Under this scheme implemented in the state of Haryana, loan will be given to the cattle farmers of the state. Under this scheme loan will be given to all those cattle owners who have their own disguise and cow. This scheme has been implemented with the aim of providing financial help to such farmers and citizens of the state who do animal husbandry and run their homes and jobs from them. Here you can read complete details of Cow Buffalo Loan Scheme Registration 2022.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2022 (Cow Buffalo Loan Scheme) ,
Under Pashu Kisan Credit Card or Cow Buffalo Loan Scheme Animal husbandry farmers of Haryana state are being given a chance to take loan up to 3 lakhs. On this loan, farmers will have to pay an interest of up to 4 percent.
Let me tell you that this plan Beneficiaries applying under this scheme can get a loan of 40 to 60 thousand and a maximum of 3 lakhs. So that they can further increase their self-employment.
Read it – Prime Minister Loan Scheme Online Form 2022
Purpose of cow buffalo loan scheme registration –
Under this scheme implemented in the state of Haryana, the beneficiary will be given a loan up to a maximum of 3 lakhs. In this, if a cattle owner has a cow, then they can get a loan of 40 thousand and apart from this, if there is a buffalo, then 60 thousand rupees. The amount received under this loan will have to be repaid in 6 equal installments.
The objective of the scheme is to increase the income and milk production of the farmers so that the development of the state is possible economically and socially.
Do you know?
Under the Pashu Kisan Credit Card scheme by the Haryana Government, an assistance amount of ₹ 3 lakh is given in the form of loan for the upkeep of animals. pic.twitter.com/I6JTt92vmO
— CMO Haryana (@cmohry) January 6, 2021
How to register cow buffalo loan scheme, know –
This process can be followed to apply under the scheme. The application process for this scheme is offline.
- First of all, the animal on which to take a loan, then its animal credit card Has to be made. This card can be made from the concerned office.
- After this, you have to go to the bank with that card. Apart from this, related documents also have to be attached on that card.
- After this, the loan form is given from the bank, it has to be filled and submitted by attaching the relevant documents with it.
Read it – Bajaj Finance Bike Loan Scheme, Here’s How To Get Your Dream Bike On EMI
Interest rates of Pashu Kisan Credit Scheme –
Interest of up to 4 percent will have to be paid on the amount received under this scheme to be implemented in the state. Apart from this, the loan will have to be repaid in 6 equal installments. Along with this, the interest rate given in it will have to be paid.
Apart from this, subsidy will be given by the government up to 3 percent on the amount received in the loan. On this type of loan, the bank usually takes a loan of up to 7 percent, but in this, the rate of interest of up to 4 percent will have to be given to the farmer and in addition to that 3 percent interest rate will be given as government subsidy.
53 thousand beneficiary will get benefit under Pashu Kisan Credit Scheme –
Under the Pashu Kisan Credit Scheme, more than 53 thousand cattle farmers of the state will be given the benefit of this scheme. For this the state government of Haryana is committed. In order to improve the life of cattle farmers, the state government of Haryana has released a budget of about 700 crores.
The animal husbandry has to pay an interest rate of up to 4 percent on the amount received under the scheme. All these loans will be distributed among about 53 thousand people of the state. To take this loan, the applicant must have some necessary documents and eligibility. Only after that one has to apply for this scheme. After this the benefits of this scheme can be taken.
Read it – Business loan option for women, from where to get instant loan
The amount to be received under the cow buffalo loan scheme –
The information about the amount received under this loan scheme is as follows. In this, the amount received on the loan is based on the animal, what kind of animal you have.
- Cow If a cow is with a cattle owner and they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will be given Rs 40738 under this scheme.
- Buffalo If a buffalo is with any animal husbandry and he wants to take advantage of this scheme, then he will be given Rs 60249 under this scheme.
- sheep goat If a sheep and goat is with a cattle owner and they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will be given Rs 4063 under this scheme.
- chicken If a hen that lays eggs is with a livestock farmer and they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they will be given Rs 720 under this scheme.
Read it – How to get a loan of 10000, Prime Minister Loan Scheme Online Form
Main points of cow buffalo loan scheme registration –
Many times it has been seen that the farmers of villages and animal husbandry sell their animals due to lack of money or due to disease on the animals. This is a very big problem and to prevent this problem, this scheme has been implemented so that the cattle farmers of the state do not sell their animals due to lack of money or due to any other shortage.
Along with this, financial benefits will be given to farmers and livestock farmers under this scheme. With the help of this financial benefit, they can carry forward their work. Along with this, you can increase your business with this loan amount.
Documents and eligibility for Pashu Kisan Credit Scheme –
- Applicant must be a domicile of Haryana state and its domicile certificate is also required.
- Apart from this, the health certificate of the animals.
- Apart from this, loans will be given on the animals which have been insured.
- The CIBIL of the applicant taking the loan should be good.
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Voter ID of the borrower.
- Latest photos, etc.
Read it – Gramin Bank Home Loan Interest Rate, View Interest Rate List 2022