RCH Portal , RCH Portal Data Entry , RCH NRHM, rch.nhm.gov.in/rch/login.aspx, Reproductive and Child Health Portal – In this article, we are going to know all the important information about RCH Portal in detail. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last. This portal has been started by the Government of India for Reproductive and Child Health which covers all the states of the country. rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ portal is managed by the Health and Family Welfare Department. This article will get RCH Data Entry, login, registration, and other related information.
It is one of the moral responsibilities of the government to pay attention to the blooming buds of the country. For the betterment of babies and the care of mothers, the government has started many schemes. The Health and Family Welfare Department has started the RCH (Reproductive & Child Health) portal, This portal has been designed for quick identification and tracking of the individual beneficiaries during the reproductive life cycle of women. In addition, the RCH portal promotes, monitors, and supports reproductive, maternal, neonatal, and force health schemes/program delivery and reporting. This portal works in all the states of the country and ensures reproductive and child health.
The government had launched the RCH Portal long back. Over time, new and useful features have also been added to it. This program is expected to help women with the problem of sterility, the cycle of pregnancy, and the process of childbirth. Let’s see its overview below.
|Portal Name||RCH Portal|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Objective||Ensuring reproductive and child health|
|Beneficiary||Child & Pregnant women|
As you all know that children are the future of the country. It is the duty of the government to take care of the blooming buds of the nation. The Government of India has started the RCH portal for the care of pregnant women and babies of the country. The purpose of this portal is to ensure the health of pregnant women and children. Identification and health status tracking of high-risk pregnant women and assisting pregnant women during labor. Apart from this, the benefits of many important services are provided through this portal.
Benefits of RCH Portal:
- Through this portal, the benefits of various government services will be provided to pregnant women and babies of the country.
- This portal is used only in government offices. This portal is not for common citizens.
- The health service delivery in the country has improved with the RCH portal.
- Assists the health worker in preparing an action plan for the delivery of immunization services to children.
- Assists health workers in beneficiary identification and service delivery planning for antenatal check-up, post-natal check-up and immunization services.
- Reports of all women are prepared on this portal and the health status of pregnant women is tracked by identifying high risk pregnant women.
RCH Portal Login Facilities
An innovative web application has been introduced by the Ministry of Health & Family welfare. All useful services have been provided for pregnant women on this portal. So that now pregnant women can get the benefit of all government services sitting at home. This portal has been started with the aim of providing timely services to pregnant women. In particular, the health of women and children is taken care of. The government is able to do proper monitoring of the pregnant woman through this portal.
RCH Portal Login Process
The process of logging in to RCH Portal is very easy and by logging on to this portal you can access data entry and other services. Follow the following steps to login into the portal.
- First of all visit the official website of RCH Portal. For this you can go by clicking on this link. ie https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to click on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- Now the login page of the website will come in front of you. Here you have to select your state.
- After this you have to enter your username and password in the bottom.
- After that enter the captcha and click on the “Login” button.
- Now you will be logged in to the portal.
RCH Portal Registration Rch.nhm.gov.in
If you want to register a beneficiary on the portal then its process is very easy. But many people have to face many problems due to lack of information. Let us tell you that you can add beneficiary on RCH portal through your Anganwadi Kendra or ANM. We are telling you its process step wise.
- Through household survey, ANM records all the data of the beneficiary in its register.
- No Beneficiary ID is provided to the beneficiary by ANM.
- The data entry operator makes the entry on the RCH portal through the data recorded in the RCH register.
- In data entry, data related to village wise information, tracking of eligible flourishes using contraceptives, tracking of pregnant women, tracking of children, etc. is recorded.
- After the completion of the data entry process on the portal, a 12 digit ID number is issued to the beneficiary through SMS.
- In this way your registration is completed.
The process of registration is completed through the above mentioned steps. This process is divided into two phases. Through the Beneficiary ID, women will be able to get their children fixed in any region of the country and will be able to get the benefit of other services.
RCH Portal Mother Data Entry
If you want to make a new entry on the RCH portal, then we are telling you the step-wise process below. You can easily make a new entry by following the steps given below.
- For this, first you have to go to the RCH Portal. For this you can also go by clicking on this link. ie https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- Now you have to login to the portal. Above we have explained the login process.
- Here you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu. After that click on “Pregnant Woman Entry” option.
- In the next page click on “Add New Entry” option.
- After this, all the details of the Pregnant Woman will have to be entered in the registration form.
- After entering all the details you have to submit the form. In this way you can enter the new pregnant woman.
Process Flow for Data Entry
Step 1: Beneficiaries Identification Process
- In the first phase, data has to be collected through household surveys and regular identification and they should be recorded on the RCH register.
- After the data is ready, they should be transferred to the data entry point, where they will be entered on the RCH portal.
Step 2: Beneficiaries Registration Process
- After the completion of the identification process, they should immediately enter the RCH register version 1.1.
- These beneficiaries will include those identified during household surveys, through regular identification by the ASHA between two household surveys and any new beneficiaries coming to Village Health and Nutrition Day (VHND) site directly.
- The ANM will not provide any ID number to the beneficiary.
- After recording the data in the register, they will be sent to the Data Entry Operator. Data entry will be done through DoE RCH portal.
- Once the data entry process is completed on the RCH portal, a unique ID number of the beneficiary will be generated.
Step 3: Integrated RCH Register
ANM should always use Integrated RCH register for data record. This register has been specially designed. If you will use another register you may have trouble understanding. Once you understand the RCH register, then it will be very easy for you to record the data. If you want to update the data of any beneficiary, then you will be able to do it easily in the RCH register.
There can be necessary changes in the RCH register of different states. It is necessary to have a separate register for each village. If an ANM is in charge of 5 villages, then they have to prepare separate registers for all the five villages. This register consists of the following parts.
- Village-wise information (Profile Entry)
- Section 1: Tracking of Eligible Couples and use of contraceptives
- Section 2: Tracking of Pregnant Women
- Section 3: Tracking of Children
- Section 4: Annexures
RCH Portal New Child Entry Process at rchrpt.nhm.gov.in login portal
A new child can be entered on RCH portal only by those government officials who have login ID and password of RCH portal. Follow the easy steps given below for RCH Child Entry.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Reproductive & Child Health. ie https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/homepage.aspx
- After this, you have to log in by entering your login details by clicking on “DATA ENTRY” option.
- On the dashboard, you have to click on the “Data Entry” option in the top menu.
- In the next page click on “Child Entry” option.
- Then in the next page you have to click on “New Entry” option.
- Now, You have to enter the child details like Serial No, Sex of Child, Name of Child, Mother Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth of child, Address, Religion, Weight, Place of Birth, Asha Name, etc. .
- After filling all the details click on “Save Entry” button.
- In this way you can enter any child.
If you face any kind of error while doing Child Entry, you have to install EE-Entry Filler Chrome extension in your browser. You can automate new entries using this extension.