Birth certificate is a mandatory document. Its use keeps coming in various government schemes or other works. The process of making birth certificate in Rajasthan has been completely online. Now you can get it made by applying from your mobile also. In this article, we have told the process of making birth certificate from mobile, so please stay with us to know the complete details –
Rajasthan Birth Certificate –
Birth certificate is included in the list of important documents. Applicants, parents of the child can apply to get it done. The application form for getting the birth certificate can be made anytime after the birth of the child. For this, online applications are accepted by the state government on the e-Citizen Service Portal.
Read it – How to do online registration in Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
How to make birth certificate from mobile?
By opening Google Chrome or any other browser on your mobile, you can apply for birth certificate by following process –
- First website of Rajasthan Government pehchan.raj.nic.in to come over
- After that the optionFill out the public-certificate Click and proceed
- Now in the new page, under Documents, tick the Birth Certificate option.
- After this a form will open in front of you, in which some details of the applicant have to be filled.
- After filling it completely, the form has to be submitted.
- As soon as your form is submitted, you will get a reference number which you can use for future reference.
- After 1 to 2 weeks of doing this, your birth certificate is generated.
How to get birth certificate made in hospital?
If the woman has delivered in a hospital, then it becomes very easy to document this. To get the birth certificate made in the hospital, first of all you have to get the photocopies of all the documents mentioned below and submit the documents to the hospital itself.
After giving the photocopy, those documents of yours and the information of the child who is born, the information is made online by the hospital on the identity portal. After this, the birth certificate of the child born in the next 3-5 days is prepared and ready.
Read it – How to get Rajasthan Police Mitra Identity Card?
Documents required for making birth certificate-
- Aadhar card of the child’s parents For getting the birth certificate, the Aadhar card of the parents of the child is required.
- Basic address proof – The applicant is a native of Rajasthan, its certificate and original residence certificate.
- proof of address The proof of residence and address of the applicant or the parents of the child is also to be attached with the form.
- child’s date of birth Apart from this, the date of birth of the child and child and if the delivery took place in the hospital, then the documents related to it like Mamta card and ANC registration card.
All these documents are mandatory for making birth certificate. Apart from this, some other documents and affidavits can be asked for which information can be obtained from Rajasthan. identity portal on given.
Benefits of getting a birth certificate
There are many benefits of getting a birth certificate. You can read about these benefits here –
- The need of this birth certificate is very high when taking admission in school and any institute in Rajasthan.
- Birth certificate can also be required to take advantage of any scheme in Rajasthan.
- Birth certificate is also needed for getting a passport and for making an identity card.
- Apart from this, it is necessary to make this birth certificate for making many more documents in the state and country.
- This birth certificate is also required for law and property related documents.
Read it – Chief Minister Krishak Saathi Yojana Rajasthan
How to Download Rajasthan Birth Certificate?
- For this, first of all you need to know about Rajasthan identity website But have to come.
- Step 2 After this you will get an option download certificate name, click on it and proceed.
- Step 3 After that you have to click on this form. After this, you have to click on the option of which certificate you have to download in it.
After this, as soon as you submit your details, after that the details and certificates will open according to the information entered by you. After which you have to download this form by entering OTP in it. In this way you can download it.
How to find registration of birth certificate?
If you have already registered on the portal, then you can find it in this way. If you do not have the registration information, then you can search it with the help of this process.
- First of all you should know about Rajasthan identity website But have to come.
- After this you will get an option search registration name, click on it and proceed.
- Now you have to fill the requested information and search for the information.
After this you will get the registration number.
Read it – View PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2022