In the country, the Modi government is running the housing scheme to provide pucca houses to every poor family. Every year, lakhs of families are being given pucca houses free of cost under this scheme. If you want to see PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2022, then read the complete information given here –
PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2022 –
Let us tell you that this scheme is running in both urban and rural areas. Gram Panchayat wise beneficiary list is issued every year by identifying eligible families under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. If you live in rural area and if you have seen your name in it whether your name is in this scheme or not, then you can see it in this way.
Read it – View Home Loan Subsidy Eligibility 2022
Here’s how to check PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2022 –
- applicant first PMAY-G open the website of
- After that the menu bar option Awaas soft click on
- After opening the Report option in the next page, click on the Social Audit option
- Now you have to select your state, district and block and village name in Beneficiary by name option.
- By submitting this, you can see all the names who are associated with this scheme and are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Apart from this, the names of whose houses are built under this scheme can also be seen in this scheme. You can see the name associated with this scheme in this way.
Read it – see urban and rural plan list 2022
Check out the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban –
- For this you must first plan Website But have to come.
- Now click on the option Search Beneficiary in the main menu
- After this, by selecting an option named Search by name, fill the requested details.
- Whether your name is in the list or not will be known as soon as you search by entering Aadhaar number, name address etc.
- In this way the name of the people living in the urban area can be seen under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the poor and needy of the country.
- Apart from this, the applicant should not have his own pucca house and not only this, the applicant should not have already taken benefit from any such housing scheme, then it should be government.
- The annual income of the applicant who takes advantage of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana tomorrow should be between 3 lakh to 6 lakh.
- Along with this, your name should already be there in this scheme, which you are added by Gram Panchayat and Panchayat Samiti.
Read it – Landless family will get plot in MP, apply
Features of PM Awas Yojana –
- Under this scheme, the poor get pucca houses free of cost.
- Under the scheme subsidy is also given to the eligible beneficiaries who take home.
- The head of the families coming under the housing scheme gets the money directly in the bank account.
- The money received in the scheme can only be used for building a house.
- The amount received under this scheme will be shared by both the state and central government. In this, the center will pay 60 percent and the states 40 percent.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana –
- The main objective of the housing scheme is to provide loan facility to the poor and needy of the country to build their houses.
- Apart from this, a subsidy of up to 2 lakh 60 thousand will also be given to all those needy people to give them benefits under this scheme.
- Recently, under this scheme, the central government is working on a plan to build 50 thousand houses in Jammu and Kashmir.
Read it – Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2021, 2022
Check Names in PMAY-G Beneficiary List 2022 –
You can see the names of the beneficiaries whose work has been done under the scheme and who have taken advantage of this scheme –
- For this you must first Website But have to come.
- After visiting this website, an option is available in the menu bar by the name of Stakeholder > IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary, clicking on it has to come to a new page.
- After coming to the new page, you have to fill the information which is being asked from you. In this, you get the option of Advance Search, with the help of which you can see the list of beneficiaries who have taken advantage of this scheme.
In this, the name of the state, the name of the district and the name of the village have to be searched. After which you can see the list of all those beneficiaries in it.
Read it – Indira Awas Yojana List Bihar 2021-22, Check District Wise Candidate List