Agneepath Yojna Army Online Form, Exam Date 2022 View Clear Details

Agneepath Yojna Army Recruitment: The Modi government has started a new scheme to fulfill the dream of recruiting the youth of the country in the army. Which is also very much discussed nowadays. For those young brothers and sisters who wish to serve the country by joining the army, the details of Agneepath Yojana online form, exam date and salary etc. are given below –

Agneepath Yojana Army Recruitment 2022 –

Let us tell you that under the Agneepath scheme, about 45 to 46 thousand youth are now announced to be recruited every year for army recruitment in the country. The youth recruited under the scheme will be given an opportunity to serve in the army for 4 years. Along with this, after four years, 25 percent of the youth will be made permanent and the remaining 75 percent of the candidates will be retired by giving a good pension.

Agneepath Yojana Army Recruitment 2022

This is a scheme under which a lot of changes have been made in the recruitment process in the three armies of the country i.e. Navy, Army and Air Force. In this recruitment process, the recruitment process will be started afresh and the youth of the country will get a chance to serve in the Indian Army.

Read it – How much money is coming in the labor card?

Agneepath Scheme Hindi –

Under this scheme, whoever wants to go to this service will be given a chance for this service. Every year the recruitment related to this scheme will be taken out by the central government, in which youth can apply. After that there will be a written test and they will be given a chance to serve the country under this scheme.

After this, whoever passes the examination and physical test, then they will be sent to any one of the three forces of the Indian Army for the next 4 years and they will be given army related training there.

scheme name agneepath yojana army recruitment
age of application 17.5 years to 23 years
Post Name armed force
Application time June July
total rank 46,000
Website see notification

Read it – Employment Employment Fair Registration 2022

Salary and other benefits under Agnipath Scheme –

  • After recruitment in the first 4 years, all selected army personnel will be given a salary of up to 30 thousand.
  • Army jawans can take a loan of up to 18 lakhs for their family in these 4 years.
  • Apart from this, 25 percent who will be selected, after which 75 percent will be left behind, they will be given an amount of up to 12 lakhs after retirement under this scheme.
  • Along with this, whatever salary you get under this scheme will be tax free.

Read it – Government Credit Linked Loan Portal Application Details

agneepath yojana army recruitment Qualification –

Before applying for this scheme, check about these qualifications –

  • age Under this scheme, the applicant applying in Agneepath Army must be at least 17.5 years old and maximum 23 years.
  • education Applicant must have passed 10th class or 12th class.
  • Resident Applicants residing in any state or union territory of India can apply for this scheme.

Documents required for Agneepath Yojana Army Online Form –

  • identity card To apply in this recruitment, applicants also have to provide identity card like Aadhar card, Voter ID card etc. Any one.
  • proof of address Apart from this, the applicant also has to submit the proof of his address along with the form under this scheme.
  • photo and signature Apart from this, it is necessary for the applicant to have a latest photograph of himself as well as the signature of the applicant.

Read it – Aadhar card loan scheme 2022, apply like this

Fee for Agneepath Army Recruitment Scheme –

There is no need to pay any kind of fee for the recruitment to be done under this Agneepath scheme. This army recruitment form is absolutely free. General category, OBC, SC, ST or women of any category can apply under this scheme and they do not need to pay fees in it.

How to apply for Agneepath Yojana?

The date of commencement of application under the scheme has been given as June 24. However, there is no official notification yet about how to apply online. The notification related to this scheme will be issued every year in the month of June-July.

Read it – Easy to take milk dairy loan, start your business in 2022 like this