By the way, the use of Aadhar card is very much. To take advantage of any government scheme or to get any legal document made, for that we need Aadhar card. But do you know how to check bank balance with Aadhar card number? If not, then here you are being told its information. Through this article, we are going to tell you about some such methods, by using which you can easily find out about the amount available in your account.
How to check bank balance with aadhar card number
Now you can check your bank account balance with the help of aadhaar number. All you need to do is to link your Aadhar card with your mobile number. These methods can be used to check bank balance with Aadhar card number –
Read it – Prime Minister Loan Scheme Online Form Rs 10000
First way –
- Step 1 First of all, you have to open the dial on your mobile.
- Step 2 After this, i.e. *99# has to be dialed on the dial tree.
- Step 3 After dialing it, some options will appear on your mobile screen after some time, which is as follows –
- Send money
- Receive Money
- check balance
- my profile
- Pending requests
- UPI Pin
- Step 4 – By this you Check Balance This option of name has to be selected and it has to be answered.
- Step 5 After selecting this option and after replying, it will ask for your UPI PIN, which you have to enter. (UPI PIN is an important and personal information, do not share it with anyone else, otherwise it can be fatal)
After entering this UPI PIN in your mobile message, the message available in your account will be displayed on your screen. In this first way you can see your account balance.
To see the balance in this way, you will need two things –
- mobile number
- UPI and UPI PIN
Read it – How to make digital health card, watch video
Another way –
In this method, you will need at least your 12 digit Aadhar card number. With the help of these Aadhar card numbers, you can check your mobile balance. If you have aadhar card number and that aadhar card number is linked in your bank account then you can check your bank account balance by following this process.
- Step 1 For this, first you have to open the dial tree of your mobile.
- Step 2 After this, by typing this number *99*99*1# on this dial tree, you have to call this number.
- Step 3 After this an option will come on your mobile screen in which it will ask you for your Aadhar card number, on this option you have to enter your Aadhar card number and after that you have to reply to this message.
- Step 4 After this, it will ask you to verify your Aadhar card number, after that as soon as you verify your Aadhar card, then after that your bank information will be open in front of you on the mobile screen.
Read it – If you want pension in old age, then join online today with Atal Pension Yojana
Third way –
If you have heard about USSD then it is going to be useful for you now. This method can also be used to check bank balance. In this way, you can use this process to check your bank balance.
- Step 1 For this, you have to first call on that number by entering the USSD code associated with your bank in your mobile.
- Step 2 After this you will see some options like
- account balance
- mini statement
- send money using MMID
- Send Money Using IFSC
- show MMID
- Change MPIN
- Generate OTP
- etc., in all these options you have to choose the first option account balance will have to choose. After that you have to reply to that number.
After doing this process your bank account balance will appear on your mobile screen.
Read it – business loan options for women
USSD Code List to Check Bank Balance by Aadhar Card Number –
|banks’ name||USSD Code|
|Apna Sahakari Bank||*99*85#|
|Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank||*99*87#|
|Gujarat State Co-Operative Bank||*99*90#|
|Hasti – Co-Operative Bank||*99*89#|
|Punjab and Maharashtra Co – Operative Bank||*99*88#|
|Bhartiya Mahila Bank||*99*86#|
|Mehsana Urban Co-Operative Bank||*99*82#|
|Janata Sahakari Bank||*99*81#|
|Punjab National Bank||*99*41#|
|Kalupur Commercial Co-Operative Bank||*99*91#|
|Bank of India||*99*46#|
|Bank Of Baroda||*99*47#|
|Union Bank Of India||*99*49#|
|Central Bank of India||*99*50#|
|Indian Overseas Bank||*99*51#|
|Oriental Bank Of India||*99*51#|
|bank of maharashtra||*99*59#|
|United Bank Of India||*99*61#|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||*99*66#|
|Punjab And Sind Bank||*99*69#|
Read it – Gramin Bank Home Loan Interest Rate, View