UP Ration Card New list 2022 | How to check UP Ration Card List – Find the name in the online APL / BPL list | UP ration card kese dekhen | Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2022 | HOW To Download Ration Card In UP
UP New Ration Card List Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh district wise UP Ration Card New List Online on 2021-22 fcs.up.gov.in issued on. All citizens who had earlier made fresh registrations for ration cards can now check their names online or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries.
Ration card is an essential document for APL/BPL people to avail benefits of most of the government schemes. It is important to note that ration card holders can buy ration at subsidized rates only from ration shops located nearby.
Rashan Card List 2022 Up | Apply Online New Processes | Click here to know the process to see the new list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
To ease the process of finding the name of the beneficiaries of the UP government, the new list of this ration card 2022-23 has been made public. People NFSA Eligible List of Beneficiaries 2022 You can also find your name online. People can now also search their name in Ration Card for Below Poverty Line (NFSA) / Antyodaya Beneficiaries.
Download UP Ration Card New List 2022
All the candidates who previously applied for new ration card can now check their name in UP Ration Card List 2022-23 for NFSA Beneficiaries as per below procedure
- Visit the official website of Department of Food and Civil Supplies fcs.up.gov.in
- On the homepage, under “Important Links” section “NFSA. on the link of eligibility list Click.
- Here candidates have to click on the appropriate district, then their city, next ration card number next to the name of the shopkeeper, to open the ration card list of beneficiaries.
- At last, candidates can check their name in the list given below by themselves:-
- Also, candidates can take a printout of the UP Ration Card List 2022 for any future reference.
- In the displayed UP Ration Card New List 2022-23, citizens can find their name manually or can press “CTRL+F” button to search their name easily.
Candidates whose name is not present in the Gram Panchayat Wise UP Ration Card List need not worry. Such candidates can apply to the official Food and Civil Supplies Portal in the prescribed format for inclusion of name in the official Ration Card List (Ration Card List).
UP Ration Card List 2022 online name search in
If candidates find it difficult to understand the process of finding name in UP Ration Card List, they can check their name UP Ration Card New List 2022 You can find it online at:
- again same official website http://fcs.up.gov.in go to
- To know the name in UP Ration Card New List 2022 directly, candidates check the box with quick link in which you will be asked to “N. F. s. a. An option will appear named “Search in the eligibility list of
- Here candidates can search their district, region, card type, family head name in Uttar Pradesh ration card new list 2020-21 and 2021-22 online.
Documents Required for UP Ration Application
If you are going to apply online for Uttar Pradesh ration card or you are going to the office to fill and submit the application form, then you must have some important documents which you will have to submit along with the application form, we will give you all those documents. Given below are the list of which you can prepare and keep in advance:
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- bank passbook
- electricity bill
- Passport Size Photograph
- gas connection etc.
UP Ration Card Helpline Number
If you are facing any problem related to ration card or you are facing many problems in getting ration card, then you can complain online to solve all these problems.
And with this, you can contact the customer care toll free helpline number, here we are providing you the link to make online complaint and toll free number which you can use to solve your problem.
|Register Complaint Online||Click Here|
|Check Complaint Status||Click here|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||1800 1800 150 And 1967|
Please check the important links related to this article
Follow Us On Social Media