Many such schemes are being run by the government in the country whose goal is to give economic benefits and social security to the general public. E Shram Portal has also been started in order to prepare a database of workers in the unorganized sector. In many states, some money has also been sent by the government every month to the e-shramik card holders. Let us know whether e-shramik card gives pension, if yes then what will you have to do for it –
How to get pension from E Shramik Card?
If you have got your e-shram card made, then the government runs a pension scheme for e-shram card holders, in which three thousand a month, 36000 rupees per year can get a pension. The real name of this scheme of pension from e-shramik card is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. All the unorganized sector of the country can take advantage of this, needy laborers and small traders.
Read it – Do not know these benefits of e Shramik Card? So card making is useless
E-Shramik Card Se Pension Scheme is a central government scheme. All the holders of this e-shramik card have a chance to apply in the pension scheme. Under which pension assistance of 3 thousand is given to the applicants every month.
Who will get the benefit of pension from E-Shramik Card?
- workers in the unorganized sector or associated with it,
- rickshaw wala,
- street vendors,
- construction workers,
- Servants, etc. who do not have any PF account.
How to apply for pension through e Shramik Card –
- First of all related to this scheme official website come on
- Website options now Click here to apply online have to click
- Now you have to choose the option with Self Enrollment or CSC, after that a popup box will open in front of you.
- You have to verify by OTP by entering your mobile number in the PopUp box.
- After this you will get a form, in that form you have to fill your details and after that submit that form
- After the completion of the application, a registration form has to be printed, signed and paid.
- After this you will get a card of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme
Read it – How much money is coming in labor card? know new update
Key highlights of Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana –
- Any applicant who applies in this, then as soon as his age becomes 60 years, then under this scheme, a pension of 3 thousand is given every month.
- Not only this, if a beneficiary dies, then his dependents will be given financial pension of 15 thousand rupees every month under this scheme.
- If any applicant deposits his money in the form of installment and investment, then the government will also deposit the same amount in his account.
- Apart from this, the applicant has to deposit Rs 200 in this scheme as soon as his age reaches 55 years.
Eligibility of Shramik Card Maandhan Pension Scheme –
- Citizen of India Applicant must be a working worker.
- The income of the applicant laborer should be at least 15 thousand monthly.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Apart from this, the applicant should not be a tax payer and a tax payer.
- If a applicant is taking benefit of EPFO and ESIC, then he will not be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant should have Aadhar card and mobile number should be linked in that Aadhar card.
- Apart from this, the applicant should have a savings account.
Read it – How to make a Digital Health Health Card? go
Documents required for PMSYM scheme –
The applicant to take advantage of this scheme has to apply online. These documents are required in the process of application –
- Aadhar card of the applicant,
- Identity card of the applicant applying for
- savings bank account passbook
- Mobile Number and Email ID (Email ID, if any)
- Passport size photograph of the applicant, etc.
Pension will be available under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana –
Under the Shram Maandhan Yojana, a pension of 3 thousand every month i.e. 36 thousand for one year will be given through e-shramik card. If the age of the applicants applying in the e-shramik card is above 60 thousand, then the applicants are given pension under this scheme.
The pension amount is sent to the applicant’s bank account every month. For this people do not need to go anywhere. The benefit is given to the applicant only once the e-Shramik Card is generated.
If the age of an applicant is between 18 to 40 years, then in that case the applicant has to apply in it and every month Rs 55 has to be deposited in it, after that as soon as you become 40 years old, then the applicant has to 250 rupees have to be deposited in it every month. Till the age of 40 to 60 years, money has to be deposited under this scheme, after that as soon as the age of the applicant reaches 60 years, after that the applicant is given monthly pension of 3000 every month.
Hope you have been told in this article of ours How to get pension from labor card Would love to know about it.
Read it – What is the wages of MGNREGA? MGNREGA Rate List 2022