Recently, the lives of many people have become unstable due to a terrible epidemic like Corona. In such a situation, many people have become unemployed and many people have lost their jobs. In such a situation, to deal with the problem of unemployment and to promote self-employment, the Central Government is giving an opportunity to take a loan without guarantee from the Prime Minister’s Loan Scheme Online Form 2022. Let us know how you can take advantage of this business loan scheme –
Prime Minister Business Loan Scheme Online Form 2022 –
In this scheme implemented by the central government, those people of the country who want to start their own business or business are given a chance to take bank loan. Let us tell you that under the scheme, applicants can get loan from 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees.
Read it – Bajaj Finance Bike Loan Scheme, Here’s How To Get Your Dream Bike On EMI
Brief information about this scheme
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Mudra Business Loan Scheme|
|start of plan||2015|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||citizens of the country|
|operation of the plan||Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises|
Objectives of Prime Minister Loan Scheme –
- With the help of this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to those people of the country who want to start any business or business of their own.
- Those who want to start their own business, they will be given a business loan of up to 10 lakhs under this scheme so that they can start their business.
Read it – When will you get free ration, see latest updates
Types of Loans in Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana Online Form 2022 –
This loan available under this scheme can be mainly of three types. In these loans, all these loans are divided into different categories.
shishu loan In the category of this loan, a business loan of up to 50 thousand will be given under this scheme and according to the rules of this scheme. This loan is the smallest loan attached to this scheme.
kishore loan In this second class loan, a loan of 50 thousand to 5 lakh will be given to the applicant applying under this scheme. There is another main point in this plan.
Tarun Loan In this loan available under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, the application can get a loan of 5 lakh to 10 lakh. The amount of this loan available under this scheme can be used only for business use.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, these three types of loans are given which applicants can take and avail benefits under this scheme.
Read it – How to earn money from bank?
Benefits of PMMLY Scheme –
- Benefit under this scheme will be given to the new entrepreneurs of the country.
- Beneficiaries taking advantage of the scheme will be provided loans at the following rates.
- Under this scheme a loan of 10 lakhs will be provided so that new businessmen can start their own business with the help of this scheme.
- Whenever a beneficiary takes a loan under PMMY, he does not need to give any kind of guarantee.
- Any person can start his own business with this loan available under the scheme.
Who can fill Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana Online Form 2022 –
It is also important to know about who can apply under the scheme –
- sole proprietor
- micro industry
- Micro MenuFactory Form
- food business
- repair shops
- service sector companies
- truck owners
Read it – Business loan option for women, from where to get instant loan
Know what is Mudra Card –
People associated with small business or self-employed get a chance to get a card made under Mudra loan scheme, with the help of which they can take loan for business whenever they want. This Mudra card is similar to an ATM, it is given to you once your loan is approved and the loan amount is credited to your account.
Eligibility and documents to apply for Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana online –
- The benefit of this loan scheme will be given only to those who want to start their business or their own business at small and medium scale.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age to take the loan.
- The borrower should not be any kind of bank defaulter.
- The applicant also has to submit his own Aadhar card under this scheme.
- The PAN card of the applicant is also necessary to take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant should have a domicile certificate in the name of the applicant applying for the loan.
- Apart from this, the address of the business for which the applicant wants to take the loan and the address of the office and the proof of the establishment of the business.
- Balance sheet for the last three years.
- Income-expenditure statement and self-tax return.
- Presently photograph of the applicant.
Read it – Know how to make a business loan project, so that you can get loan easily
How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Loan Yojana?
- Step 1 – First of all the applicant has to apply for this scheme for this scheme. official website But have to come.
- Step 2 After this, on this website you get options about three types of loans like –
- shishu loan
- kishore loan
- Tarun Loan
- Step 3 After this, according to whatever loan you want to take, you have to click on the link to choose the scheme. After that a new page will open.
- Step 4 After this, some points and information related to the loan are written in it, out of which you see the loan form, click on it and download the form.
After downloading this form, fill that form carefully and attach the necessary documents with it. After that submit that form to your nearest bank, after which your loan will be processed in the next 1 month.
Read it – Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Form PDF Download For Loan Apply 2022