Atal Pension Yojana is one of the most successful and popular pension schemes of the Government of India. In this article, we are going to tell about all the necessary information about this scheme. This scheme has been prepared for the low income group of India and people who live by doing small jobs. Before applying and joining the Atal Pension Yojana online, you must know about the basic rules, letters, documents and procedures mentioned below.
Atal Pension Yojana Apply Online 2022 –
All non-government or weak income group people between the age of 18 to 40 years who have an account in any bank or post office can apply online or offline for Atal Pension Yojana. Under the scheme, people who have successfully applied and deposited the prescribed premium, after the age of 60 years, Rs 1,000/- or 2,000/- or 3000/- or 4000 or 5000/- per month starts getting pension in the bank account.
read this Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Pension Scheme
Latest Updates –
Now Aadhaar-based e-KYC facility has been started in Atal Pension Yojana. The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India (PFRDA) has made this announcement, that is, if a person wants to join the Atal Pension Yojana, then he does not need to go to the bank for KYC. Now he can join APY Scheme through online Aadhaar Verification.
Atal Pension Scheme Main Points
|Government Scheme Name||Atal Pension Yojana|
|how long has it been going on||since 2015|
|Objective of the plan||Guaranteed monthly pension after the age of 60 to the economically weaker sections|
|pension amount||1 thousand to 5 thousand rupees per Month (as per the plan chosen)|
|Application Type||both online and offline|
|concerned department||Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions Ministry|
read this business loan options for women
Who can avail scheme benefits and who cannot (Eligibility Information) –
Every Indian citizen who is between the age of 18 years to 40 years can avail the Atal Pension Yojana benefits of the Government of India. But the only condition is that the applicant should not be a government servant, income tax payer. Let us tell you in easy language –
These people are eligible for APY –
- small farmers
- small traders
- street vendors
- low paid private employees
- and all other people of low income group of unorganized sector
These people are ineligible for APY –
- Government employee
- income tax payer
- and all others earning more than 8 lakh per annum
read this E Beneficiary Payment Status
Atal Pension Yojana online application process –
To fill the application of Atal Pension Yojana online itself, you have to follow the process mentioned below –
- First of all visit the official website of your bank. (meaning the bank with which you have an account)
- Visit the Atal Pension Scheme page and fill your details in the online application form
- Select the pension plan you want to get
- Submit the application by uploading the relevant documents
- By doing this you will become an applicant in Atal Pension Yojana.
- After verification of the form, you will be informed through message.
Let us tell you that once you apply in this scheme, the amount of premium is automatically (auto debited) from your bank account.
Kisan Bill Detail – Download Hindi PDF
How does Atal Pension Yojana work?
Friends, now I am going to tell you the most important thing, that is, to get pension under Atal Pension Yojana, most of you have to join the scheme. On the basis of the pension plan you choose while applying in the scheme, you have to pay (invest) some premium (money in installments) in the plan every month. You have to deposit this amount till the age of 60 years.
Now you must have been thinking that if you have to pay money in this, then this scheme is useless. But I would like to tell you that before considering to stay away from the plan, you must check the premium paid per month (list is given below). I am saying this because this amount is so small that it will not cause any special load in your bank account.
These documents will be required while applying online or offline –
- Aadhar Card
- bank account
- mobile number
- income certificate, etc.
read this Scheme related questions and answers PDF
Benefits and features of Atal Pension Yojana –
- On successful completion of the rules of the scheme, after the age of 60, you continue to get the prescribed pension every month for life.
- In Atal Pension Yojana, both husband and wife have been given the right to apply for pension and get pension.
- if for some reason If the beneficiary dies, then the entire money deposited in the scheme will be transferred to the successor at one go. Are being given.
- either of the spouses In case of death, the same benefit of the scheme will be given to the spouse. seems to meet.
- All the premium plans available to join the plan have to pay a minimum of Rs 76 per month and a maximum of Rs 376 per month.
- according to your convenience Plan to automatically deduct money from bank account every month or three or six months can choose.
- In addition to the premium deposited by you in the Atal Pension Yojana, the Government of India also contributes.
read this How to generate EWS certificate?
Why is it necessary to join pension scheme?
Friends, joining the pension scheme is very necessary in today’s time, because unorganized or low-income works are done by more hard work. For which physical ability is essential. With increasing age, both your income and your ability to work hard start decreasing.
Now as you all know that even after the retirement of people doing government jobs, the government gives life pension or more money together, due to which their life is easily cut off. But in the private sector or low income group, there is no source of getting money after 60, due to which various problems start coming.
That is why you must save some part of your current income for old age. Joining this Atal Pension Yojana launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2015 is a good option for you.
APY Chart (Premium Term and Premium Monthly) Amount Information –
|AGE OF APPLICANT||YEAR OF CONTRIBUTION||Monthly pension of Rs.1000/
|Monthly pension of Rs.2000/
|Monthly pension of Rs.3000/-
|Monthly pension of Rs.4000/-
| Monthly pension of Rs.5000/-