of every month in UP, 15 crore ration card holders are being given wheat, rice along with one kilogram of gram, oil, salt.
According to the new announcement of free ration distribution, food grains are given at government ration shops with the help of fingerprints through ration cards as before. In free ration, 5 kg of wheat or rice is given on 1 unit (one member). However, in most places, 3 kg of wheat and 2 kg of rice have also been found per unit in this process. For this, they have to get Aadhaar authentication done every month at government ration shops.
In other states also there was a separate announcement of giving free ration –
After the announcement of free ration by the central government, it was also decided by other state governments to give free ration to their citizens. It included states like Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Delhi. The information given by the state governments in this regard is given below –
read also Open UP Ration Card District Wise List
Who can take free ration –
Whether you are from Bihar or Uttar Pradesh, citizens of every state will get free ration till March 2022. With the help of your ration card, you will get free food grains from the government ration shop. For this you should have only ration card. Let us tell you that under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme, now food grains can be taken from the same ration card in the whole country. If you do not know how to find Ration Card Name List then read this article –
Read this also Check Ration Card New Name List
Ration card toll free number –
If the ration dealer is not giving you free ration as per the prescribed standard, then you can register your complaint by calling these help numbers issued by the government immediately –
Toll free Numbers of all states –
- Andhra Pradesh – 1800-425-2977
- Arunachal Pradesh – 03602244290
- Assam – 1800-345-3611
- Bihar- 1800-3456-194
- Chhattisgarh- 1800-233-3663
- Goa- 1800-233-0022
- Gujarat- 1800-233-5500
- Haryana – 1800–180–2087
- Himachal Pradesh – 1800–180–8026
- Jharkhand – 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512
- Karnataka- 1800-425-9339
- Kerala- 1800-425-1550
- Madhya Pradesh – 181
- Maharashtra- 1800-22-4950
- Manipur- 1800-345-3821
- Meghalaya- 1800-345-3670
- Mizoram- 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891
- Nagaland – 1800-345-3704, 1800-345-3705
- Odisha – 1800-345-6724 / 6760
- Punjab – 1800-3006-1313
- Rajasthan – 1800-180-6127
- Sikkim – 1800-345-3236
- Tamil Nadu – 1800-425-5901
- Telangana – 1800-4250-0333
- Tripura- 1800-345-3665
- Uttar Pradesh- 1800-180-0150
- Uttarakhand – 1800-180-2000, 1800-180-4188
- West Bengal – 1800-345-5505
- Delhi – 1800-110-841
- Jammu – 1800-180-7106
- Kashmir – 1800–180–7011
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands – 1800-343-3197
- Chandigarh – 1800–180–2068
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu – 1800-233-4004
- Lakshadweep – 1800-425-3186
- Puducherry – 1800-425-1082
Read this also Join one nation one ration card
Question and Answer (FAQ)-
ration kis kisko milega?
Let us tell you that free ration is being given to all the ration card holder families of the country. Without ration card ration will not be available.
How much ration is available on ration card 2022?
On all ration cards issued under the National Food Security Act, 5 kg of wheat or rice is available per family member per month. In this, wheat is given at Rs 2 per kg while rice is given at Rs 3 per kg.
How much ration is available on 1 unit?
Normally 5 kg of grain is available on one unit. In this, a person is given 2 kg of rice and 3 wheat.
When will you get ration in Delhi?
Free ration will now be given in Delhi till 31 May 2022. For this, you can get information at your nearest government ration shop.
How to get ration from Aadhar card?
Poor families who do not have ration card can take ration from their Aadhar card only. If the kotedar does not give ration, then call the helpline number.
Read this also Check Jharkhand Ration Card List