Taking a loan has become very easy in today’s digital age. Many online loan options have opened for us. Currently, there are many such financial companies in the market that give loans very easily. What do we need to get a loan? Only one Aadhar card and one Apna card. With the help of these two important documents, you can get the loan very easily. It is also very easy to take loan up to ₹ 200000 on Aadhar card. In this article, it is being told about how you can easily take a loan from your Aadhar card.
₹ 200000 loan against Aadhar card –
To take loan from Aadhar card, you first have to know about the applications and other company that gives loan from this Aadhar card. Apart from this, apart from these documents, you should also have some important information about you. There are some eligibility criteria to take loan from Aadhar card.
Also read – kisan pension scheme details
Eligibility to take loan from Aadhar card –
- First of all, any user who wants to take a loan with the help of Aadhar card should have a good CIBIL score.
- The loan should not be taken from any other bank or from any application in the name of the person who wants to take the loan.
- The loan of any bank in India should not be outstanding for a long time in the name of the applicant.
- Also the beneficiary should be able to repay the loan.
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
Documents required to take loan-
- Aadhar Card This is the most important document to take loan from any mobile application. With the help of this Aadhar card, the person taking the loan is identified.
- pan card Apart from the Aadhar card, the applicant should also have a PAN card in his own name. With the help of this PAN card, it is ascertained whether you have taken a loan from any other bank or financial institution.
- Bank passbook or canceled check – This is important because if your loan is approved, then your loan will be sent to this bank account of yours.
These are all the necessary documents which are required to take loan from Aadhar card. After this you have to go through some other procedures to get the loan.
Also read – how to get loan of 10000
How to take a loan of ₹ 200000 on Aadhar card?
There are many applications available in the market today to take loan from Aadhar card. With the help of these applications, you can easily take loan from Aadhar card. All these applications are as follows –
Dhani Application –
This is also a good application for taking a loan. With the help of this application, you can easily take a loan of 25 thousand to 2 lakh rupees. You have to complete your KYC on this application. After this, loan options are opened for you on the basis of your CIBIL.
Apart from Dhani Application, there is another application in the list of loan takers. This application is known as Paysense. You can also take loan on this application very easily. Some additional documents have to be added on this application.
With the help of this application, you can take loan from 20 thousand to 2 lakh. In this, if you repay the loan on time, then even more loan amount is given to you in it.
Also read – How to make health health card?
This is also included in the list of those applications with the help of which loan can be taken easily. This application can be easily installed from Google Play Store and then after completing your KYC in this application one can easily apply for loan.
With the help of all these applications, you can take a loan up to 2 lakhs.
Before taking a loan of ₹ 200000, know these important things –
- Before taking a loan, get information about how much interest will be charged on the loan you are taking.
- In what time will the amount received in the loan have to be returned.
- Before applying, also take information about how much installment will come on the amount you are taking and when it will come.
Also read – Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan Scheme 2022
Take a loan of ₹ 200000 on Aadhar card from mobile app like this –
- First of all, you have to install the application from which you want to take loan from the pre-installed Play Store in your mobile.
- After this you have to create an ID in that application.
- After creating the ID, you have to complete your KYC in this application.
- After completing KYC, your CIBIL score is checked that how much loan you will get and for how long.
- After this, the limit you get in this, then after that you have to apply for that loan.
- After this, as soon as your loan is approved, then the amount of that loan will be sent to your account. And if your loan gets rejected you will not get the loan.
In this article you How to take loan on Aadhar card up to ₹ 200000, know the process details has been told about. Hope you liked this article.
Also read – Modi loan scheme 2022, take loan from bank without guarantee