e shram card bhatta registration | E Shram Card Allowance Online Registration | eShram card online apply | UP e shramik card panjikaran |e shram card bhatta yojana status | eshram.gov.in | How to make e Shramik Card 2022
The government had last year prepared a national database for unorganized workers for the overall welfare of crores of unorganized workers of the country. For which PM Modi has launched e-shram portal, workers are being linked with their Aadhar card through esharm portal. Apart from this, the government is also going to provide many benefits to the people of the country on getting e Shram card bhatta registration done, the government is sending direct money to the accounts of those whose e Shramik card is made, check complete information from here.
eShram Card Bhatta E-Shram Card Allowance 2022
Poor people have faced many problems due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Businesses have been closed in Uttar Pradesh during the lockdown period. This curfew has mainly affected the daily wage workers, the lockdown was very important to stop the spread of this epidemic, but this virus has caused a lot of damage to the general public.
Due to this, the government is taking relief measures since the beginning of the lockdown and as a part of it, the government has started the E-Shram Card Allowance Scheme for daily wage laborers and people from the unorganized sector and apply for this shramik Bhatta Yojana. The government is inviting letters on eshram.gov.in, the complete details of the application are given below which you all can check.
1000 rupees are coming in the account under eShram card, if not, then do this work soon
The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh has transferred 1000 rupees to the bank accounts of the people registered on the e-shramik portal. If you have not received money in your account, then what should you do, here we will tell you. The E-Shram Mazdoor Yojana of the Ministry of Labor and Employment is proving to be very helpful for the working class citizens who are facing economic problems during the Corona period.
This Yogi Mazdoor Yojana Under Yogi Sarkar, 1000 rupees have been transferred to the people registered on the e-shram portal in the bank account for 2 months, but there are many people who have registered for the e-shramik card, but their account I haven’t got the first installment yet. So check your status and if you have not done e shram card portal registration, then register early by visiting the link given below: https://cscportal.in/e-shram-card-registration/
How to Check eShram Card Balance 2022
If you have got a labor card made and still the installment of e-shram scheme has not come in the account of eligible citizens, they do not need to worry much. You can check your account information, for this first you have to go to the bank and check the installment status, or you can get complete information about your account by calling the toll free number of the bank sitting at home.
If your mobile number is registered with the bank, then you will get a message, if the number is registered, then check it properly, if not, then register it, so that you can get the information related to the account through the message.
e Shram Card Registration Benefits
Under the e Shram Card Bhatta 2022 of the Labor and Employment Department, construction workers, migrant workers and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers and workers engaged in other works E Shram Card Benefits In Hindi The benefits will be as per the table below:-
- Under the scheme, 1000 rupees will be sent to the bank account of the workers by the Yogi government.
- The benefits of important schemes of the state will be provided under the labor card.
- Under this scheme, pension facility is also being provided to the applicant.
- Rickshaw, handcart, e-rickshaw, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers and unorganized sector etc. will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Under the e Shram card bhatta scheme, the people of the unorganized sector (UW) will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of this allowance scheme will be provided to all the registered people.
- The amount given under the scheme will be directly transferred to the account in DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) mode.
- Applicants will get the benefit of health services under the shram card bhatta scheme.
- The benefits of central and state government schemes can be easily obtained if you have a labor card.
Purpose of E Shram Card Allowance Scheme
- To provide financial assistance to all unorganized workers including construction workers, migrant workers, gig and platform workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers etc.
- To improve the implementation efficiency of social security services for the unorganized workers
- To reach the benefits of social security schemes to all.
- Portability of social security and welfare benefits to migrant and construction workers.
- To provide a comprehensive database to the Central and State Governments to deal with any national crisis like COVID-19 in future.
- E Shram Card Portal Through this, the government will be helped in providing employment to the workers according to their skills.
Eligibility Criteria For Yogi Majdur Yojana
If a person wants to take advantage of the Yogi Mazdoor Yojana of the government, then it is necessary to fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below, only then he will be able to become eligible for the scheme:
- Only residents of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for e Shram crad bhatta scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the person who is registered as a laborer in any of the e shram porta, labor department, municipal development corporation and gram sabhas.
- Any citizen of the country can register for e shram card.
- If the laborer does not have this e shram card then he will not be considered eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must have a bank account for this labor allowance scheme application.
- Applicant’s bank account should be linked with Aadhar card
Documents for E Shram Card 2022
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- proof of residence
- age proof
- mobile number
- aadhar number
- mobile number linked with aadhar number
- bank account number
- IFSC Code
- Ration card
- income certificate
e Shram Card Bhatta Registration 2022 (apply online)
- First of all you have to go to E Shram Portal.
- After this you will reach the home page of the portal.
- in this page you have to click on “REGISTER on e-Shram” link.
- Now you will see eshram Card registration Dashboard.
- Here you have to click on New Self eShram Card Registration.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number.
- After this an OTP will come on your mobile number which you will have to verify.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar number here and mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card. if customer’s aadhaar not linked with mobile you can choose the finger print option or iris scan to verify the customer’s identity
- Now an OTP will be sent to your same mobile number.
- Here you have to verify this OTP.
- After this you have to fill all the information here correctly to make eShram Card.
- After filling the information you have to submit the application successfully.
- After this your Eshram Card will be ready from the s shram portal which you can download here.
Note: To see the step by step process of applying on e Shram Portal, visit the link given below: https://cscportal.in/e-shram-card-registration/
What is the name of 1000 rupees labor allowance scheme?
This scheme of the government is being known as e shram card bhatta yojana, labor allowance scheme and Yogi Majdur Yojana.
How to get eShram card assistance amount,
The assistance amount of E Shram Card Allowance Scheme is being sent directly to the bank account of the worker in DBT mode.
What are the benefits available under the Shram Card Allowance Scheme?
Under this scheme of the government, an assistance amount of ₹ 1000 is being provided.
Who can apply in Shram Card Scheme.
Every person in India can apply for E Shram Card.
Which class of laborers are the beneficiaries of Shram Card Allowance Scheme?
People from the state unorganized sector are eligible for this scheme.
Follow Us On Social Media