Today we will tell you through this article that if you are a resident of Jharkhand and a farmer, then how will you get your name registered in the farmer loan waiver list and will be able to see, what is the purpose of loan waiver, what are its benefits, farmer loan Which farmers are eligible to participate in the waiver scheme ie what is the eligibility for farmer loan waiver, what are the documents required for farmer loan waiver?
Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme 2022 –
There is a big happy news for the farmers of Jharkhand state. Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme has been started by the Government of Jharkhand for the benefit of the farmers. And the Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2022 has been released on the online portal.
|scheme name||Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme|
|initiated||by Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|beneficiary||small and marginal farmers of the state|
|purpose||farm loan waiver|
Read it – How to make labor card?
Eligibility for Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver –
- The benefit of farmer loan waiver issued by the government can be availed by only those farmers who have ever taken any kind of loan from the bank and they will be unable to pay this loan.
- For this you must be a native of Jharkhand.
- Applicant’s age should be 18 years or above.
- Only farmers who take loan from government bank will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- If a farmer also has a government job, then he will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Those farmers who have good income and who fill ITR will also not be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents required for farmer loan waiver –
- applicant’s aadhar card
- passport size photo
- Voter ID Card
- Ration card
- registered mobile number
- Basic address proof
Read it – How to get home loan?
Benefits of farmer loan waiver
- Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme, the state government has issued for all small and marginal farmers to help them repay their loans by providing them financial assistance.
- The names of the farmers of the state who have taken a loan of 50 thousand or more will be included in the loan waiver list.
- Seeing the list through online means will save both money and time of the farmer.
- By getting the benefit of this scheme, farmers will now be able to show more interest in the agriculture sector and will be able to run their maintenance and livelihood smoothly.
- On completion of the farmer’s loan by the government, the farmers will be able to take the loan again, but they will be able to take the benefit of this scheme only once.
Objectives of Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme –
The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the small farmers of the state financially. Because many times farmer brothers have to take loan from banks to make their crop more good and fertile. And if their crop is ruined for some reason or the crop yield is not good, then they are not able to repay their debt due to which they have to face many problems and their houses, ornaments all have to be mortgaged and for this reason many times They are even forced to commit suicide. In view of this problem of the farmers, the state governments announce loan waiver. If the farmer has taken a loan of 50 thousand rupees from the bank, then the entire loan will be waived by the government and the government will pay it itself.
Read it – How to get solar power installed through Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme
Farmer Loan Waiver List 2022 Jharkhand –
The release of Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver List has been announced by the state government. The farmers of the state who want to get their loan waived by applying under this scheme, first of all they will have to register their name in the beneficiary list and then after the release of that list, their name will have to be checked in the beneficiary list, only then. You will be able to take advantage of this scheme. For Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi List 2022, small and marginal farmers of the state will be selected.
What is the process to login for Jharkhand Kisan Karj Waiver Scheme –
- First of all you have to get farmer loan waiver official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login option.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to enter your Aadhar number.
- Now you have to click on the search option.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this registration form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to do beneficiary registration.
Read it – How to get One Nation One Ration Card?
How to check Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver List 2022 Online –
* First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme, after which the home page will open in front of the applicant.
* On this home page, you will see the option of Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme List, you have to click on this option.
* After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to fill some of the asked information, and then click on the search button.
* After clicking on the button, the Jharkhand Farmer Loan Waiver List will appear in front of you on the next page.
* In this way your beneficiary list will come.
Launch of Kisan Call Center
Kisan Call Center has been launched by the Jharkhand Government. Now the farmers of the state will now have to make only a telephone call or online complaint to get their problem resolved.
You can register your agriculture related complaint on this toll free number.
Toll free number – 1800 123 1136
Call center contact time
The Jharkhand government also wants to be aware of the suggestions of the farmers and also wants to solve the grievances of the farmers by listening to them. Keeping this objective in mind, Kisan Call Center has been launched by the government. On this call center, farmers of the state can register their problems and suggestions from Monday to Saturday, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Efforts will be made to solve their problems from block to headquarter level.
Read it – View Agneepath Yojna Army Online Form, Exam Date