Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Apply | Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme Online | UP Internship Yojana Registration Online | Internship Scheme UP Application Form | UP Internship Scheme In Hindi | Free Govt Internship 2022
if you UP Internship Yogana 2022 If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then here we are sharing with you the complete information about this scheme like what is the Chief Minister Training Incentive Scheme, benefits of the scheme, Key Highlights, Up Internship Yojana Registration, how to apply online for the application form, What are the Criteria Eligibility Criteria etc., so read the article completely.
Uttar Pardesh Internship Yojana 2022
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced an important scheme to open up the avenues of employment and provide financial support for school and college students. UP Internship 2022 Through this scheme all the students of 10th, 12th and graduation will be connected with various technical institutions and industries. Along with this, they will also get financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month. The central government will also contribute financially to this UP Internship Yojana. 1500 rupees will be contributed by the center and 1000 rupees will be contributed by the state government.
Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced this scheme for the first time on 9 February 2020 organized by Labor and Employment Exchange Department (Labor Exchange Dept.) in Gorakhpur University. job fair was done in
UP Internship Scheme Key Highlights
|scheme name||UP Internship Yojana 2022|
|who started||Uttar Pradesh Labor and Employment Department|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||State 10th, 12th and Graduation students|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the youth by providing free technical training.|
|financial funds||2500 per month|
|duration of training||6 months – 1 year|
|Number of Beneficiaries||5,00,000|
Purpose of UP Internship Yojana 2022
Every state solves the problem of unemployment at its level, but in this, the Labor and Employment Ministry of the Center gives full help to them. Announced by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath ji UP Internship Scheme The Central Government is standing with them to bear the burden of the stipend.
The educated youth get frustrated due to unemployment. Without technical training it becomes even more difficult to get a job. They are unable to financially support themselves and their families. The UP government has brought the UP Internship Scheme to solve this problem. The youth will get technical training, along with a stipend of Rs 2500 per month. It will also help in getting job after training.
By fixing 20% quota in the police department for girl students, they will get a chance to show their abilities.
Features of UP Internship Scheme:
- After completing 10th, 12th and graduation, employment should be easily available to the youth.
- A target has been set to connect about 5 lakh boys and girls of the state through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, educated youth will be connected with various technical institutions and industries of the state to give technical training (apprenticeship).
- During the training, monthly amount of 2500 rupees will also be given to the students as financial assistance. Out of 2500, the contribution of 1500 rupees will be from the central government and 1000 rupees will be from the UP government.
- The Ministry of Skill Development has divided the apprentices in five ways under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme. One of them, the technical apprentice, is for school students. The sandwich course is for graduate students of apprenticeship degree institutions.
- After the apprenticeship is over, the state government will also help the youth in getting employment. For this, the state government will open the Human Resource Department with the help of Labor and Employment Department, which will help the students in this work.
- Under the UP Internship Scheme, ITI and skill development centers will be opened in every tehsil of the state, which will always help the youth to get technical training.
- To help the girl students, the state government has decided that a quota of 20% will be kept for them in the police department.
UP Internship Yojana benefits
- Through the UP Internship Scheme, 10th, 12th and graduation students of the state will get technical training so that they will get job opportunities according to their qualification.
- During the internship, the apprentice will get a stipend of Rs 2500 per month i.e. Rs 30,000 for one year of training.
- After the completion of the training period, full assistance will be given in getting employment by the Human Resource Dept of Labor and Employment Department.
- Through ITI and Skill Development Centers which are being opened in every tehsil of the state, youth will get the benefit of technical training at all times.
- In this UP Internship Yojana, there is a special provision for the girl students of 10th, 12th and graduation. The Uttar Pradesh government has ensured 20% quota for them for police department jobs. It will also increase the number of women police personnel in the state and provide them more employment opportunities.
UP Internship Duration
Students who want to take advantage of this scheme of the government, then by applying online and want to get financial assistance under the free UP internship of the government of Uttar Pradesh, then you also need to know how much you will get under this internship under the scheme. If time training is given, then students will be given this scheme. 6 months to 1 year Training will be provided up to Rs.
UP Employment Fair Application 2022
eligibility criteria :
- Applicant must be a student of 10th, 12th or graduation.
- Must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
Documents required for UP Internship Scheme 2022 Online Application:
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank account statement
- PAN card (if available)
- all educational certificates
- passport size photo
How to Apply: How to Apply for UP Internship Scheme:
- First website for online application sewayojan.up.nic.in Or go to up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the option of UP Internship Scheme.
- As soon as the link opens, you will see the application form. It is necessary to fill in every column like name, address, category, gender, course, parent’s name, mobile number, mail id.
- After filling all the information upload the scanned copy of the required documents. Double check before submitting the form as it cannot be rectified after submission.
- Then submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Keep the application number and slip of acknowledgment handy.
- Keep the login id and password with you. By this you can easily check the status of your form.
To take advantage of this UP Internship Yojana, you can go to the nearest employment office of your district and register your enrollment.
UP Internship Yojana FAQ
What is the UP Internship Scheme?
This is a free training scheme for the proud and talented students of the state government, under which Sakar provides financial assistance and 6 months to one year internship to the students.
What is the other name of Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme?
In the state this scheme is known by another name which is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Under which the government gives financial assistance to the students.
Who has started the UP Internship Scheme?
This UP Internship Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state, Shri Yogi Adityanath ji, for the students of the state.
How to apply for internship?
To apply for this internship, you have to fill the application form by visiting the official website or you can fill the scheme form by visiting the nearest employment office.
When was the UP Internship Scheme launched?
This scheme was started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 9 February 2020 for the entire state.
Follow Us On Social Media