PM saubhagya yojana apply online | Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana Online Application List | Pradhan Mantri saubhagya yojana upsc | saubhagya. gov. in Form | saubhagya yojana beneficiary list | Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana | electricity to every house
If any person who belongs to the Government PM saubhagya yojana 2022 If he wants to take advantage of the scheme, then he can apply in the scheme, here we are giving you the complete details of the scheme like, what is the Prime Minister Saubhagya Yojana, list of Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana, backward and poor group beneficiaries, KEY Highlights, of the scheme. Complete information about the features, benefits of the scheme, online application process, official website etc. Therefore, all of you are requested to please read this article completely.
Har Ghar Bijli Yojana – PM Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji brought Saubhagya Bijli Yojana to solve the power problem of the poor citizens of the country. The Prime Minister said that the target of Saubhagya Yojana is to provide electricity to 4 crore poor families by 2021-22. Through this scheme, the people of those villages will get electricity, those villages still crave for electricity.
Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana was launched in September 2017. The central government allocated a budget of Rs 16,320 crore for the PM Saubhagya scheme.
To make the Bijli Har Ghar Yojana a success, the beneficiaries were selected on the basis of the 2011 social, economic and caste census. Free electricity will be given to these beneficiaries. But the poor citizens whose names are not registered in the population will be given electricity connection for only Rs 500, which they have been able to pay in ten easy installments.
PM saubhagya yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana|
|who launched||prime minister central government|
|who started||Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd. (REC) which works under the Ministry of Power.|
|Declaration date||25 September 2017|
|Objective of the plan||Electricity in every house in India|
|budget amount||Rs 16,320 crore|
|Application Process||online and offline|
|toll free number||1800 121 5555|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana:
- The main objective of Saubhagya Yojana is to provide electricity to the homes of 4 crore underprivileged communities of the country in a given time period.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to the poor citizens of both rural and urban areas.
- Under this scheme, subsidy will be provided for transformers, meters, wires and electrical appliances.
- Reducing the use of kerosene.
- To protect rural and urban disadvantaged communities from diseases caused by regular kerosene use.
- To increase their efficiency so that they get more employment opportunities and improve their economic condition.
- To bring about a pleasant change in the routine of women and to remove the problems in the education of children.
- To impart training to the beneficiaries through communication scheme.
- To give benefit of entertainment and knowledge enhancing devices like radio, television to the people.
- To provide opportunities to set up electricity based industries which will reduce unemployment.
PM Kisan eKYC Online Registration
Selected areas under Prime Minister Saubhagya Yojana
|list of states|
|A state in Eastern India|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
Saubhagya yojana beneficiary list
|total rural household||1796 lakh|
|electrified rural households||1336 lakhs|
|rest of the family||460 lakhs|
|Economically Poor Unelectrified Families in Urban Areas||50 lakhs|
|Total un-electrified households not yet covered||331 lakh|
Features of Pradhan Mantri Saubhagya Yojana
- The main objective of Saubhagya Yojana is to ensure universal household electrification in both rural and urban areas.
- In this scheme, 60% grant will be given by the center. States will have to spend only 10% of the money. The remaining 30% amount will be provided by the banks in the form of loan.
- Special states have been provided more funds by the central government. The Center has given them 85% grant. Therefore, these states will have to invest only 5% of their funds. And the remaining 10% amount will be received from banks in the form of loan.
- Under this scheme, transformers, meters, wires and electrical equipment will be given free of cost or subsidy will be made available for them.
- The families whose names are not recorded in the census will be provided electricity for Rs.500.
- A mobile app has been developed for the implementation of the scheme. It is being used to conduct household surveys. ,
- In the Har Ghar Bijli Yojana, the beneficiaries are identified and their electricity connection applications are registered on the spot.
- Where it is not possible to reach electricity, solar packs will be given.
- Under this scheme, five LED lights, one DC power plug, one DC fan will be provided. And the cost of getting them repaired for five years will also be given.
Eligibility and ineligibility for Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana
Those who want to take advantage of this scheme of the central government and want to apply for the scheme, then they should be aware of some of the letters given below:
- All families having 2/3/4 wheeler or fishing boat available.
- Those families having wheeler agricultural equipment will also be kept in the ineligibility list.
- If any member of the family is earning more than 10,000 per month.
- All those Kisan brothers whose credit card limit is more than Rs.50,000.
- If the family pays income tax.
- The family which is registered by the government in the non-agricultural sector.
- Government employees also do not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Even if the family has a fridge or a landline phone, they cannot apply.
- The farmer who has a device with 2.5 acres of land.
- If the family house has three or more rooms.
- Even if even a single member of the family pays professional tax, that family cannot take advantage of Saubhagya Yojana.
- Applicant must be from poor family.
- There should be no electricity connection in the applicant’s house.
- The name of the applicant should be recorded in the Social and Economic Census.
- Those whose names are not recorded in the census will not get free electricity.
PM Saubhagya Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- voter id card
- Address proof
- bank account
- passport size photo
- mobile number
PM Saubhagya Yojana Apply Online: Apply Online
- The applicant has to first go to the official website of Har Ghar Bijli Yojana: https://saubhagya.gov.in
- Then on the homepage of the website, you have to click on the Guest option. On clicking, a new page will appear on the screen.
- On this page you will have to enter Roll ID / Mobile Number and Password.
- Click on Sign In option by which you will be registered on the official website.
- Now applicants can track electrification progress, monthly targets and achievements etc.
On the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the download option. List of documents will appear in front of you which you can download by clicking on download option:
- office memorandum
- signboard design district
- Saubhagya TVC
- good luck hoarding
- Saubhagya Certificate
- gca leaflet
The poor citizens of India did not get electricity connection due to many reasons such as financial constraints due to which the poor could not deposit the electricity connection money, lack of awareness and logistical problems i.e. logistical difficulties.
To remove these problems of poor people Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has made every effort to bring electricity to the homes of all the underprivileged people. Ghar Bijli Yojana (Saubhagya Yojana) announced.
Follow Us On Social Media