view from here CSC FAQ 2021-22 Easily – There are many questions in people’s mind regarding the csc service of the government, which you do not get the answer easily, so here we have given answers to all the questions related to csc here, now you do not need to wander here and there. Now here you can find answers to all those questions that you have.
What is CSC?
Under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) prepared by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, Common Services Center (CSC) has been conceptualized as an ICT enabled, front end service . Points of delivery of government, social and private sector services in the areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc.
Who is VLE?
VLEs (Village Level Entrepreneur) are village level entrepreneurs who provide various government and non-government services to the end consumers from CSC outlets (mostly owned).
Also read List Of All CSC Services 2022
What are the minimum requirements to become a VLE?
- Aadhar card is required to register on csc portal.
- The VLE must be a village youth above the age of 18 years.
- VLE must have passed 10th level examination from a recognized board as minimum educational qualification.
- VLEs should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic level knowledge of the English language.
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage.
- VLEs should be motivated enough to be the key drivers of social change and spread their duties with utmost dedication and sincerity.
Is there any fee for CSC registration?
There is no fee for registering as a VLE. It is absolutely Free of Cost. Any citizen of India can register in a very easy way by visiting CSC Registration Portal.
What are the documents to be uploaded while registering to become a VLE?
- PAN card copy.
- CSC Center Photos (Inside and Out)
- Canceled check copy
What are all the system requirements for registering at CSC?
- 120 GB hard disk drive.
- 512 MB RAM.
- CD / DVD drive.
- UPS PC licensed Windows XP or above operating system.
- Printer / Color Printer.
- Web Cam / Digital Camera.
- Internet connection with at least 128 Kbps speed for browsing and uploading data on the Internet.
Is there any training required to become a VLE?
No, you do not need any specific training to become a VLE. Meeting the minimum criteria as mentioned above is enough to become a VLE.
How to do CSC Registration?
- To apply for CSC http://register.csc.gov.in go to url
- Click on the “Click here to apply” button displayed on the homepage.
- Enter you Aadhar number, choose the authentication type and further fill the captcha code and click on “Submit button”
- And in the same way, you can easily register for CSC by filling all the information asked in the form.
For more information related to CSC registration click on the link given below
Also read csc registration 2022 csc apply start fast
Follow Us On Social Media