A scheme is being run by the Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Bureau of India to provide medicines and medical facilities at affordable rates to every needy in India. Under this scheme every part of the country Jan Aushadhi Kendra are opened. If someone in his village or city Jan Aushadhi Kendra If you want to open, then we are going to tell about it in this article. Let us know about it in detail –
What is Jan Aushadhi Kendra?
This scheme is being operated by the Central Government to provide medicine facilities to the economically weaker people in the country and to provide medicines at affordable rates. Under this plan, common citizens of the country can open Jan Aushadhi Kendras in every corner of the country.
The decision was taken by the Government of India to start this scheme in 2008, after which it was being speculated that Jan Aushadhi Kendras would be opened in about 734 districts in the country. But now the government of PM Modi has done the work of implementing this scheme in more detail. The objective of this scheme is to provide best quality medicines at affordable rates to the needy in the country.
Read it – How to make a Digital Health Health Card?
Procedure to open Jan Aushadhi Kendra –
To open Jan Aushadhi Kendra under the scheme, you can apply in this way –
- For this, first of all associated with this scheme Website But have to come.
- on this website Apply for kendra menu bar options by name Click here to apply After clicking you have to apply to open the center.
- then given below Register Now You have to register for this center with the help of option.
- After registering, you get a login ID and password, with the help of which you have to log in to it.
After logging in, you get the option to apply in it. In which after filling some general information about your center, this form has to be submitted. After this the form gets submitted to open your center.
Locations available for opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra –
If you are looking for a place to open a Jan Aushadhi Kendra, then for that you have to first find out which places are allowed to open Jan Aushadhi Kendra. Some space is already earmarked for opening of Jan Aushadhi Kendra. You can find out about those places in this way –
- For this, you have to first visit the website of Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
- After visiting this website, you will get an option in this Apply for kendra derives from the name. After clicking on it, you have to come to the next page.
- After that on this page you will find Check Available Location You have to click on it, you have to choose your state and your district.
After this information about all the vacant places available in that district is available.
Read it – How to do online registration in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
Mandatory eligibility for opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra –
The applicant must have some of the following qualifications –
- Any applicant who wants to open this center should have D Pharm and B form.
- Apart from this, any applicant who wants to open it, it is necessary to submit his degree along with the application.
- Priority will be given to non-government and non-charitable institutions for opening such centers.
Documents required to open PM Jan Aushadhi Kendra –
- applicant’s aadhar card The applicant applying for the application must have his own Aadhar card.
- pan card Apart from this, the PAN card of the applicant is also required to be attached with this form.
- handicap certificate – If a disabled person wants to take a license for this center, then he should have a certificate of disability, he is given first preference.
- ITR ITR or Income Tax Return for the last 2 years.
- Bank statement Bank statement of last 6 months is also required to be attached with this form.
- gst declaration form Apart from this, the applicant also has to give GST certificate in the name of his firm.
- If there is an NGO, then it has to give the ID of the mirror.
Read it – Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana 2022 Helpline Number
Benefits and features of Jan Aushadhi Kendra –
- This scheme was started by the central government in 2018.
- Under the scheme, the needy and financially weak people will be given.
- The medicines available at this center will be branded and effective.
- Apart from this, outlets will be opened under this scheme in almost every district of the country.
- All types of medicines available at this center will be branded and of quality.
- The branded medicines that will be available at this center will be cheaper by about 50 to 90 percent.
- So far 8689 centers have been opened all over the country under this scheme.
- Apart from this, a margin of up to 20 percent remains with the center owner in almost all the medicines available at this center.
- If there is more than 1 center in any district or village, then there should be a gap of about 1 kilometer between them.
Jan Aushadhi Kendra Helpline Numbers –
If you face any kind of problem then you can contact on 1800-180-8080.
Read it – Fit India Movement 2022, Download Fitness Protocol PDF