Under the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra Yojana in Madhya Pradesh, registration for opening a digital rural service center can be done online. This scheme is not only providing online services to the people of rural areas through Digital India Mission and CSC facilities but is also promoting a large number of youth self-employment. Youth having basic knowledge of computer and internet can register for Digital Gramin Seva Kendra in their village or town as per the instructions given in this article –
Digital Rural Service Center Scheme Madhya Pradesh (Gov2egov) –
Under the Mahatma Gandhi Gramseva Kendra project, youth of rural areas can open Public Suvidha Kendra i.e. CSC Center. Mini Banking Services, Education Services, G2S and B2B Services are available at the Public Service Center to be opened under this project.
Modi government, Madhya Pradesh government and many types of private facilities can be availed at these rural service centers at very low fees. The Digital India Mission and Common Service Center schemes of the Modi government have increased transparency and accessibility between the government and the citizens. At the same time, more than 22 thousand youth of Madhya Pradesh have got employment through CSC.
Read it – How to open CSC Center? go
|scheme name||Mahatma Gandhi Gramseva Kendra Project|
|who started||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Name of Ministry||Panchayat and Rural Department|
|Objective||Along with increasing youth self-employment, to reach the general public the benefits of all government schemes.|
How to register for Digital Gramin Seva Kendra –
- First of all open the website of MG-GSK scheme mp.gov2egov.com
- now on menu bar REGISTER click the button
- Fill name, mobile number, email, education and post in the registration form
- After that upload the resume file and click on Register button
- After successful registration you will get user id and password.
- After that login and complete the complete registration
Read it – View PMEGP Loan Approval Process
The main objectives of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra –
- To take advantage of all government or private online facilities to rural areas.
- Bringing transparency between the common citizens and the state government.
- Promoting Digital India Mission.
- To motivate the youth to become self-employed and self-reliant.
- To give impetus to self-reliant India campaign.
Services of Gov2egov (MG GSK MP) –
- banking facilities
- insurance services
- Online Pension Schemes
- money transfers
- Income, Caste, Residence and PAN Card generation
- Election Services
- Features of Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Services of all central and state schemes
- government job online application
- computer training center
- PMG Disha
- railway ticket
- bus ticket booking
- Mobile or DTH recharge
- online shopping etc.
Read it – MSME Schemes for New Entrepreneurs
|The youth selected under the MG-GSK project can help in marking the daily work done in the Gram Panchayat on the portal. For this, they can also charge a fee as per their convenience.|
Know these important things before Digital Gramin Seva Kendra registration –
Eligibility to open Mahatma Gandhi Gramseva Kendra –
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Age must be more than 18 years
- Must have computer knowledge
- Minimum educational qualification should be 10th pass
- Must have passed police verification
- Must have knowledge of typing, data entry and internet
Documents required for MG-GSK CSC Application –
- educational certificate
- Aadhar card or any other photo identity card
- Pan Card
- Bank account and passbook
- Bio data (CV) of work experience and educational qualification
- police verification certificate
Read it – What should I do if I need a loan?
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra Online Apply Process in Detail
For online registration for Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, one has to first visit the official website of the scheme (mp.gov2egov.com). Appearing in the menu bar on the home page of the website REGISTER Click on the button –
After this the User Registration form will open in front of you. Which you have to fill carefully. Here you have to select your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Educational Qualification and Village Level Entrepreneur in Position option. After that you have to fill your district, block and location.
You will also have to upload the CV during user registration. After that Register Click on the button. After successful registration you will get user id and password.
Now you have to login on the home page. And fill the complete application form. After which your application will go for verification. After successful verification, you will get permission to open Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
Read it – If you want a loan of 20000, then do this work
Benefits of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra Project –
- The citizens of Madhya Pradesh will get its benefit directly.
- Self-employment and employment opportunities will be created.
- Villagers will benefit in getting the benefits of government schemes.
- 23 thousand gram panchayats will get the benefit of MG-GSK CSC centers.
- The Jan Seva Kendras opened under this scheme will provide G2C, G2B and B2B services.
- Big campaigns like Digital India, and self-reliant India will gain momentum.
Read it – How to Download Learning Driving License
Question and Answer (FAQ)-
What Is Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra?
Working as an important part of Mahatma Gandhi Gram Seva Kendra, CSC and Digital India Mission, it will help to reach the benefits of government schemes to the common people in all the Gram Panchayats of Madhya Pradesh.
How much money does it take to open Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra?
No fee will be required to open a new CSC. Only you should have the qualification.
Who can open Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra?
All interested youth of Madhya Pradesh whose age is more than 18 years. And they have good knowledge of computer.
How many Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendras can be opened in 1 Gram Panchayat?
Till now, provision has been made to open only one MG-CSC.
Will we be given monthly salary on opening Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra?
No monthly salary is given by the government. But the fee charged for the facilities generates substantial income.
What is the difference between Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra and CSC Common Service Center?
MG-GSK project has been prepared by the Government of Madhya Pradesh for rural areas. While the Common Service Center scheme is for the whole country.
How many types of recruitment are taking place in Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra?
Under this scheme, temporary recruitment is done for the following posts.
- VLE Village Level Enterprises
- block coordinator
- district manager
- HR & Admin Coordinator
Read it – Helpline Number – One Family One Job