beti bachao beti padhao yojana | Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2022 Application Form | pradhan mantri beti bachao beti padhao scheme apply Online / Registration | Save girl child scheme benefits, objectives, features
Under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme of the Ministry of Women and Development, the focus is on changing the conservative mindset towards daughters in the social system, strict enforcement of the PC and PNDT Act and furthering the education of girls. Honorable Prime Minister of India Modi ji Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) 2022 was launched on 22 January 2015 at Panipat, Haryana. The BBBP scheme is run as a combination of three ministries- Women and Child Development, Health and Family Welfare and Human Resource Development.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2022
Discrimination against girls on the one hand, ease of availability, diagnosis and subsequent misuse of diagnostic tools on the other hand, has been instrumental in sex selective eradication of girls leading to low child sex ratios. Since there is a need for coordinated and convergent efforts for the survival, protection and empowerment of the girl child, the government has Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Initiative was announced.
It is being implemented through a national campaign and focused multi-sectoral action in 100 selected districts in CSR, covering all States and UTs. It is a joint initiative of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Ministry of Human Resource Development. Under the “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” project (BBBP) launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to save and empower the girl child is implemented across the country.
This major ministerial initiative of the Government of India is bringing together ministries, institutions and civil societies, although so far this Beti bachao beti padhao yojana 2022 has yielded very good results in the last few years. The scheme involved intervention and multi-stream action in about 100 districts with low Child Sex Ratio (CSR).
BBBP Scheme 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2022|
|who started||PM Narendra Modi|
|sponsored by||central government|
|Launch Date||22 January 2015|
|Objective||Improvement in the standard of living of girls in the country|
|year of planning||2022|
|Department||Ministry of Women and Child Development|
Beneficiaries of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
As you all know that save girl child This is a very big initiative of Hon’ble Prime Minister which targets the whole country. However, for ease of access, three classifications have been made with respect to the target beneficiaries for BBBP:
- Primary Group: This group includes young and married couples, expectant mothers and parents
- Secondary Group: Under this, involving the youth of the country, doctors, in-laws, private hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers
- Tertiary Group: Frontline workers, officials, religious leaders, voluntary organizations, media and women SHGs including common people of the country
Objectives of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Prevention of gender biased sex selective eradication
- Ensuring survival and safety of the girl child
- Ensuring education and participation of the girl child
- More stringent anti-dowry act
- Preventing child marriage through compulsory registration of marriages
- celebrating the birth of a girl child
- Emphasis on education of girl child for their empowerment.
- Will head Zilla Panchayats in implementation and monitoring of BBBP.
- Economic incentives were also suggested by the members as a motivation.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Eligibility
To be eligible for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, those who want to open their daughter’s account under this Beti bachao beti padhao yojana of the government, have to fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicant family should have one daughter below the age of 10 years
- Must have a Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA) in any bank opened in the name of the girl child
- The girl should be Indian.
- NRIs are not eligible for this BBBP scheme
BBBP Scheme Required Documents
the person who belongs to the government Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2022 Those who want to apply in the application must have some necessary documents, the list of which is given below:-
- Aadhar card of parents
- daughter’s birth certificate
- Address Proof- Passport, Driving License, Ration Card
- proof of residence
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana 2022 Benefits (Benefits)
- PM Modi stressed that there should be no discrimination on the basis of gender.
- Moreover, people should know the importance of girls’ access to quality education just like boys.
- Daughter is not a burden on the family but brings pride and glory to their community, state and the entire country.
- People should run Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme as a mass movement to make it a big success.
- With the continuous efforts of the central government, the BBBP scheme has changed the attitude and attitude of the people towards the girl child. Accordingly, the ratio of boys to girls (sex ratio) across the country is now above 900 (per 1000 boys).
Warning against fake schemes being run in the name of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
It has come to the notice of Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India that some unauthorized sites/organizations/NGOs/individuals are distributing forms in the name of cash incentives under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme. There is no provision for individual cash transfer by the Government of India in this scheme.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, focused on challenging mindset and deeply rooted patriarchy in the social system, strict enforcement of PC&PNDT Act, advancing girl child education: issues of women empowerment on life cycle continuum. This is not a DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) scheme.
This is an illegal and serious matter and if any such incident comes to your notice, please report it to the nearest police station and concerned District Collector / District Magistrate. The Ministry of Women and Child Development has advised people not to fall in the trap of such frauds. The ministry also advises that no personal details should be shared in this regard.
FIR has already been registered in the matter by the District Magistrates of Meerut and Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh). The matter has also come to the fore in Lucknow. It may be noted that the distribution of such forms is completely illegal and there is no cash incentive in any form associated with the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
How to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2022
If you are thinking that you can apply online in this beti bachao beti padhao yojana, then let us tell you all at the moment you cannot apply online in this scheme because this scheme is bank and post office related scheme so you have to apply offline scheme How to apply for the scheme You can follow the steps given below:
Step 1. Visit the bank or post office wherever the scheme is available
Step 2. Receive and fill application form for BBBP/SSA
Step 3. The form has to be filled manually and attached with all the required documents
Step 4. Submit the documents in the same bank/post office. Keep in mind that the account should be opened in the name of the girl child.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme FAQ (FAQ)
What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana (BBBP) is a nation-wide scheme under which many programs are being organized all over India to change the mindset of the people towards girls in the society. Through this scheme, work is being done to change the thinking of the society to celebrate the birth of the girl child and to provide her education.
When was the Pradhan Mantri Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme started?
By Honorable Prime Minister Modi ji Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao (BBBP) was launched on 22 January 2015 at Panipat, Haryana.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is implemented by which department?
The BBBP scheme is run in conjunction with three ministries: Women and Child Development, Health and Family Welfare and Human Resource Development.
Who gets the benefit of Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana?
This is a flagship scheme of the government, it has been implemented in the whole country, so all the girls of the country get the benefit of the scheme.
What are the benefits of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme?
Various types of benefits are provided under the PM Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, such as discrimination against girls happening in the society is reduced under the scheme, better steps will be taken for the education of girls and through this scheme daughters value will be understood.
Follow Us On Social Media