Under Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojna, senior citizens are provided free travel to various holy pilgrimage sites available in the country. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by citizens above 60 years of age, who themselves are not able to undertake pilgrimage due to financial problems. How to apply for Teerth Darshan Scheme? Complete information about who can take advantage of this has been told to you in this article –
Chief Minister Tirth Darshan Scheme 2022 –
Let us tell you that Madhya Pradesh government had first implemented this scheme, after that Delhi government also started this scheme.
In Madhya Pradesh, this scheme is being run by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan since August 2012. This scheme is the first and unique pilgrimage scheme in itself, in which senior citizens are provided free darshan of various pilgrimage sites. Due to this they experience self-satisfaction in their religious and social life.
Also read – Destitute Women Pension Scheme, know how to avail benefits
Main points of the article
|scheme name||Chief Minister Tirth Darshan Scheme|
|Objective||Getting Senior Citizens to Visit Pilgrimage Sites|
|since when||19 April 2022|
Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana has started again (new update) –
In order to realize the dream of visiting the pilgrimage sites of the senior citizens of the state, the government has restarted this scheme from 19th April 2022. With full preparations, the first train under this scheme is leaving from Kamlapati railway station in Bhopal for Varanasi on April 19. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan flagged off the train on the occasion.
Mandatory documents to participate in the Chief Minister’s Tirth Yatra Yojana –
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- bank account passbook
- Passport size photo, etc.
Also read – How to check the status of Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
How to apply in Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana –
- First of all you have to download the application form from the official portal.
- Fill the application form completely and attach it with the required documents
- After this, it has to be submitted to the concerned officer,
- You are notified once the application is accepted
The process of online application can also be done on the official portal, for this you can visit the nearest public facility center.
These facilities are available to the passengers in the pilgrimage scheme –
- Various necessary facilities are provided by the government for the citizens making the pilgrimage, such as proper arrangements for their stay, arrangements for food and snacks, means to reach the station, arrangement of bhajan troupe in the train and welcome with drums on reaching the pilgrimage site. is arranged.
- To look after the health of the pilgrims, arrangements are made for a qualified doctor and assistant with proper medicines.
- Two to four persons, who are above 21 years i.e. youth, are also sent by the government to accompany the elderly so that they can be well looked after.
Also read – Home loan 2022 for women, these banks are giving affordable interest rates
Who can avail the benefit of the scheme?
- It is mandatory to be a native of Madhya Pradesh for eligibility in this scheme.
- The age of the pilgrim should be above 60 years.
- Two years relaxation for women.
- The pilgrim should not pay income tax and be physically and mentally healthy.
- Those who have traveled earlier under the scheme will be able to travel again only after five years.
History of Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana –
The first train under this scheme left for Rameshwaram from Habibganj station (Kamalapati railway station) in Bhopal on 3rd September 2012. So far, a total of 743 trains have been operated under the scheme, in which more than 7 lakh 43 thousand pilgrims have traveled to various pilgrimage places from 2012 to 2020 and have taken advantage of this unique scheme of the government. This journey was stopped in 2020 due to corona infection, which has now started again from 19 April 2022.
Also read – Know how to get pension from E Shramik Card?
Information about the pilgrimage sites included in the pilgrimage –
Two types of sites have been selected under Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana –
1- Single pilgrimage site
2- Double pilgrimage sites
What is a single pilgrimage site?
This means that the pilgrim will be given darshan of only one pilgrimage site at a time. The pilgrimage sites included in it are as follows –
Badrinath, Kedarnath, Jagannathpuri, Dwarkapuri, Haridwar, Amarnath, Vaishnodevi, Tirupati Balaji, Kashi, Gaya, Amritsar, Rameshwaram, Sammed Shikhar, Shravan Belgola, Gangasagar, Kamakhya Devi, Girnar ji, Patna Sahib, Kartarpur Sahib (Pakistan), Keshgarh Sahib , Damdama Sahib, Shirdi, Manikarn, Jaisalmer, Ujjain, Shri Ram Raja Mandir Orchha, Chitrakoot, Ayodhya, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar etc.
What is the meaning of double pilgrimage site?
In this, the pilgrim is made to visit two pilgrimage sites at the same time. The pilgrimage sites included in it are as follows –
Rameshwaram-Madurai, Tirupati-Srikalahasti, Dwarka-Somnath, Puri-Gangasagar, Haridwar-Rishikesh, Amritsar-Vaishnodevi, Gaya-Kashi, Kashi-Ayodhya etc.
Also read – How to do online registration in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022