Atal Bhujal Yojana 2022: Atal Bhujal Yojana Application Online | Pradhan Mantri Modi Yojana Atal Jal | Water Conservation Scheme Application Form | Atal Bhujal Scheme Apply Online
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Atal Bhujal Yojana 2021-22 (Water Conservation Scheme) has been launched. Through this scheme the existing condition of many water bodies of the country will be improved. Atal Bhoojal Yojana will help in raising the level of ground water to meet the needs of the agriculture sector. The central government has budgeted Rs 6,000 crore to successfully implement this mega project. Atal Bhoojal Yojana will be first implemented in 5 years in the identified areas in Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Though Central and State Government schemes like MGNREGS, PMKSY, State Schemes etc. have been successful in replenishing the groundwater resources to some extent and as a result the groundwater level has increased in some areas of the country. This Atal Ground Water Scheme It will be implemented over a period of five years from 2020-21 to 2024-25.
Atal Bhujal Yojana 2022 (Atal Bhujal)
Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) is a central sector scheme to facilitate sustainable ground water management with an outlay of INR 6000 crores. Of this, INR 3,000 crore will be in the form of contribution received from the World Bank and INR 3,000 crore from the Government of India. This Atal Ground Water Scheme Emphasizes community participation and calls for interventions for sustainable groundwater management in identified watersheds in seven states of the country. This Atal Bhujal Yojana The Jal Jeevan Mission envisages better source sustainability, positive contribution to the government’s goal of ‘doubling farmers’ income’ and enhancing behavioral changes in the community to facilitate optimum water use.
Under the Atal Bhujal Yojana 2022, assistance will be provided to the states in the form of grants. The World Bank will be financed under a new lending instrument, namely the Programs for Results (PforR), whereby funds under the scheme are transferred from the World Bank to the Reserve Bank of India for participating states based on the achievement of results. will be given for distribution. steadfast water It aims at sustainable groundwater management, primarily through convergence between various ongoing schemes with the active participation of local communities and stakeholders. Atal Bhujal Yojana (Atal Jal) aims to showcase community-led sustainable groundwater management that can be taken up on a large scale.
Atal Bhujal Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Atal Bhujal Yojana 2022 (ATAL JAL)|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||March 2020|
|Scheme Period||5 years|
|Guidelines Version 1.1||Download|
|Atal Jal APP Apk||Download|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department||Ministry of Jal Shakti|
Atal Bhujal Yojana 2021-22 State List
This scheme is being taken up in 8353 water-bearing gram panchayats of Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh. The details of the area identified for the implementation of the scheme are given below:-
Atal Bhujal Yojana Features
- Atal Bhujal Yojana is a central sector scheme, with a total outlay of Rs 6,000 crore to be implemented over a period of 5 years.
- It aims to improve groundwater management through community participation in identified priority areas in seven states. Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
- The implementation of the scheme is expected to benefit about 8350 gram panchayats in 78 districts in these states.
- The scheme will promote Panchayat-led groundwater management and behavior change.
- Of the total outlay of Rs 6000 crore, 50% will be in the form of a World Bank loan, and will be repaid by the central government. The remaining 50% will be through regular assistance from the Union Budget.
Atal Bhujal Yojana Aim
requirement – Due to widespread exploitation across the country, the groundwater table has depleted to its lowest level in recent years. The government has planned this scheme for the conservation of water bodies which is a matter of concern for the officials.
the profit – This scheme will help in reviving the water bodies. Apart from this, the level of ground water will also improve especially in rural areas.
Components of Atal Bhujal Yojana
- Institutional Strengthening & Capacity Building component (Rs. 1,400 crore) To strengthen institutional arrangements by facilitating strong data base, scientific approach and community participation in the ground water sector in the participating States, so that they can manage their resources.
- Incentive component (Rs 4,600 crore) to incentivize states for achievement of pre-defined outcomes with emphasis on community participation, demand management and convergence between various ongoing schemes of Central and State Governments and resultant in ground water system improvement.
Atal Jal Yojna FAQ
What is Atal Bhujal Yojana?
The Atal Bhujal Yojana, also known as ‘Atal Jal’, promotes behavior change with primary focus on Panchayat-led groundwater management and demand-side management. The objective of this scheme is to double the income of farmers, promote groundwater management.
When was Atal Bhujal Yojana launched?
This scheme was launched by PM Narendra Modi on March 2020
Who will get the benefit of Atal Bhujal Yojana?
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all the countrymen. Under the scheme, there will be more focus on ground water.
This Atal Bhujal Yojana is being implemented by which department?
This scheme is being implemented by the Ministry of Jal Shakti and “Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation”.
What is the official website of Atal Bhujal Yojana?
The official website of this ground water scheme is jalshakti-dowr.gov.in
Ref : Ministry of Jal Shakti
Follow us to get new news and updates