How to get Home Loan: As you all know that the Central Government has run the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for the poor families of urban and rural areas. Under this, pucca houses are provided to the families living below the poverty line. Apart from this, subsidy is also given to the eligible people taking loan to build a house. In this article, we are going to know what is the eligibility to get home loan subsidy? And how can we get it –
How to get home loan? Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Home Loan 2022 –
Under the housing scheme, a subsidy of up to 2 lakh 67 thousand is given to eligible applicants for taking home loan. Under this scheme, a substantial subsidy is provided by the government to the beneficiaries on taking home loan. There is a need to apply for government grant on the total home loan taken under PM Awas Scheme. But for this some necessary documents and some qualifications are necessary.
Read it – Check Indira Awas Yojana District Wise Candidate List
These are the subsidy eligibility on home loan 2022 –
- Applicant must be a resident of India to apply for this scheme.
- Apart from this, the applicant should be financially weak and his annual income should be at least between 3 lakh to 6 lakh.
- The applicant applying under this scheme should not have his own pucca house.
- Any applicant applying should not have taken loan under Housing Scheme of India. Apart from this, no application has been made for any house under this scheme.
- Applicant should not have government job
- The applicant for getting subsidy should also not be a tax payer.
- Dependent and essential and widow women will be given first priority at the time of sorting out the beneficiaries giving benefits under this scheme.
- Apart from this, the applicant should be below poverty line.
Documents to get home loan subsidy –
Home loan is given under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. After taking loan on this, subsidy is also given to the applicant by the central government. All these documents must be with the applicant to avail subsidy on home loan.
- Aadhar card To take advantage of this subsidy available under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, the applicant must have his own Aadhar card.
- pan card Apart from this, it is also necessary for the applicant to attach his PAN card along with the application form to take benefit under this scheme. The use of PAN card is known to know about the income and expenditure of the applicant.
- Other ID proofs and ID proofs Apart from these two documents mentioned above, the applicant can use many more documents according to his convenience which tells about the identity of the applicant.
- proof of address The applicant is also required to provide proof of address to take advantage of subsidy under this home loan. For this, the applicant can also use Aadhar card etc.
- ITR or bank statement for last 6 months Apart from this, the applicant also has to give details of his income. The applicant has to submit his last 6 months bank statement or his ITR also with this form.
Read it – Check (IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary) Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2022
How to get home loan? Know how to take advantage?
To take advantage of home loan subsidy, the applicant has to apply online under this scheme. You have to follow this process to apply online.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of this scheme.
- After visiting the website, 3 options are available in it like LIG, MIG EWS etc. Out of these, you have to click on the other 3 components.
- After clicking on these options, you have to enter your Aadhar card number in it. And with that you also have to enter your name in it, then it is on the Aadhar card.
- now You get the option of authenticate, out of which you have to click on authenticate your information.
After filling this information, you have to submit this form. As soon as you submit this form, after that your application for this subsidy will be done.
How to check your name in the scheme?
You can follow this process to see your name in the loan and subsidy received under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. After following this process, you will get to know whether your name is in it or not.
- First of all, you have to come to the website related to this scheme. of this plan official website Is.
- After this, after visiting this website, you see an option at the top in the name of Search Beneficiary.
- After coming to this option, you have to enter your Aadhar card number in it. After that, as soon as you submit this form, after that your details will be revealed in the open.
After following this process, the information about whether your name is in this scheme or not will come in front of you.
Read it – See Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Urban and Rural List 2022
How to get home loan? How to know how much subsidy will be given?
If you want to check the subsidy received under this scheme, then this process has to be followed for that.
- First of all you have to come to this website.
- After this, in this you see an option called Subsidy Calculator. You have to click on it.
- After coming to this option, you have to fill your loan information in this.
After doing this you will see the amount of your subsidy.
Read it – Bhoo Adhikar Yojana MP, every landless family will get plot, apply