Here information about farmer registration check, online application of schemes, status, mandatory eligibility or required documents on Bihar DBT Agriculture portal is given. Farmer brothers can read this article for complete information –
DBT Farmer Registration Check 2022 –
direct benefit transfer, For farmers by Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar DBT Agriculture Portal has been initiated. On this portal, various information is made available for farmer registration, online application, application status and for ease and assistance in agricultural work for schemes related to farmers run by the central and state government.
|The full form of DBT is Direct Benefit Transfer i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer.|
Read it – Get the upper caste reservation certificate made?
by name DBT Agriculture Bihar But most of the existing schemes provide direct financial assistance to the farmers in their bank accounts. It is mandatory for all farmer brothers to register on this portal. We have explained the process of new registration of farmers and application of various schemes in this article. So read the full article from you –
Highlights of Bihar DBT Agriculture Portal –
- This portal is very beneficial for the farmers. All the farmers can get the benefits of the government’s agriculture-related schemes on a single portal.
- On this portal, farmer registration, application of various grant schemes, application status/print, details modification, search for your nearest CSC center, etc. can be done.
- On the Bihar Kisan DBT Agri portal, the benefits of all the schemes are sent directly to the bank account of the farmers.
- Schemes can be applied between 9 am to 6 pm.
- The application of all the schemes present on the portal can be done online at Jan Suvidha Kendras / Sahaj Centers free of cost.
Farmer Registration Check, Schemes Available on DBT Agri –
dbt agriculture bihar govt But schemes related to government grants and financial assistance for farmers have been included. The list of schemes available on the portal is as follows –
- seed grant scheme
- Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
- Diesel Subsidy Scheme (Kharif, Rabi)
- Agricultural Mechanization Scheme
- organic farming subsidy scheme
- Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
Read it – Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Bihar
DBT Agri Farmer Registration Required Documents –
For new registration or application of schemes, farmers of Bihar may need these documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Your bank account details (ifsc code, bank account number etc.)
- Mobile number to which Aadhar card is linked
- passport size photo
- Address proof
- Your cultivable land document (Khetauni)
- Income certificate, etc.
,Agriculture Farmer Registration Process on Direct Benefit Transfer Bihar Portal –
Bihar agriculture department Follow the instructions given below for new registration on the website of –
- Firstly the official website of DBT Agriculture Bihar (dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in) go to.
- By going to the Registration Options submenu on the home page “registerSelect the option.
- After this a new one will open, in which there will be three options for new registration –
First – Demography + otp (ie from your aadhar number and mobile OTP)
second – Demography + bio-authentication (with your Aadhaar number and fingerprint)
third – IRIS (by eye recognition)
If your Aadhar card is linked with mobile number then the first option will be best for you. Other options include a fingerprint scanner or an iris scanner device.
- Select the first option (Aadhaar + OTP). After this, fill your Aadhar Number and Your Name (as given in Aadhar Card) in the box below.
- Now after clicking on Authentication, fill the otp that has come on your mobile and click on Validate OTP.
- After successful OTP validation, a form will open in front of you.
- Fill this form, in this you will have to fill the details like your address, aadhar, mobile number, land details.
- Bihar Farmer Registration Online form Submit after filling it successfully. This will make your registration successful.
- Keep your registration number with you, it will be asked for in future while applying for schemes.
If you forget the registration information, it can also be searched again on this portal. For this, one has to click on “Search Registration” present in the registration option of the home page.
Read it – (Dealer Challan Bihar) EPDS Bihar Challan Download
dbt agriculture.bihar Apply Online –
“dbt agriculture bihar govt” The application of schemes related to farmers can be done very easily on the website. For this follow the following instructions –
- First of all visit the official website. Here you will see the names of all the schemes and the options of application.
- Friends, the application of the schemes whose application will be started “applyThe option will appear. The application for some schemes is currently closed. As you can see above.
- To apply, you have to enter your registration number and required information.
DBT Portal Bihar Helpline Number –
If farmers have any problem or need help in getting the benefits of schemes on this portal. So you can call on these numbers –
0612-2233555 – This number can be called from 12 to 4 pm during the day.
PM Kisan Help Line Number , 1800115526
Benefits of DBT Agriculture Bihar Portal –
- The DBT portal is directly benefiting the farmers in Bihar and other states of the country.
- Farmers on this portal The money is directly transferred to their bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Farmers can easily get the benefits of government schemes.
- Farmers are no longer troubled by corruption and bribery.
- All the facilities related to agriculture can be availed very easily on the portal.
- Digital India mission is getting a boost. Farmers are also now getting information and status of government schemes from their smart phones.
Read it – government scheme for daughter’s marriage