About 38 percent of the people in our country live below the poverty line, for such families the Government of India issues Antyodaya Ration Card. On the other hand, a ration card is also made by the government for poor middle class families, which is called eligible household ration card. In this article we eligible household ration card To join the scheme, the necessary eligibility and application information has been shared with you. Along with this, new orders related to the ration card of the government have been told –
What is an eligible household ration card?
Keeping in view the economic condition of all the citizens of the country, economic and food facilities will be given to the citizens according to their need. Under the eligible household ration card scheme, all the families who are living economically and below the poverty line will be given food items such as rice, wheat, sugar, and kerosene under this scheme.
A separate ration card will be prepared for all the eligible families under this scheme and they will be given benefits under this scheme. The same things given in this scheme will be available at cheap prices, which will be much less than the market rate.
Read it – Best Apps to take loan online
Who will get the benefit of this scheme –
Such families who do not have any source of income in their house or have negligible income, they will be given the benefit of this scheme. The Food Logistics Department of the Government of India had issued a legal rule in the year 2014, in which information was given about the eligible and ineligible families to get the eligible household or Antyodaya ration card.
Eligibility of eligible household ration card –
- The applicant applying under this scheme should be below poverty line.
- He should not hold any office of profit in the government, nor should anyone in his family hold this office of profit.
- Do not take advantage of any such scheme by the government which is available to a retiree.
- There should not be any doctor, CA, CS etc. in the applicant or his family.
Read it – SBI Tractor Loan Scheme 2022
Who can apply for Grihasthi Antodaya Yojana?
Only these people can apply for this scheme which are given below –
- Construction Workers
- Domestic Servants
- Rag Picker
- Snake Charmer
- Daily Pay People
- people living in slums
- Widow or Disabled
- People receiving benefits under Old Age Pension Scheme.
Read it – How to take milk dairy loan?
Documents for Grihasthi Antodaya Yojana –
All these documents are necessary to apply under the eligible household scheme, which are being told to you in this article –
- Aadhar card of the applicant applying under the scheme.
- Domicile Certificate of Application
- Apart from this, the residence certificate of the applicant applying.
- An identity card of the applicant such as driving license and voter ID card.
- If someone does not have Aadhar card, then in that case he will have to give an affidavit that he does not have Aadhar card.
- At present photograph of the applicant.
How to apply for Grihasthi Antodaya Yojana?
- For this, first of all the applicant has to take an application related to food supply from his nearest tehsil and panchayat office or supply department.
- After this, this form has to be filled and necessary documents have to be attached with it.
- After this, this form has to be submitted and submitted to your nearest supply department.
After submitting the form, the applicant’s form is checked and after that it is decided whether to issue ration card to the applicant or not.
Read it – What is Old Pension Scheme?