You have a chance to get up to 35 lakhs by depositing Rs 50 per day. This opportunity gives the Gram Suraksha Yojana of the Post Office. Yes, this is such a scheme in which you can make a good investment by depositing a little part of your daily earnings.
Under this scheme running in the post office, you have to open an account. In which you can add good provident fund by depositing Rs 50 per day. The complete details of who can take advantage of the scheme have been told to you in this article –
What is Village Security Scheme?
This is a scheme that is being run by the Indian Postal Department. Every applicant who registers under this scheme has to deposit Rs 50 in the Gram Suraksha Yojana account every day. By depositing 50 rupees daily, your monthly savings in this becomes 1500 rupees. 1500 every month, on the completion of the policy under this scheme, a huge amount of Rs 35 lakh is available to the applicant beneficiary.
Read it – These are the schemes for the higher education of girls, take benefits like this
Objectives of Village Security Scheme –
- Those applying under this scheme are given a chance to earn more profit with less investment.
- This scheme is for those people who want to invest but they do not have any investment option.
- Common people are given a chance to save money and make their future better.
Benefits of Post Office Gram Suraksha Yojana –
The benefits of Gram Suraksha Yojana which attract more applicants are as follows –
- This scheme is being operated by the Indian Postal Department, so there is no risk of any kind in this scheme.
- Under the scheme, applicants have to deposit a certain amount in their account.
- In this, by depositing 1500 rupees every month i.e. 50 rupees daily, there is a good savings.
- Another biggest advantage of this scheme is that the amount of return depends on the value of the applicant.
- If the age of the applicant applying under the scheme is 55 years, then the prescribed amount of this scheme is 31.60 lakhs.
- If the applicant’s age is 58 years, then the prescribed amount of this scheme is 33.40 lakhs.
- If the age of the applicant applying under the scheme is 60 years, then the prescribed amount of this scheme is 34.60 lakhs.
Read it – Government scheme for daughter’s marriage, you can avail such benefits even in 2022
Features of Village Security Scheme –
- This scheme is being operated by the Indian Postal Department. There is an option of saving by depositing money in this scheme.
- By investing in the scheme, both money and future of the people will be safe.
- This plan can prove to be beneficial in times of trouble.
- To give the benefit of this scheme, equal benefit and equal time will be given to all the people so that everyone can take advantage of this scheme and this policy.
- A life insurance policy will be given to the beneficiaries taking advantage of this scheme.
Who can apply for Gram Suraksha Yojana (Eligibility)
- A native of India can take advantage of this scheme.
- Only and only women can apply in this scheme.
- Apart from this, the post office and the government can decide the criteria for this scheme.
- Only those women who are living below the poverty line will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Read it – Post Office Five Star Village Scheme information
Documents required for the scheme –
- applicant’s aadhar card Aadhar card of the applicant is necessary to apply under this scheme.
- pan card The PAN card of the woman applying is also necessary to apply for this scheme.
- latest photo Apart from this, a latest photograph of the applicant is also required to be attached with the form.
- bank account The bank account of the applying woman is also necessary to apply under this scheme.
- income certificate Income certificate of the beneficiary woman.
- education related documents Apart from this, documents related to education also have to be put in it.
- caste certificate The caste certificate of the woman applying is also to be attached with the application form.
- residence certificate The original residence certificate of the woman applying is also necessary in this.
- proof of address Ration card, electricity bill etc. can be used in the proof of address.
How to apply online?
- For this, the applicant must first visit this website of the post office. indiapost.gov.in But have to come.
- After this you will get an option village security scheme After clicking on it, you will reach a new page.
- On the next page you will get a form which is related to this scheme. After that you have to fill that form successfully and correctly.
After filling this form, you have to submit the required documents along with this form to your nearest post office. After this your form is checked. If the form is found correct, your account is opened in the post office. After this, you can take advantage of this scheme by depositing 50 rupees daily in it.
Read it – Visit Char Dham for free, Chief Minister Tirth Darshan Scheme started
Details of surrender policy in the scheme –
In this scheme, you have to deposit money on time daily and every month. The post office keeps that money with it for a fixed time. After that, as soon as that time is over, that money is given back to the applicant.
The surrender option is available in this policy after at least 3 years in the policy. On surrendering this policy after three years, the beneficiary is not entitled to any bonus, in this only the deposited amount is given. The same if this policy becomes mature, in this the beneficiary can get up to 35 lakhs.
Read it – Destitute Women Pension Scheme UP, this is the way to get benefits