For the upbringing of destitute children in Rajasthan, a government government scheme for orphan children is being run by the state government. The official name of this scheme is Palanhar Yojana, whose complete details and helpline number information is being told in this article. Please read the article till the end –
Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme –
This government scheme for orphan children was started in the year 2005. Under this scheme, all the orphans and needy children of Rajasthan up to the age of 5 years are given 500 rupees and 1000 rupees per month on taking admission in the school. Such orphan children of the state whose parents or both do not have any, then they will be included in this scheme. After that, the facilities related to the upbringing and education of those children will be given by the government.
Read it – Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver Scheme
Latest update of Rajasthan government scheme for orphan children –
- Under the Palanhar scheme, earlier only children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes were given the benefit of this scheme, but now all categories of children will be given its benefit under this scheme.
- This scheme is now divided into two different sub-categories, in which Anarth and Helpful children have been included in it.
- If a child does not have both parents, then they are brought up by their relatives or someone close, then the money of that beneficiary or the benefit related to the scheme will be given to the close who is taking care of that child or children.
Process of application for government scheme for orphan children –
- For this, first of all this plan official website But have to come.
- After this, after coming to this website, in this Link This form has to be downloaded with the help of
- You have to fill the information asked in this form and after that some important documents have to be attached with that form.
- After preparing the form, it has to be submitted to your nearest e-friend.
- As soon as you submit that form, after that your form is checked by E-Mitra and after that the form is made online.
If some error is not found in this form, then the applicant is registered under this scheme and after that the applicant starts getting the benefit of this scheme.
Read it – How to Check PM Kisan Aadhar KYC?
Eligibility of Palanhar Scheme –
- Only the native residents of Rajasthan will be the beneficiary for this scheme.
- Apart from this, it is necessary to send unwanted boys and girls to anganwadi at the age of 2 years and school at the age of 6 years.
- Annual income should be less than 1.20 lakhs.
Documents required for Palanhar Scheme –
- Aadhar card Aadhar card of the applying boy or girl is necessary. Apart from this, it is also necessary to attach the Aadhar card with this form of those who bring up that girl.
- Bhamashah Card or Jan Aadhar Card Apart from this, it is also necessary to attach the Aadhar card of the applicant’s family with this form. Apart from this, Jan Aadhar card can also be applied.
- domicile certificate The original residence certificate of the applicant or parent is also required to be attached with this form.
- Ration card – The ration card of the foster family or the upbringing and upbringing of the children is necessary.
- school certificate If a child or girl child is studying in school, then the school certificate of the boy or girl is also necessary for him.
- anganwadi certificate – If any helper or helper is less than 5 years, then in such a situation it is necessary to submit the certificate of Anganwadi also.
- mobile number The mobile number of the applicant or parent is also required.
- bank account – The bank account number of the parent is also required.
Read it – Rajasthan Gram Panchayat Wise Ration Card List
The categories divided under Palanhar scheme –
- orphan Orphaned children and their families in this category
- destitute If someone comes under the category of destitute, then he will also be given that benefit.
- Children of parents convicted by court If any parent is a criminal then their children will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- children with AIDS The children of the parents suffering from AIDS will also be the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- children of disabled parents If any parent is disabled, then his children will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
- death of widowed mother If the mother of a child is a widow and she also dies, then her children will also be given the benefit of this scheme.
Read it – Apna Khata Bhulekh Jamabandi Rajasthan