If you are thinking of buying a bike on EMI, then the information given in this article can be very useful for you. Today we are going to tell you about Bajaj Finance bike loan, with the help of which you will be able to buy bikes up to lakhs of rupees in easy installments.
However, nowadays bike agencies, banks and financial companies in the market give a chance to the customer to take a bike loan. but but Bajaj Finserv can prove to be a good option for you to take a bike loan. For getting a new bike, you may have to pay an interest rate of up to 10 percent on taking a loan from Bajaj.
bajaj finance bike loan
Apart from selling bikes, Bajaj company also provides finance related facilities to the customers. This is a company that gives all types of loans, whether it is a personal loan or for the purchase of any item. If you take a bike loan from Bajaj Finserv, then it is very cheap for you, not only this, Bajaj also charges a very low interest rate.
Read it – Know how to earn money from money lying in the bank
How to take Bajaj Finance Bike Loan?
You can apply for a bike loan by visiting the nearest office of Bajaj or directly at the bike agency. Most of the bike agencies offer Bajaj bike loan at the time of purchase, after which you have to repay the loan amount in fixed installments.
Let us tell you that along with applying, some important documents have to be attached in it. Along with applying the necessary documents, the applicant has to give the application form and bike related information in this form.
Eligibility of the applicant for Bajaj bike loan –
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant who is a resident of India should be 65 years.
- The annual income of the applicant taking the loan should be at least 50 thousand.
- The credit score or CIBIL score of the applicant should be more than 750 before availing the loan.
Read it – Schemes for Higher Education of Girls
Bike loan eligibility and documents –
- For this, you have to first go to the Bajaj office with your Aadhar card and PAN card and submit these documents.
- Bajaj office personnel check your loan eligibility from the documents provided by you in online and offline mode and then tell you whether you are eligible for the loan or not. If you are eligible then you have to do further processing, otherwise you have to wait for some time.
As soon as you are found eligible for this or become eligible, then you are told the further process.
Bajaj Finance Bike Loan Card –
You can also get a Bajaj Finance credit card made for taking a bike loan. If you make a card for the first time, then you may have to pay some fee for it. As soon as you get this card made from Bajaj Office, then after that you become eligible to take a bike on loan.
Read it – How to make a business loan project so that you can get loan easily
Documents required to get a bike loan card –
- Aadhar Card Aadhar card is most important for making Bajaj card. With the help of Aadhar card, all the information is available online like personal information etc.
- passport size photo It is also necessary for the applicant to attach his current photograph with the application form.
- Identity Card for KYC – The applicant is required to put some important identity proofs like driving license and Aadhar card etc. to do his KYC with his application form.
- bank information To take a loan from Bajaj, it is very important to submit bank information to get a Bajaj card. In this, you can deposit any one of the passbook or canceled check of the bank.
- NACH Mandate To repay back whatever loan the applicant takes, it is necessary to e-mandate the bank account from which he wants to pay the installment of that loan. This is one of the most important list of documents.
Read it – How to check bank balance with aadhar card number?
How to get Bajaj card?
You have two options to get a Bajaj card. One online and the other offline. In offline mode, you have to apply offline by going to Bajaj’s office, after which your documents are checked. If your documents are found correct then after that your card is generated.
You can follow this process to get Bajaj card made online –
- For this, you have to first visit this official website of Bajaj.
- After visiting this website of Bajaj, you will see a detail form in which you have to fill your name and your mobile number and submit it to get OTP.
- After this you get OTP from this form. As soon as you enter that OTP in this form, after that you get loan offers and you are asked to fill the information to generate your online card.
Read it – Join online with Atal Pension Yojana, know details
How to take bike loan from Bajaj Finance?
Bajaj does not send money to your account to buy anything. Its a different process. For this, you have to first go to the shop, showroom from where you want to take that bike. Bajaj’s agent in that showroom processes your loan on the basis of your bike.
After this, as soon as the dealer gives you the bike and your loan is approved, then after that the loan money comes to that dealer and your loan gets opened.
How to pay Bajaj loan installment?
You do not need to go to any office to pay Bajaj installment. For this, this installment is automatically deducted from your account on the 1st – 2nd of every month. As soon as your loan is completed after deducting your installments, then after that your loan account will be closed automatically.
Read it – Gramin Bank Home Loan Interest Rate, View Interest Rate List 2022