Yoga is the Art of Living: Yoga is the art of living, in case of illness, if you adopt yoga along with medicine, then you can get quick health benefits. Yoga is the art of living life, by adopting it we can keep our body healthy. Yoga is the art of living, in case of illness, if you adopt yoga with medicine, then you can get quick recovery. Yoga is the art of living life, by adopting it we can keep our body healthy.
general protocol According to the practice of yoga with voluntary organizations in the morning, in which yoga practice is started with the chanting of Om and at the end of yoga, “We have to always keep our mind balanced, our inner development takes place. contained therein.
International Yoga Day 2022:
Staying productive at work for long hours can be difficult. Try these best and simple yoga asanas that you can practice at work to increase your energy level and productivity.
International Yoga Day is celebrated every year on 21st June. We will be discussing the benefits of yoga on raising our energy level this year. The increase in energy immediately increases productivity.
We discuss in this article beginner level yoga poses that give an instant energy boost. Such poses can be done during work and will increase your productivity. Learn how to improve your performance at work with yoga.
Best 3 Yogasanas that will increase your energy and productivity:
1. Adho Mukha Svanasana / Downward Facing Dog Pose
Adho Mukha Svanasana is a very important posture of yoga science. Yoga gurus and yoga teachers first teach those who want to practice this yoga asana. Adho Mukha Svanasana gives good stretch and strength to the whole body.
Like a doctor doesn’t come home after eating an apple a day. Similarly, practicing the posture of breathing facing downwards daily keeps doctors and diseases away from you. Practicing this asana also keeps you away from problems like stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia.
How To Relax In 10 Minutes Best Relaxation Techniques
Method of doing Adho Mukha Svanasana:
- Lie down on your stomach on a yoga mat.
- While inhaling, raise the body on the feet and hands and make a table-like shape.
- While exhaling, slowly raise the hips upwards.
- Keep your elbows and knees tight.
- Make sure the body forms an inverted ‘V’ shape.
- The shoulders and arms should remain in a straight line during the practice of this asana.
- The feet will be in line with the hips. Keep in mind that your heels will be on the outside.
- Now press the hands down towards the ground.
- Try to lengthen the neck.
- Keep your ears touching the inner part of your hands.
- Try to focus your eyes on the navel.
- Hold for a few seconds and after that keep the knees on the ground.
- Come back to the table position.
2. Padahastasana (Forward Bending)
In Sanskrit, this is known as Padahastasana or standing forward bend. It is easy to practice this pose while at work. Its purpose is to increase blood circulation as well as stretch the muscles. Both these activities increase energy levels. Follow these steps to do Padahastasana:
Method of doing Padahastasana:
- stand up straight
- now slowly lean forward
- The aim is to bend your body in half and place your palms on the ground.
- If you can’t bend enough, even touching your toes may be enough. As discussed above, this condition can be modified. Therefore, it is sufficient and helpful to move your hands towards the floor as far as possible.
- At this point, your face should be facing your feet (the top of your head is facing the floor).
- repeat this a few times in small intervals
3. Balasana (Child’s Pose)
After doing yoga there comes a stage when the yogi needs rest. In such a state, yogis practice Balasana to get relaxation and remove body fatigue. Balasana is the best asana not only for beginners but also for yogis of all levels.
Method of doing Balasan:
- Get down on your knees on the yoga mat.
- Touch both the ankles and the ankles together.
- Slowly spread your knees to the side as far as possible.
- Take a deep breath and lean forward.
- Take the stomach in between both the thighs and exhale.
- Widen the sacrum behind the waist.
- Now while contracting the hip try to pull it towards the navel.
- Get fixed on the inner thighs or inner thighs.
- Try to lift the head slightly behind the neck.
- Try to pull the tailbone towards the pelvis.
- Bring your hands in front and keep them in front of you.
- Both the hands will remain in the line of the knees.
- Try to touch both the shoulders with the floor.
- The stretch in your shoulders should be felt from the shoulder blades to the back.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds to a few minutes.
- Breathe in while slowly stretching the front torso.
- While tilting the pelvis down, lift the tail bone and return to the normal position.
Follow Us On Social Media