Today every poorest person in India has a bank account. Out of which most of the bank accounts have been opened through Jan Dhan Scheme. Today they are getting the benefit of banking services due to the efforts of PM Modi. It has been 7 years since this scheme. Under the Jan Dhan Yojana loan scheme, the government has facilitated the account holders to get an overdraft loan of up to 10 thousand. To get more information about this scheme and information related to loan application, you can read this article completely –
Jan Dhan Yojana Loan Scheme 2022 –
Under this scheme, every citizen of the country, whose age is more than 10 years, can easily open a bank account. Apart from this, under Jan Dhan Yojana, accounts whose KYC is complete, they are also given the facility of overdraft of Rs 5000 after 6 months of account opening.
Let us tell you that Kisan card holders with Jan Dhan account also get the facility of accident insurance up to 2 lakhs. Apart from this, there will be zero balance accounts to be opened under the scheme, in which it will not be necessary to keep any minimum amount. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of this scheme, which are being told to you further.
Read it – What is No Guarantee Loan? way to go
Facility of overdraft loan in Jan Dhan Yojana –
Beneficiaries applying under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Loan Yojana will be given a loan of up to 10 thousand without any paper and guarantee, so that the beneficiary can start his small work from him. The interest amount on this loan will also be substantial and you can repay it back in installments.
Documents for application in Jan Dhan Yojana –
- applicant’s aadhar card
- One of the other documents like identity card like voter ID card and driving license etc.
- Applicant’s passport size photo
- Address proof, etc.
How to apply loan in Jan Dhan Yojana?
To apply for the loan scheme under the scheme, you have to go to the nearest bank (where you have your Jan Dhan account). After reading the overdraft conditions carefully, fill the application form and submit it. Once the application is approved, the money will be credited to your account.
Read it – Details of Post Office Gram Suraksha Nivesh Scheme
Life Accident Insurance under Jan Dhan Yojana –
Beneficiaries opening accounts under the scheme are given the benefit of insurance cover of up to 2 lakhs. To take advantage of applying under this insurance scheme, some of the eligibility and required documents are as follows –
- Under this scheme, the benefit of the applicants opening the account would be given to those who are opening the account for the first time.
- Citizen of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- The age of the household earning applicant and head of the household should be between 18 years to 59 years.
- Government employees and entrepreneurs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Apart from this, if an employee is retired from prior government service, then he too cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The beneficiary taking the benefit of this scheme should not be a tax payer.
Facilities provided in PMJDY loan account –
- Rupay Debit Card A debit card will be given to the account holders under the accounts opened under this scheme, whose limit is given a monthly limit of up to 25 thousand.
- life cover insurance Under this scheme, the account holders will be given insurance and guarantee of insurance up to 2 lakhs.
- basic banking facility Under this account, applicants will be given basic banking related facilities.
Read it – Destitute Women Pension Scheme UP, this is the way to get benefits
Form for opening an account under the scheme –
- First of all you have to plan official website But have to come. After this the site of this scheme will open.
- After this, in the e Document section, you will get the option to download the form. From this you can download the form in Hindi and in English.
Benefits of Jan Dhan Yojana Loan Scheme –
- Under the scheme, accounts of children and citizens above 10 years will be opened. The normal age for opening an account is 18 years, but children above the age of 10 years can open their accounts under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the people opening the account will be given the benefit of accident insurance up to 2 lakhs.
- Apart from this, if a beneficiary dies, then with some general conditions, the family of the applicant will be given financial benefit of up to 30 thousand.
- Applicants opening the account are given a loan of up to 10 thousand without any extra paper.
- The benefits received under this scheme will be sent directly to the account of the applicants.
- These accounts can be opened at any nearest Customer Care Center with zero balance.
Read it – District Industries Center Loan Scheme 2022 Details