In order to connect the people with technology and provide them digital services in the state of Rajasthan, the Chief Minister of the state has recently announced a scheme under which smart phone i.e. mobile phone will be given to all the needy women of the state. In this article of ours, you are being told about this. Information about this scheme will be given in this article so that you can get complete information related to this scheme.
Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan –
Under this scheme implemented in the state of Rajasthan, all the women of the state will be given benefits. The Chief Minister of the state, Ashok Gehlot keeps on bringing various welfare schemes. One such scheme has been started recently.
Along with mobile, free internet facility will be given under this scheme for the next three years. The objective of this scheme is to promote women empowerment. Earlier, former Chief Minister of the state Vasundhara Raje had also started such a scheme under which free mobile phones were given to women.
read this also – best loan application from aadhar
Brief information of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme –
|scheme name||Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme|
|Who started the scheme?||State Government of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary of the scheme||head of the family of chiranjeevi yojana|
|Objective of the plan||Giving women smartphones and the internet|
|official website||will launch soon|
|When was the scheme started||24 February 2022|
|application procedure||online and offline|
read this also – Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Yojana 2022 Helpline Number
Benefits of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme –
Following are some of the benefits of this scheme implemented in the state. These are some of the advantages of this scheme which make this scheme different and even more beneficial –
- Under this scheme, the women of the state have to be made self-reliant so that they can do all kinds of work like finding employment or doing any business online.
- Under the Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme, about 1 crore 33 lakh women of the state will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- To promote the digital mission in Rajasthan, the benefit of this scheme will be given.
- Under the Digital Service Scheme, mobiles will be given to women so that they can get all kinds of information online.
- Women will be able to find employment for themselves sitting at home and along with this they will be able to take other types of online information under this scheme.
These are some of the common advantages of this plan which make this plan different from other plans. Under this scheme, women will be given benefits and they can be made self-reliant.
Objectives of MM Digital Seva Scheme –
There are some parts of our country where the education rate is very low, there are some parts where the education rate is medium. Rajasthan is also one of such parts. Its main objective is to connect girl students and women who are deprived of education in Rajasthan with this scheme –
- The purpose of this scheme is to give mobile and smart phones to the needy women of the state through this scheme.
- The objective of this scheme is to make women literate and make them self-reliant.
- There are many girls and women who are not able to complete their studies and due to lack of education, they cannot move forward in their goals, this scheme has been started for them.
- Under this scheme implemented in the state, making women self-reliant and digital is also one of the objectives of this scheme.
read this also – How to take loan against Aadhar card up to ₹ 200000
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme –
These are some of the following eligibility to apply for this scheme. Applicants can apply for this scheme only on the basis of these eligibility.
- The applicant applying for this scheme should be a native of Rajasthan state.
- The applicant should have applied in the ongoing Chirinjeevi scheme in Rajasthan.
- In this plan, the smartphone will be given to the head of a family only.
- Apart from this, if a woman is from a literate family, she will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
Features of the plan –
Some of the features related to this scheme implemented in the state are as follows –
- Under this scheme smart phone will be given to the needy women of the state.
- It is mentioned in the scheme that women will be made self-reliant under this scheme.
- The mobile given in this plan will be given absolutely free.
- Applicants who have taken advantage of this scheme running in Rajasthan have applied in Chief Minister Chirinjeevi Health Insurance Scheme. Apart from this, no one else will be able to apply in this scheme.
read this also – PM Svanidhi Yojana 10 thousand loan application process
Documents required for the scheme –
The applicant applying under this scheme should have applied in the ongoing Chirinjeevi scheme in Rajasthan. Apart from this, the applicant must have his Aadhar card.
- Aadhar card or any other photo ID
- If Chirinjeevi is registered in the scheme, then his policy receipt, this is most important.
- Applicant must have own mobile number and own email id.
- Applicant should also have his/her income certificate.
Process of application in the scheme –
There is currently no process for the process of applying under this scheme. This scheme has been recently announced by the Chief Minister of the state in his budget language. There is currently no information related to the application of this scheme. As soon as there is any update related to this, then you will be informed through this article of ours.
With a view to providing information about welfare schemes and providing benefits of government facilities to the eligible families sitting at home, I propose to start ‘Mukhyamantri Digital Service Scheme’.#RajasthanBudget2022 pic.twitter.com/C3bBO3bK1D
— Ashok Gehlot (@ashokgehlot51) February 23, 2022
In this article of ours Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan has been told about. Hope you liked this article and liked this information.
read this also – How to make health health card? go