Rajasthan New Bhamashah Yojana Card Download 2022 | Bhamashah Yojana Card Download Online | Bhamashah Card Scheme Rajasthan | bhamashah yojana status | Bhamashah Card Apply online
Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana Online Registration 2022 / Application forms are being invited, apply for Chief Minister Bhamashah Yojana card and check complete information from here and check status, Government of Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana 2022 (Bhamashah Yojana) is going to invite registration / application form. People can now easily apply online for this government scheme.
Let us tell you that the Government of Rajasthan started Bhamashah Scheme in the year 2014 for easy transfer of financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes to women recipients in a transparent manner. Check from here complete information about applying and checking status in this scheme.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Scheme Form 2022
Bhamashah card was started by the government in the state on 15 August 2014 by the Chief Minister of the state to ensure the empowerment of the women of the state and to directly get the benefits of government schemes. Rajasthan government this Bhamashah Card Scheme Under this, the woman of the family has been declared as the head.
The scheme is named after Bhamashah, a noted minister, treasurer and general of the army, who was a close associate of Maharana Pratap, the government’s Bhamashah scheme ensures the empowerment of women in the state of Rajasthan and the entire society through cash inclusion. intends to benefit. Financial and non-financial services and benefits are provided under this scheme to the eligible candidates.
The bank account and Bhamashah card are to be created in the name of the lady of the household which empowers her to be the decision-maker for the family for effective utilization of all cash and non-cash benefits under various public welfare schemes of the government .
Bhamashah Card Highlights
|scheme name||Bhamashah Card Scheme|
|Launch Date||15 Aug 2014|
|who started||Chief Minister|
|Objective||Providing benefits of government scheme to women|
|Scheme Status||is on|
Bhamashah Scheme card purpose of
The main objective of this scheme is to make available cash and non-cash benefits from government schemes to the women of the state through Bhamashah cards in a simple way and also to bring transparency in the benefits received by the beneficiaries.
This scheme of the government has been started for the purpose of financial inclusion and empowerment of women, Rajasthan Bhamashah scheme was first announced in the year 2008, initially only 29 lakh accounts could be opened under the scheme but now this scheme The scheme has been implemented on a large scale in the entire state and almost all women can now apply online under the scheme. The objective of this project is to make women financially independent and provide benefits of many other schemes through Bhamashah card scheme.
The Bhamashah card given under this scheme is linked to the bank account in the name of the woman of the family. The card also provides women with biometric identification and banking functions as well as several cash benefits which are directly transferred to the bank account.
Bhamashah Card Features
- Benefit under Bhamashah Yojana is provided directly in the bank of the woman.
- Due to transparency in the scheme, it helps in reducing corruption.
- Bhamashah card is issued to the eligible beneficiaries for the scheme.
- The Bhamashah Yojana card also provides medical insurance up to Rs 3 lakh to the poor and the underprivileged in case of medical emergencies.
- A woman in the family must have a bank account to have a Bhamashah card.
- Men of the state can also take advantage of Bhamashah card.
- Women who have Bhamashah card will be able to buy ration from shops through biometric system.
Benefits of Bhamashah Scheme
- People from all sections of the state can take advantage of this scheme of the state government.
- Through Bhamashah Yojana, complete transparency is brought in providing benefits of the government scheme.
- The beneficiary keeps getting information about any transaction done in the account through SMS.
- Under this Bhamashah Yojana card of the state, the benefits of government schemes are provided to every family.
- Under this scheme, the woman of the family is made the head so that women empowerment can be taken forward.
- Many government schemes of the state can be availed under Bhamashah card.
- Women can also take advantage of cash withdrawal and deposit facility under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The benefit of any government scheme is provided directly in the bank account of the woman.
Eligibility Criteria for Bhamashah Card
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Enrollment for Bhamashah card can be done online.
- Divyangjan of the state can also apply in the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the head of the family should be a woman.
- To get the benefit of Bhamashah Card, the woman should have a bank account.
- Applicants can also use SSO ID to apply under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The age of the woman of the family should be above 21 years only then she can be declared as the head.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- bank account
- proof of residence
- identity proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Bhamashah Yojana Registration Form (Nomination Process)
Whoever wants to get the benefit of this scheme of the government and Bhamashah Card If you want to get it made, you can apply online in all the schemes, the complete process of application is given below which you can follow:
- To apply, first the official website of the scheme http://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/ Go to
- After this the information about the scheme will come in front of you.
- Now the registration link under the scheme “Bhamashah Enrollment, click on
- Now you have to first complete your Citizen Registration on the portal, for this click on the given link and fill the Citizen Registration Form
- After that login to the portal and click on “Citizen Enrollment” button to open the application form.
- Now by entering the registration number here, open the application form of the scheme and start the registration process
- After that upload the required documents on the portal.
- After completing all the process, click on the Acknowledgment Receipt of the application to print your receipt from which you can check the status of your card.
Bhamashah Card scheme status check
- Above all Bhamashah Scheme Visit the official website of
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Click on Citizen Enrollment Button Here
- After reaching the enrollment page, you can now Bhamashah Card Status To see “Card Status” Click the link
- After this a new page will open in front of you. Bhamashah Enter receipt number or family identification number
- After filling the requested information, click on the Search button.
- As soon as you click on the ‘Search’ button, the status of your card will appear in front of you which you can check.
rajasthan bhamashah card download online
If you have applied for Bhamashah card and now you want to download your card then you have to Rajastahn SSO Portal Apart from this you can also download Rajasthan Bhamashah e card with the help of any SSO center, the process of downloading is given below:
- First of all you have to login to your SSO account.
- after you login Citizen App The link will appear click on it.
- Under the Citizen app, you will see the option of Bhamashah card, as soon as you click on this option, you will see under this options Bhamashah e card You will get the option to download.
- After this, you have to click on the Bhamashah e-card download link and fill the requested information.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the ‘Search’ button.
- After this Bhamashah Card will appear in front of you which you can download.
What is Bhamashah Card Scheme?
Bhamashah card scheme has been implemented for the women of the state so that the benefits of all government schemes can be directly passed on to the family. empowerment is also being expanded.
When was Bhamashah Yojana started?
This scheme was first started in 2008, later on 15 Aug 2014 it was officially implemented in the entire state by the state government.
How to check Bhamashah card list?
Visit the official website of the state government to check the Bhamashah scheme. district bar list can be seen.
Bhamashah Yojana is closed or on?
The Bhamashah card scheme has been restarted by the state government in the entire state and still this scheme is operational in the entire state.
How can Bhamashah card download.
To download Bhamashah card, first of all go to the official website and click on Get Card button. bhamashah card download Do it.
How to Check Bhamashah Card Status?
Bhamashah card To check the status, you can go to the official website and click on the check status link to check the status.
Follow Us On Social Media