UP Kisan Karj mafi list 2022: Due to changing weather and natural calamities in the country, many farmers suffer a lot of loss of agriculture. For those farmers who take a loan from the bank, then it is a very sad event for them because on the one hand their crops are bad, on the other hand the loan taken from the bank also becomes a burden. In such a situation, the state government of Uttar Pradesh has started a scheme to waive off the loans of such farmers, who do farming by taking loan from the bank and their crop has been damaged. Who is eligible in this loan waiver scheme and what documents are required to take benefits under the scheme. An attempt has been made to tell its information here –
How to check UP Kisan Karj mafi list 2022 –
The state government has recently announced loan waiver for farmers. Under this scheme, the loans of about 86 lakh farmers of the state have been waived. Which farmers’ loan has been waived and if you want to search the name of any farmer related to it and about it, then you can see in this way –
- First of all you need to know about Uttar Pradesh Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana official website have to open.
- In the menubar of this website View loan redemption status Click on the option and proceed.
- After this, after coming to this page, first of all, you have to choose your bank account, what type of bank account is yours.
- Here you have to first choose the bank from which you have taken the loan.
- After that the name of the district and branch has to be selected.
- After selecting all these information, you have to enter your Kisan Credit Card number in it and after that you have to enter the mobile number which is registered with the mobile number bank.
After this, after filling all this information, this information has to be submitted. As soon as you submit this form, then after that the information about the loan related to this bank and whether the loan has been forgiven or not, its information is available.
Read it – How to check aadhar card by name?
Main points of the article
|scheme name||Uttar Pradesh Kisan Loan Redemption Scheme|
|state name||farmers of Uttar Pradesh|
|Objective||farm loan waiver|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||About 86 lakh farmers of the state|
Who is eligible for Uttar Pradesh loan waiver –
- Only the farmers of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the loan of a farmer is one lakh rupees or less, then only the loan of that farmer up to one lakh will be waived off.
- The loanee farmers and farmers with farmer waiver should not have more than 5 hectares of land.
- If a farmer has taken a loan before March 25, 2016, then the loan of that farmer will be waived.
Read it – What is Old Pension Scheme? See the difference between NPS and OPS
Documents required for Kisan Rin Mochan Yojana –
These important documents may be required under the Uttar Pradesh Loan Waiver Scheme. Whenever the loan is sufficient, then KYC has to be done in that bank for that –
- Aadhar Card Aadhar card of the applicant is necessary.
- land related documents Documents related to land like Jamabandi or land forms etc.
- residence certificate The applicant must have a domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh.
- identity card The identity card of the applicant is also necessary for the loan under this scheme.
- bank account The applicant’s bank account is also necessary to take advantage of this scheme.
Read it – Information about the process, application and helpline of opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra