Instant Pan Card Application Form | Instant E Pan Card Download Online 2022 | Download e-PAN Card Free Online , Pan Card Check Status | instant pan through aadhaar – Download PAN e-filing 2.0 | e-PAN (Beta version)
The Income Tax Department of India has started the online application process for making instant e-pan card. Now any person who wants to download the pan card immediately by applying instant pan card apply 2021-22 There is a simple and hassle free process and only Aadhar card 12 digit biometric number is required for online application. Aadhaar number can be used as identity (id), address and date of birth (DOB) proof. Now people can easily apply online for E-Pan.
And also here we would like to tell all of you that earlier the Income Tax Department has released its official website. incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in Feather instant pan card The beta version of the service was launched, so now it has been restarted for PAN Card Online Apply in 2022.
instant ePan card 2022 (pen card)
e-pan cardThere is only one form of PAN card, which is given to you to download immediately after you apply in the form of soft copy and till your original PAN card does not come to your home by speed post, then you will be in that situation. Can I use this E-Pan card. There is some difference between PAN card and instant pan card, e-pan card is issued by companies like UTI, NSDL etc. whereas instant e-pan card is generated within just 10 minutes and it can be issued only from the official website of incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in. can only be obtained
The e-PAN consists of an augmented QR code containing demographic (name, DOB, father’s name) as well as biometric (scanned photo and signature) information of PAN holders, which can be accessed for PAN verification purposes in off-line mode. can be used and used. The enhanced QR code information is accessible to user agencies through the freely available Android version of PAN QR Code Reader on Google’s ‘Play Store’, which can be downloaded to any mobile phone running the Android operating system .
Instant e-PAN Card 2022 Highlights
|Service Name||Instant PAN Download 2022|
|Objective||Providing online pan card service|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department||Ministry of Finance (Income Tax Department, Government of India)|
Pan Card e-filing 2.0 Update 2022
Recently, e-filing 2.0 has been implemented by the Income Tax Department, under this some changes have been made in the online services of the Income Tax Department, such as the domain name of the instant PAN card apply and download service, which was earlier incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in It has now been shifted to incometax.gov.in, along with all the services, changes have also been made in the UI of the portal.
Due to which some changes have been made in the application process due to the change in the UI (User Interface) of the incometax.gov.in website, so in today’s article, we will tell you the complete step by step process that how to apply for instant Pan Card. .
instant pan card 2022 Apply & Download
This facility is for allotment of instant PAN (on near-real time basis) to applicants who have valid Aadhaar number. PAN is issued to the applicants in PDF format, for which no amount is charged from you, it can be obtained absolutely free of cost. The applicant has to type his/her valid Aadhaar number and submit the OTP generated on the registered mobile number. Once the process is completed, a 15-digit acknowledgment number is generated. Once the request is submitted,
Applicant can check the status of the request at any time by providing his/her valid Aadhaar number and download PAN on successful allotment. The applicant will also receive a copy of the PAN in the e-mail ID registered with the Aadhaar database. This pan card facility is issued only for a short time, it depends on the income tax department how long they continue this service, so pan card download karne ke liye you can update incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in from time to time. Keep checking the notifications At present this facility is running live in 2022
What is the format of E Pan card? (Format of e-PAN)
This e pan card is exactly like the original pan card, you can use it as an e pan card, it can be used anywhere as a soft copy, its format through the PDF given below. can see
Is the Instant e-pan card valid
Electronically issued and Digitally signed ePAN is now a valid mode of issue of Permanent Account Number (PAN) post amendments in clause (c) in the Explanation occurring after sub- section (8) of Section 139A of Income Tax Act, 1961 and sub- rule (6) of Rule 114 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962.
The government has recently amended sub-rule (6) of Rule 114 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, vide GFR 1128(E), dated 19/11/2018 for empowering the Pr. DGIT(S) to notify formats and standards along with the procedure of issue of PAN.
Consequent to notification dated 19/11/2018, Pr. DGIT(S) has notified procedure, formats and standards of issue of Permanent Account Number (PAN) vide Directorate of Income-tax (Systems) notification 7/2018 dated 27.12.2018. Consequent to this notification, electronically issued digitally signed e-PAN now is a valid mode of issue of PAN.
Eligibility For Instant E Pan Card
- The applicant must have a valid Aadhaar which is not linked with any other PAN.
- To apply for instant e-pan card, the applicant must have his/her mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
- It is a paper-less process for which applicants are not required to submit or upload any documents.
- The applicant should not have another PAN.
- Possession of more than one PAN will attract penalty under section 272B(1) of the Income Tax Act.
Instant pan card apply online 2022 Apply Online (Step by Step)
Anyone who wants to apply for an instant e-pan card must fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned above, follow all the steps mentioned below to apply for e-pan card online:
- To apply online, first of all the official website of Income Tax Department www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal/ go to
- Now click on “Show More” option under Our Services section
- after now “Instant E-PAN Apply for a new PAN/Update” A link will appear click on it
- In the next page, you have to click on the button of “Get New PAN”
- Now the registration form of Apply ePAN Through Aadhaar will open in front of you.
- And I you have to fill your Aadhaar number first, after that you have to fill the Captcha code as well, keep in mind that you have to fill the same Aadhaar number in which your mobile number is registered.
- The applicant will receive an OTP on the registered Aadhaar mobile number; Submit this OTP in the text box on the webpage.
- After submission, an acknowledgment number will be generated. Please keep this reference number for future reference.
- On successful registration, a message will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number and e-mail ID (if registered with UIDAI and authenticated by OTP). This message specifies the acknowledgment number. By which you can download your e pan card from pan card download section
Instant e pan card download & Check Status
- To download PAN, please visit the Income Tax Department’s e-filing website incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Instant PAN through Aadhaar”
- Click on the “Check Status of PAN” button given in the next page
- Fill the Aadhaar number in the box provided, then submit the OTP received on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
- Now you will see the status of PAN whether your Pan Card has been issued or not
- If PAN has been allotted, click on the download link to get a copy of the e-PAN PDF.
- So friends, in this way you can easily download your Instant PAN 2022 card and also check its status.
Instant PAN Card FAQs
What is e-PAN?
E-PAN is a digitally signed e-PAN card issued in electronic format by the Income Tax Department.
What is Aadhaar based Instant PAN?
Aadhaar based Tatkal PAN allotment service is for allotting PAN in real time. jis aadhar pan mobile link hai The e-KYC data of that Aadhaar number is exchanged with the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). After due processing of e-KYC data in Income Tax database, you get a PAN.
Is this e pan card valid?
Yes, this pan card is valid.
Is this PAN card different from the PAN issued through other modes of application?
It is no different from the PAN issued by the Income Tax Department through other modes of application. However, this PAN is paperless, online and free.
Do I have to pay to use this facility of Aadhaar based Instant PAN?
No, this feature is free.
Can I use this facility if I already have PAN? Can I apply for another PAN?
No. As per the provisions of section 272B(1) of the Income Tax Act, a person having more than one PAN will have to pay a fine of Rs.10,000.
Can I apply for PAN if my Aadhar card is not activated?
No, you cannot apply.
What should I do if my Aadhaar authentication gets rejected during e-KYC?
Aadhar authentication may get rejected due to wrong OTP. The problem can be resolved by entering the correct OTP. If it still gets rejected, then you have to contact UIDAI.
Do I have to submit physical copy of KYC application or proof of Aadhar card?
No. This is an online process. No paperwork is required.
Do I have to send any document if instant PAN is applied through e-KYC Aadhaar mode?
Which are the centers for PAN allotment or PAN card download through e-KYC?
PAN allotment through Aadhaar e-kyc is permitted only through e-filing website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
How do I get a physical PAN card?
Follow Us On Social Media