In order to give relief to farmers from debt in many states of the country, the state governments have announced loan waiver. Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand etc. are prominent in the list of these states. As you know that a needy farmer goes to the door of the bank to take loan when needed. But due to some reason many farmer brothers are unable to repay the loan and keep waiting for the loan waiver. In this article, we have talked to you about seeing the loan waiver bank list and many other information related to it –
Debt Waiver Bank List 2022 –
Out of the bank loans given to farmers, all banks do not waive the loans. However, all banks waive the loan when there is a loan waiver on the loan under the government scheme. The details of such banks, which have declared loan waiver on various types of loans at one time or another are as follows –
- Bank Of Baroda
- state Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Gramin Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab National Bank
Apart from this, from many other banks which provide such loan facility. After taking a loan from the bank, it has to be repaid on time. Many times the crop of the farmer is not good and he is not able to repay it on time. For this, the state and central government waives the loans of farmers.
Read it – Search UP Ration Card Online
How to get loan waiver from bank?
Whenever a state government waives the loans of farmers, it is for a fixed amount and for a fixed time period. Whenever the government announces this, the farmers have to go to the bank with some prescribed and get KYC done again in their account.
After this, the government gives money to those banks whose loans have been waived off. Only after this the loan waiver process is completed. With an example, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has waived the loans of farmers up to 1 lakh. The government gives 1 lakh per farmer to the bank in which the farmer has an account. After this the loan of the farmers is waived off.
How to check Kisan Karj Mafi Bank List?
The list of farmers whose loans have been waived has already been released by the government. You can follow the steps given below to see your name in the list and information related to loan waiver of farmers.
Read it – Aadhar Card Loan Scheme 2022, get loan of more than 50,000
See Uttar Pradesh Farmer Loan Waiver List like this –
- First of all this state of Uttar Pradesh official website But have to come.
- After visiting this website, there is an option in this View loan redemption status name, click on it.
- After this a new page appears in front of you, open it.
- Now In this you have to choose the type of account. As your account can be one of the types like NPA, NON NPA, Complaint etc.
- After this, the name of the bank has to be selected, the bank account number has to be written, after that the branch has to be selected. After this, you have to enter the Kisan Credit Card number and submit it by entering the mobile number.
After this, if all this data matches, then you will be told whether the loan of the selected farmer has been waived or not.
see – UP Kisan Karj mafi list 2022
Rajasthan Kisan Bank Loan Waiver List –
If a farmer belongs to the state of Rajasthan and wants to see that his loan is waived, otherwise he can see his name in this list in this way.
- For this, first of all the Rajasthan State Government official website But have to come.
- After visiting this website, the option of cookies is available on the screen, by clicking on it, you have to come to the main screen of the website.
- As soon as you come to the main screen of the website, then there will be an option in it. Search appears under the name. You have to click on it.
- After this, after coming to this page, you have to choose the year of a plan. After selecting the scheme, the name of the district, block and village has to be selected.
After selecting all this, search has to be done in it. After searching, the complete list will come in front of you whose debt has been forgiven.
Read it – see aadhar card by name