Pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana | Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application | PMFBY Status check online | PMFBY Registration | PM Fasal Bima Scheme List Online | pmfby 2021-22 list | Crop Insurance scheme
Central Government’s pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana (PMFBY) 2021 apply online Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana application online registration kese karen see here. fasal online, pm fasal bima yojana 2021 full details fasal bima yojana details in hindi pmfby online application | PM fasal bima yojana status / application form
Prime Minister Narendra Modi government Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 (PMFBY) There is an ambitious agricultural crop insurance scheme of the Government of India, under this scheme, the government provides insurance cover and financial assistance to the farmers for their crops at the time of need. All the farmer brothers who want to apply online for PM Fasal Bima Yojana can fill the online application form through the Pmfby.Gov.In portal and the farmer brothers who had applied online under PMFBY 2021-22 can now apply for their Can check PMFBY application status online.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 (PMFBY)
The Central Government is now inviting Online Registrations / Application Form for Crop Insurance under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021. In this situation, you can get financial assistance.
Farmers whose crops are destroyed due to natural calamities, pests or diseases, all interested farmers can also know the premium amount by using insurance premium calculator and can complain on pmfin.gov.in, for the welfare of farmers, the government has started this scheme. The scheme is being implemented across the country.
Under PMFBY all crops are insured and financial assistance will be given in case of damage to crops due to heavy rains, pests, diseases and other natural calamities. Recently the premium amount under PMFBY scheme was fixed at 2% for Kharif and 1.5% for Rabi crops, which was much higher premium under the previous crop insurance.
PMFBY Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021|
|Scheme Type||Crop Insurance|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||18 February 2016|
|PMFBY Helpline Number||011-23381092|
|PMFBY email||[email protected]|
|PM Fasal Bima Yojana Guidelines||PMFBY Guidelines|
|year of planning||2022|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2022
For the successful implementation of pradhan mantri fasal bima yojana, the government has included many important objectives in this scheme so that the scheme can reach all the farmers across the country. Some of the important objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- Insurance assistance and financial assistance will be provided to the farmers in the event of failure of any notified crop as a result of natural calamities, pests and diseases.
- To ensure their continuity in farming, the income of the farmers will be stabilized along with the increase in their income.
- Farmers will be encouraged to adopt innovative and modern farming practices
- To encourage farmers to adopt new and modern farming practices
- Providing financial assistance to farmers suffering crop loss/damage arising out of unforeseen events
- To stabilize the income of farmers to ensure their continuity in farming
- Along with this, ensuring the flow of credit in the agriculture sector, etc. are the main objectives of this scheme.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Features
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is very important for all the farmer brothers of the country. There are many features of the scheme which make this scheme even more important, some of them are as follows:
- Farmers will have to pay only 2% for all Kharif crops and 1.5% premium for all Rabi crops.
- In case of annual commercial and horticultural crops, the premium to be paid by the farmers will be 5% only.
- The premium rates to be paid by the farmers are very low and the balance amount will be paid by the government to provide full insurance amount to the farmers for crop damage due to natural calamities.
- There is no upper limit on government subsidy. Even if the balance premium is 90%, it will be borne by the government.
- Earlier, there was a provision of capping on the premium rate which made the farmers pay less claim. Now this has been removed and farmers will be able to claim the full sum insured without any deduction.
- The use of technology will be encouraged to a large extent. Smart phones will be used to capture and upload crop cutting data to reduce the delay in claim payment to the farmers.
- Remote sensing will be used to reduce the number of harvesting experiments.
PMFBY is a replacement scheme of NAIS/MNAIS, all services involved in the implementation of the scheme will be exempted from service tax liability.
- It is estimated that the new scheme will ensure a subsidy of about 75-80 per cent to farmers in insurance premiums.
Note- Govt. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana The guidelines keep changing from time to time, due to which there are many changes in the features of the scheme, so always keep getting important information from the official website of the scheme.
Coverage covered under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
The Central Government has some of the following crop coverage, on the basis of which crop loss insurance is provided by the government.
- All farmers including lessee/jotdar farmers growing notified crops in notified areas are eligible for coverage
- Food crops (cereals, millets and pulses)
- Annual Commercial/Annual Horticulture Crop
The following stages of the crop and the risks responsible for crop loss are covered under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana.
- Disruption in sowing Risks: Inhibition of sowing due to low rainfall or unfavorable weather conditions in the insured area.
