In this article we Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana Full information given. this plan in short DDU GKY also say. Friends, if you are looking for information related to getting free skill training / training under DDU GKY, then this article can prove to be very helpful for you. Please read the full article –
What is DDU GKY? ,
DDU GKY is an ambitious government scheme run by the Government of India. Under this, the aspiring youth of the country are given a chance to do training courses under various trades. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana was launched by the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) on 25 September 2014. Every year this day is also celebrated as Antyodaya Diwas.
read also View Kaushal Vikas Yojana Registration Process
Friends, as you know, India is a country of youth. Here about 69 percent of the population is in the age group of 25 to 40 years. Therefore, it becomes very important to get skill training and jobs for the empowerment and development of youth.
Purpose of DDU GKY ,
DDU GKY The objective of this program is to develop the poor youth of rural areas economically capable and skill of the youth at the world level. This scheme is a part of National Livelihood Mission which is being run with twin objectives. The goal of this scheme is to increase the income of the rural poor family and to fulfill the career aspirations of the youth.
DDU-GKY Training Courses List ,
DDU GKY offers courses for 3, 6, 9, and 12 months duration. close to you ddu gky training center It is not necessary that all the courses are present in it. Because this scheme works on a very large scale. It may include courses related to the following areas –
How to do DDU GKY Free Training Course –
To get free training under DDU GKY you have to find your nearest training center. Let us tell you that under the scheme, training centers have been opened in almost all the districts. Before applying, keep these things in mind –
read also Register for Free Skill Training
Required eligibility –
- Age should be 15 to 35 years.
- You should have the passion to change your life with hard work.
- You must have had some schooling.
- 50% seats are reserved for SC/ST, 15% for minorities, 33% for women, 3% for persons with disabilities.
- Aadhar card or ID card (with your photo and date of birth)
- You must have any one identity proof card from BPL, MNREGA, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, BPL PDIUS card or NRLM Self Help Group card.
- Must have sc/st certificate or disability certificate to get age relaxation or reservation
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Passport size photo, etc.
DDU-GKY Registration Process –
- Firstly find the nearest training center by selecting your state, district and sector on the ddugky.gov.in portal
- Contact your nearest training center to know about the courses available
- Once the training course starts, visit the center to apply and get training
Note – You can find training and employment in sectors such as electrical, IT, power and energy and retail. Therefore, you should choose the sector according to your interest.
DDU GKY Guidelines 2020-21 –
The DDU-GKY program is committed to provide better skills to the rural poor youth. So it invests money on good private sector teachers and training centers for better training. A separate department has been created for this scheme in each state. who monitor and conduct periodic assessments at these training centres.
The age of 15 to 35 years has been fixed to join Deendayal Upadhyaya Kaushalya Yojana. As a part of the scheme Skill India campaign, it runs along with Make in India, Digital India, Stand-up India campaigns. Along with learning skills, there should also be personality development. Therefore, the importance of computer, tablet, English speaking is told by trained teachers. DDU-GKY scheme has been implemented in 689 districts of 28 states. You can choose your nearest training center.
Special Features of DDU GKY Scheme ,
Deendayal Grameen Kaushalya Yojana is a multi-purpose scheme, due to which there are many special features of this scheme –
- This scheme to develop both the personality and income of the youth.
- Necessary books, study material, dress, food arrangements, accommodation etc. are free of cost during the training.
- Providing short duration training courses to rural youth, which include courses of up to 3, 6 months.
- Through the scheme, providing free training to rural youth and getting them jobs.
- To give more opportunities to the people of the backward section of the society.
- To lay more emphasis on training of rural youth.
- DDU-GKY mainly focuses on rural youth from poor families in the age group of 15 to 35 years.
- Improving training by involving more and more private sector partners in the scheme.
- Bringing satisfaction to the youth who are employed by the scheme being run simultaneously across the country.
What should be the qualification of youth applying for DDU GKY?
The youth are given placement in companies by developing skills in a particular job. When you are hired, ddu gky gives salary top-up from 2 to 6 months. You are also given the facility to contact for help in case of health or any other problem during the job.
Which trades are trained in Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana –
From car/bike repairing to online working on computers, ddu-gky provides training in more than 550 trades. You can join the course according to your interest. You can also give online test to get the job of your interest.
What are the documents required to get the training?
Mandatory – You must have Aadhar Card or Identity Card (with your photo and date of birth).
For eligibility, one of the following must be proof-
- You or your family have a BPL card, in which your name is written.
- MNREGA card in which you have worked for at least 15 days. (If you have ever worked in MNREGA)
- National Health Insurance Scheme Card
- Have Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card or BPL PDS Card
- NRLM Self Help Group Identity or certificate for any member of your household
read also Electricity Bill Easy Installment Scheme 2022
DDU GKY What are the benefits you will get by joining –
- Your bank account will be opened
- your biometric identity card
- Residential Training Program Completely Free
- Use of computer/tablet/internet etc. will be free for training.
- On completion of training, you will get a certificate of DDU-GKY.
- You will not have to pay anything for the placement interview.
- You will get minimum salary not less than 6000 in the job.
- After 12 months of successful training, the minimum salary will be Rs 10000.
DDU GKY Logo ,
The logo of Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana i.e. DDU GKY has now changed. Its symbol is now something like this.
Here the logo of DDU GKY you can see the existing and new logo –
read also What is Mission Rojgar UP 2022?
FAQ Related to DDU GKY ,
What is DDU GKY course?
DDU GKY Courses are made for giving Skill training in many specific fields like automobile, information technology, agriculture, textile, etc. to generate employment between Indian Youth of age 15 to 35.
What are the benefits of DDU GKY?
DDU GKY Program aims to fulfill the desire of Indian Youth in the Field of carrier opportunity and Money income. So that they can contribute to their families as well as Nation.
When did DDU GKY start?
Ministry of Rural development Started its flagship Skill Development program DDU-GKY on 25 September 2014.
How do I become a DDU GKY training partner?
You have to visit DDU GKY’s official website and fill e-form there. After Applying for a new PRN and verification you will get a training partnership with Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana.
What is captive placement?
This Scheme provides almost 100 percent placement to all trainees in their respective fields.