Some scheme is being run by the government to improve the banking facility in every state and to provide employment to women. The latest news of BC Sakhi Yojana in Uttar Pradesh, online form and details related to application eligibility and required documents are given here.
BC Sakhi Yojana UP –
This is a scheme under which women and girls will be recruited to improve the banking facilities in the villages. Under this scheme, the banking facility in the villages will be improved.
This scheme has been started by the state government of Uttar Pradesh and all these women will work under Banking Correspondence in different villages of the state. If the citizen of a village has work related to the bank, then he does not need to go to the bank, but now this correspondence of the bank will come to him himself.
Read it – Pradhan Mantri Kanya Dhan Yojana
Who can apply under BC Sakhi Scheme?
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- Along with this, the female applicant applying must have passed class 10th.
- Apart from this, that woman must have knowledge related to banking.
- Apart from this, the candidate must be able to do transactions.
- The woman who wants to take advantage of this scheme should be able to operate an electronic device.
- With this, it is necessary to be able to do work related to women’s bank.
How to apply BC Sakhi Yojana online form –
To apply under this scheme, you first have to install the application related to this scheme in your mobile. Only after that with the help of this application you can apply in it.
- First of all you Applications You have to install it on your phone.
- After this, after installing this application in your phone, you have to log in with the help of mobile number.
- In this you get directions on the screen.
- As soon as your profile is created in it, then the woman gets the option to apply on it.
After this, as soon as you apply in it, after that the application goes in pending, then after that your form is checked as soon as after that. If your form is found correct then after that your form is accepted.
Read it – Schemes for Higher Education of Girls
What kind of benefit will Bank Sakhi get?
The women who apply under this scheme or become a bank friend, they will also be given its benefit. As a Banking Sakhi, she will be given a commission of Rs.4000 every month and on the basis of how many transactions she does.
Under this scheme, along with financial assistance, they will also be given financial assistance to buy equipment related to the scheme. Along with this, they will also be given money to buy equipment connected to micro ATMs. Along with this, financial transactions will be facilitated under this scheme.
Features of Banking Sakhi Yojana –
- Under this scheme, employment will also be given to those women who become friends by joining this scheme.
- Under this scheme, banking facility will be made easy in the state.
- Under this scheme, the women to be selected will be given training for the first 6 months, in which they will be told about the work related to banking and not only this, they will also be given Rs.
Read it – Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Major Functions of BC Sakhi
If a woman becomes a BC Sakhi, then she has some of the following things to which she agrees –
- Under this scheme, those women will have to provide services related to Jan Dhan.
- Along with this, they have to do banking related work.
- Along with this, people also have to provide loan related facility.
- Along with this, they have to go from house to house and provide facilities related to withdrawal and deposit of money from banks and banks.
Salary available under BC Sakhi scheme –
Under this scheme, if someone applies and gets selected, then he is given some of the following salary –
- In this, the woman will be given a salary of Rs 4,000 per month for the first 6 months.
- Apart from this, if the woman does all the transactions, then she will be given commission on the transaction.
- Along with this, 50 thousand rupees will be given to that woman to buy equipment.
- After this, only commission will be given after 6 months.
Read it – government scheme for orphan children