Haryana Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran , Haryana Migrant Registration 2022 | Migrant Application Form | Haryana Migrant Registration Online | harana labor pass apply
Haryana State Government due to COVID-19 Haryana Migrant Registration 2021-22 The registration process is inviting for all the people of the state who are stranded in other states. People can now fill Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Online Application in Haryana. Employees, students and other state migrants including other migrants in Haryana can fill the online application / registration form.
People can register themselves to come back or go home to their home (Haryana) amid the coronavirus lockdown. Haryana Migrant Registration 2022 is mandatory for migrant workers and other people who want to come back home in Haryana. All such persons who have already given the registration information to the respective DC office of the state, they are not required to fill this form.
Haryana Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran
Earlier, Haryana State Government had launched the COVID-19 Financial Assistance Haryana Corona Sahayata for Unorganized Workers Scheme to provide corona assistance. People can now check the apply online process and other details on this official portal. Haryana Migrant Registration To complete the process candidates have to fill the Haryana Migrant Registration Service application online form on the official website.
How to register for homecoming, complete information about which is the official website of the government is given below, by reading which you can easily get all the details related to the registration process and scheme
Haryana Migrant Scheme Highlight
|Service Name||Migrant Registration Service 2022|
|Beneficiary||All Migrant Workers|
|Helpline Numbers||Click Here|
|Service System||Stranded person/migrant management system|
Haryana Migrant Registration Online Form (Back and Go)
Under the government’s migrant registration journey, the registration process is available for those who are stranded in any other state and want to come back home and who want to return home from the state of Haryana, step by step complete information about registration is given below Has been:
- To fill the Haryana Migrant Registration Form, first the official website of the government https://edisha.gov.in/eForms/MigrantService Go to and get the movement pass with given below https://edisha.gov.in/eforms/hrmovepass go to link
- As soon as you click on the link given above then you will reach the “Migrant Registration Service” page
- To register, you will see a box on the home page in which you will have to enter your working mobile number.
- After entering the mobile number, you have to click on the “Send OTP” button given below.
- After this an OTP will be sent to your mobile number so that you have to fill in the next box and click on submit button.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, then the Haryana Migrant Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now here you can fill the registration form in two ways, at the very beginning of the form you have to choose one of them like
- If you are stranded in any other state and want to come back to Haryana (Haryana State persons stranded in other States and wanting to come back to Haryana) then you put tick mark on first option
- And the second option is for those persons who are in the state of Haryana and want to go back to their state (Other State persons who are stranded in Haryana and wish to go to their home state) they put tick mark on the second option
- After selecting the option according to your need, now you have to fill the complete information asked in the registration form.
After filling the application form correctly, you have to submit your form, after which complete information about the journey will be shared on your registered mobile number.
Note: Till further notice by Haryana Government migrant registration process has been closed for the time being, you cannot apply online for Haryana Migrant Scheme by visiting the portal but you can apply for Haryana movement pass whose link we have updated
Health checkup is necessary for coming back and going out of Haryana
the person who Haryana Migrant Registration After completing the process, those who want to come back to Haryana and those who want to go out of the state, that is, they want to go back to their homes, will also have to complete the health check-up process after registration, which is very necessary to spread the epidemic like coronavirus. to prevent from
For persons leaving Haryana and going to other states
All persons sent out of Haryana will be screened for health conditions and specifically for COVID19 symptoms or ILI (Influenza Like Illness) or SARI (Severe Acute Respiratory Illness) characteristics.
After the health check-up, a health certificate will be provided to the stranded persons/migrants in Haryana, after which only those who do not have symptoms of Covid-19 and ILI/SARI will be allowed to return.
For persons coming to Haryana from other states
All stranded persons/migrants coming to Haryana from other states must have a certificate from a medical officer of the state stating that their health conditions have been examined and that they do not show any symptoms of COVID-19 or ILI. Ho
This certificate will provide you the state from which you are coming back to Haryana and he will also ensure that only those people come back who do not have symptoms of coronavirus and ILI/SARI disease
Follow us to get new news and updates