- Standing crops (from sowing to harvesting): Due to non-preventable risks such as drought, famine, flood, inundation, pests and diseases, landslides, natural fires and lightning, hurricanes, hail, cyclones, typhoons and tornadoes etc. Comprehensive risk insurance will be provided to cover the loss of yield.
- Post Harvest Damage: Post-harvest coverage is available for a maximum period of two weeks from harvest for conditions arising out of specific hazards of cyclones and cyclonic rains and unseasonal rains.
- Localized Calamities: Loss/damage to isolated farms affected by the occurrence of localized hazards like torrential rains, landslides and floods in the notified area.
The risk under which the benefit of PMFBY Scheme will not be available
- War and Kindred Danger
- nuclear risk
- malicious damage
- theft or act of enmity
- Grazing by domestic/or wild animals and other preventable risks will be excluded from coverage.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 Apply Online (How to Register)
Below for Agriculture Insurance under PMFBY 2022 pmfby online application form Step by step complete process of filling is given which you can follow:
- To register online on pmfby portal, first of all the official website of PMFBY pmfby.gov.in go to
- Now you will be on the home page of the website “Farmer Corner – Apply for Crop Insurance by Yourself” A section of will appear click on it
- as soon as you “Farmer Corner” After clicking on the button, you have to create a new account on the pmfby portal. “Guest Farmers” have to click on the button
- If you already have an account on the website then you “Login for Farmer” can click on
- After clicking on the “Guest Farmers” link, now the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana online application form for 202 will open in front of you.
- Here candidates have to fill all the requested information like Farmer Details, Residential Details, Farmer ID, Bank Account Details to complete the registration process.
- After filling the form successfully, you have to enter the captcha code in the given box and then click on the “Create User” button.
After registering, you can complete your online registration process by logging in to PMFBY Portal using your registered mobile number to fill the balance application form and complete the online application process.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Check Status
The farmer brothers who have filled the online application form under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana 2021 can check the status of their form, the complete process of how to check application status is given below:
- To Check PMFBY Kisan Application Status Online First Official Website Pmfby.Gov.In go to
- On the homepage, “Application Status Click on “Know Your Application Status On Every Step” link
- Thereafter, the PMFBY Kisan Online Application Status window will appear as follows
- Here candidates can enter “Application Number” and “Captcha” and then click on “Check Status” button to check PMFBY Kisan Online Application Status.
How to access PMFBY 2021 Complaint / Grievance section
For the convenience of the farmers, the government has also provided the complaint registration facility on the PMFBY portal. Now farmers can submit their complaints directly to the concerned authorities through the portal.
To register a complaint, farmers have to first fill the complaint registration form, for this you have to be present on the homepage of the website. “Technical Grievance – Tell us about your problems” have to click on the button
We will open the Technical Grievance form in front of you, here after filling your name, mobile number and email id, you have to register your problem under Comments section and click on submit button.
State Wise Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana List 2021
- First of all you need to know about the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana. official website will go on.
- Now here on the homepage you have to click on the report link.
- After that youState Wise Farmer DetailsYou have to click on the link.
- As soon as you click on this option, the state wise farmer details list will open in front of you. For whichever year you want to check farmer details, you can download and check it.
PMFBY Scheme FAQ
What is crop insurance?
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is a means to protect the farmer from financial loss due to uncertainty that may arise from crop failure, loss arising or all unforeseen hazards beyond their control.
What is Weather Based Crop Insurance?
The objective of the weather based Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana is to reduce the possibility of economic loss of the insured farmers due to anticipated crop loss due to adverse conditions of weather parameters like rain, temperature, frost, humidity etc.
What is the coverage of crops?
1. Food crops (Cereals, Millets And Pulses),
3. Annual Commercial / Annual Horticultural crops
Who can register on PMFBY portal?
Any farmer from across India who has cultivable land can register on the portal for agriculture insurance coverage.
Can registration for PM Fasal Bima Yojana be done from mobile phones?
Yes (Yes) You can also apply online for Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana using your mobile
How will a user know whether the registration is approved or not?
The user will be sent through SMS about the approval/rejection of his form on his registered mobile and can also check his application status.
Is it necessary to have Aadhar number to fill the registration form?
Yes. Aadhaar verification is mandatory for filling the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
Follow Us On Social Media