Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Registration | Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Application Form | Odisha BSKY Online Registration | Biju Swasthya Card Online Apply
Here we will share complete information about the Government of Odisha’s Health Care Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana of the state government with you. Like What is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana l Key Highlights l Eligibility Criteria, Enrollment Process, Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana, Packages & Services, Claim Settlement, Official Link Website, and other details To get all these information, you must read this article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY)
Good health means physical and emotional well-being. Good health means happiness. It means the absence of disease. In order to live a healthy life, Indians spend a large amount of their income on medical expenses. Rural people are the most affected as they work in hard conditions. They usually suffer from various minor and major ailments like minor injuries, malaria, typhoid, fever, diarrhea, dysentery, tuberculosis, cancer heat stroke etc. Accidents are also very common in both urban and rural areas. Treatment can be long and expensive. Many times people have to take loans to pay for the long-drawn treatment.
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has stressed time and again that every life is precious, He has always nurtured the vision to provide quality health care to all the citizens of the state, especially the economically weaker section. BIJU Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is a big step towards this goal. The program was launched by the Odisha government to provide universal health coverage, with special emphasis on the health protection of vulnerable families and women.
BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA HIGHLIGHTS
|Scheme||BIJU Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Odisha State Government|
|Program of||Health & Family Welfare Dept.|
|Beneficiaries||Universal Health Care covers all the people of Odisha|
|Toll free number||104|
What Is Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana?
- Under the BSKY Scheme, the Odisha government will bear full cost of all health services delivered to all patients, irrespective of income, status or residence, in all state government health care facilities
- Odisha government will bear the cost of health care provided in empaneled private hospitals for over 96.5 lakh economically vulnerable families in the state. This amounts to Annual Health Care Coverage of Rs. 5 lakh per family and additional Rs. 5 lakh for women members of family after the initial 5 Lakh amount gets exhausted.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Objective
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana To provide Universal Health Coverage to all the citizens of Odisha with special emphasis on providing free health care services to the economically weaker section of society and women.
By providing healthcare facilities to economically weaker sections of society, the Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana mainly aims to benefit them. In order to provide citizens of Odisha with timely treatment, this scheme provides Health Insurance coverage up to Rs 500000. By the aid of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan, citizens of Odisha no longer need to concern themselves with the financial expenses in the event of any illness .
Ayushman Bharat Yojana List 2022 PMJAY Card
Eligibility Criteria Under BSKY and Identification of Beneficiaries :
- COMPONENT-1- All the citizens of Odisha are eligible for cashless health care services under BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA. They can avail the health care services at all state government health care institutions from sub-center level to District Headquarters for which the Odisha government will bear the full cost.
- COMPONENTS- 2 All the BSKY Smart Health Card/ National Food Security Act (NFSA) / State Food Security Scheme (SFSS) cardholders are eligible to avail cashless health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per annum per family and additional Rs. 5Lakh for women members of the family after exhaustion of initial 5lakhat empanelled private hospitals within ad outside hospitals.
- The BSKY Smart Health Card contains the details of the family such as Name of the family members, age, gender, demographic details, Aadhar card number of each beneficiary, unique smart card no., and relation with the head of the household.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Benefits:
- All health service charges are borne by the state government, including those for drugs, diagnostics, dialysis cancer chemotherapy, OT, IC U, in-patient admission, blood bank services etc. in all government health institutions up to the Government Medical College Hospital level, for all persons.
- Families holding BSKY Smart Card/ NFSA card/ SFSS card can avail of cashless IPD and Day Care Treatment from the empanelled hospitals and for the treatments for which the hospital is empanelled.
Biju Swasthya Yojana is an incredible Health Care Scheme by the government of Odisha. The BSKY Scheme makes sure that the vulnerable sections of society get the maximum benefits from the scheme with minimum hassle. The low-income groups are the worst hit in case of medical emergencies. They neither have the money nor resources to get the required treatment. They have to run from pillar to post to get loans or stand in long queues in government hospitals. It impacts their earning capacity adversely.
Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik & his government have provided a great relief to the citizens of Odisha especially to the economically weaker section of society through Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.
PACKAGES Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana COMPONENT – 2
- Reserved Packages: Treatment under Reserved Packages are only available in government health care facilities. Treatment for minor ailments and diseases included in National Health Programs are reserved for these hospitals.
These diseases include: superficial burns, minor injuries, malaria, typhoid fever, gastroenteritis, diarrhea, dysentery, tuberculosis, urinary tract infection, heat stroke and surgeries for hydrocele, a cess drainage, lipoma and cyst excision and procedures like dilatation, curettage and medical termination pregnancy etc.
- Referral Package: Referral package gets activated if the particular procedure can not be provided by a Government facility in the district.
- In case of emergency cases if there is a long waiting time to undertake the procedure at a Government facility in the district.
- In case of an emergency case that requires an immediate referral.
- The referral process under BSKY is decentralized up to Sub – Divisional Hospital level.
Authorities Designated to issue referrals to Beneficiaries under BSKY Scheme-
|Sl No.||Name of the Institute||Designation of Medical Officer|
|1||District Headquarter Hospital||CDM & PHO/District Medical Officer – cum- Superintendent & Specialist concerned|
|2||Sub-Divisional Hospital||Superintendent & concerned Specialist|
|3||All Govt. Medical Colleges & Hospitals||Superintendent & Head of Departments of concerned Department of the Medical College & Hospitals|
- Open Packages: A beneficiary can directly walk into any empanelled private hospital and avail the treatment under Open Package Category, He will receive the treatment if he is found suitable for that package by the treating doctor of the empanelled hospital.
SERVICES INCLUDED in Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
BSKY Component – 2
- In-patient (IPD) and Daycare treatment packages only.
- Out-patient (OPD) cases are not covered under BSKY.
The package rate includes:
- Registration Charge
- Bed/ICU Charges
- Nursing and Boarding Charges
- Surgeon / Anesthetist / Medical Consultants fees
- Charges for Anesthesia / blood transfusion / Oxygen / OT Charges
- Medicine & drug cost
- Prosthetic diet for the patient
- Pre & Post hospitalization expenses
- Any other expenses related to treatment
Apart from the package cost the Government also bears the cost of Devices and Implants utilized during hospitalizations.
For any procedure not available in the package and is required for the treatment of the patient can be claimed under Unspecified package code with prior pre-authorization.
Package with package cost of Rs. 10,000 or more and all cases under ‘Unspecified’ require pre-authorization.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Claim settlement:
- Necessary Documents are required to be uploaded online in the BSKY application within 7 days of discharge. Application is rejected if uploaded after 7 days.
- Payment I’d done by electronic transfer through the Public Financial Management System within four weeks of raising the claim in the BSKY application.
- In case the patient undergoes multiple surgeries then the procedure with the highest rate shall be considered as the primary package & reimbursed at 100% of package rate. The 2nd procedure will be reimbursed at 50% rate & the 3rd at 25% rate.
Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Registration
- The first step is to visit the official website of Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- Now The home page will open
- Click on the Apply Online button
- You will now be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter all the required information such as your name, address, phone number, etc.
- Next, you must upload all the required documents.
- Click submit to complete the application.
- This procedure will allow you to apply online for Odisha Biju Swasthya Kalyan.
- Please check all the details of the filled-out application form carefully before submitting it.
Enrollment Procedure For BSKY:
There is no direct enrollment under BSKY Scheme. Families covered under NFSA and SFSS schemes in Odisha are auto-enrolled under the scheme.
Any family that did not collect its BSKY Smart Health Card during mass distribution can collect a new/ duplicate card from Mo Seva Kendras by producing his / her valid NFSA / SFSS Card.
Follow Us On Social Media