Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme has been started by the Ministry of Power to overcome the growing power crisis. Under this scheme, whoever wants to install solar system on their roof for their home or business, they will be provided subsidy by the government. Let us know the complete details of this scheme –
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme –
Under the Solar Rooftop Subsidy scheme, any eligible citizen of the country can get solar plates installed on the roof of his house. For this they do not have to pay any kind of fee. Under this scheme, there is also a provision to get subsidy by the government on the total cost of installing solar system by the applicant.
After installing solar panels for free, they will get free electricity under this scheme. Although the operation of this scheme will be done in the whole country, but priority has been given to rural areas in the scheme.
read this also – Solar Self Employment Scheme 2022, earn money by installing solar plants in the fields
rooftop Solar Eligibility for the subsidy scheme –
There is no special qualification to install solar panels. But under this scheme, the needy people who have to face the problems related to electricity, they can take advantage of this scheme. Subsidy will be given by the central government for installing 1 kW solar panels. One advantage of installing solar panels is that due to this, the cost of electricity will also be reduced.
Advantages of Solar Rooftop Scheme –
Under the scheme, whoever installs a solar rooftop on the roof of his house and factory, then it has many benefits which are as follows –
- Under this scheme, whoever gets the solar panels installed, one of the biggest benefits is that the government will also give subsidy under this scheme so that the cost of this solar panel is not spent on them.
- Apart from this, there will be relief in electricity bill to the beneficiaries.
- Apart from this, environment friendly electricity will be produced.
- Electricity will be produced free of cost and can be supplied at any time in the home or factory.
- This solar panel can be used for 25 years.
- Whatever payment is made for this scheme, it will be completed in the next 5 to 6 years.
read this also – Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration 2022
Facts related to Solar Rooftop Scheme –
- Under this scheme, 10 square feet of space is required to install a 1 kW solar plant to install solar panels.
- Apart from this, by producing electricity with the help of solar panels, there is a reduction of 30 to 40 percent in the generation of grid electricity and due to this the electricity bill also comes down.
- Under this scheme subsidy is also given by the government.
Subsidy given under Solar Rooftop Scheme –
If anyone wants to take advantage of this scheme, then such subsidy is given to him by the government –
- If a solar plant of up to 3 kW is installed, then a subsidy of up to 40 percent will be given for setting up that solar plant.
- Similarly, if a solar plant is installed from 3 kW to 10 kW, then it will be given a subsidy of up to 10 percent by the government.
read this also – Agricultural Machinery Grant (Subsidy) Scheme 2022
How to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme –
To apply under Solar Rooftop Scheme, you can follow this process –
- Step 1 For this, first of all, one has to come to the website of this scheme.
- Step 2 After coming to this page, you get the option of the name of DISCOM and in that Discom Portal Another option is found in the name of, after clicking on it, you reach a new page.
After visiting this page, the links of all the discoms are found here. After coming to their respective discom among them, you can apply online from there.
read this also – Subsidy Loan Scheme 2022: These are the schemes which provide up to 60% subsidy