How to do Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration 2022

of the government of India Solar Pump Subsidy Scheme whom we Kusum Yojana know by name. kusum yojana full name Farmer Energy and Utthan Maha Abhiyan Yojana Is. This scheme has been started by the Modi government with the objective of eliminating the problems related to agriculture irrigation for the farmers and to make them self-employed. In this article, we have shared with you various information from basic information of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Solar Pump Yojana to online registration.

Kusum Yojana Online Registration 2022 –

Under this scheme, farmers can install solar pumps of 3 HP, 5 HP and 7.5 HP capacity. Whose power generation capacity can be from 500 kW to 2 MW. To get the benefit of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme, farmers will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost. In the remaining 90 percent, the government will give 60 percent subsidy in the account of the beneficiaries. And 30 percent amount will be given by the bank in the form of loan. Which farmers can pay in installments.

read also How to check whether mobile number is linked with Aadhar card?

So as you now know that under Kusum Yojana, farmers can get solar panel-powered agricultural irrigation pumps installed in their fields. What is its mandatory eligibility, required documents and the process of application, let us know step by step –

Required eligibility and required documents information –

  • Friends, the person applying for Kusum Solar Pump Scheme should be a farmer. That is, all the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
  • The farmer should have Aadhar card.
  • The applicant should have a bank account and all its details.
  • The farmer should have all the documents of his land. From which it will be known that how big solar irrigation pump plant will be required. Besides.
  • income certificate
  • Mobile number
  • Address proof
  • Passport size photo etc. may be required.

read also How to get Kisan Credit Card?

How to apply for Kusum Yojana –

There is no single website in the entire country for online application of Kusum Yojana. Different states have different websites for this. Farmers brothers who want to install solar irrigation plants in their barren fields under Pradhan Mantri Kusum Solar Pump Yojana. For them, we have tried to explain the complete process to apply online.

The very first thing that you need to know is that the entire draft of this scheme has been done by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) of the Central Government. Whose website is mnre.gov.in. But the application process and proceedings are being looked after by the state governments.

Under the Kusum scheme, the governments of every state in the country are working in different ways to install solar pumps. In Uttar Pradesh, it is running on first come first serve basis.

What is Kusum Solar Pump Scheme?

Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana was launched by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) on 8 March 2019. Kisan Bhai also called it Kusum Solar Pump Scheme. The goal of this scheme is to provide solar-powered solar irrigation pumps to the farmers at a very low cost. So that along with agricultural production, the income of the farmers can also be increased.

You must be wondering how the income will increase, then let us tell you that the electricity of solar panels which will be saved after irrigation etc., farmers will be able to sell it to the government on a per unit basis.

read also Indira Awas Yojana List 2022

full name of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana
when did it start 8 March 2019
Name of Ministry Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Objective To increase the use of solar energy in India and make farmers self-reliant.
official website mnre.gov.in
beneficiary all the farmers of the country

Purpose of Kusum Yojana –

Following are the objectives of the government behind starting this scheme –

  • To provide reliable and low cost, environment pollution free means of irrigation to the farmers through solar powered solar pumps.
  • To give opportunity to the farmers to make good use of their barren land.
  • To provide additional income and opportunity to become self-reliant from the electricity generated from solar panels.
  • To provide government subsidy in installing solar pumps so that farmers can easily install solar panel irrigation pumps.
  • Only 10 percent of the total cost will have to be paid by the farmer for installing solar pumps.

read also What is One Nation One Ration Card Scheme?

Key points of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme –

It is very important to know these important points of Kusum Solar Pump Scheme –

  • The most important thing about this scheme is that in this, farmers can install solar pumps ranging from 500 KW to 2 MW capacity in their fields.
  • 17.50 lakh solar agricultural pumps up to 7.5 HP will be provided to the farmers who till now irrigate with the help of diesel engine.
  • Out of the total farmers irrigating with the help of electricity, 10 lakh farmers will be given assistance to install solar pumps. They will also have a capacity of 7.5 HP.
  • So in this way the central and state governments are going to give subsidy to the farmers for installing 27.50 lakh solar pumps in the first phase of Kusum Yojana by investing Rs 48-48 thousand crores.
  • In the second phase of Kusum Yojana, the government will prepare to give subsidy to the farmers for installing solar panels on the meadows of their fields.
  • To get the solar pump installed, the farmers will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost in the beginning. Of the remaining 90 percent cost, 60 percent subsidy will be given by the government and 30 percent bank loan.
  • The subsidy amount given by the government will come directly into the bank account of the farmers.
  • The government will spend Rs 1.40 lakh crore by 2022 for the Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana.
  • By selling the left over electricity in solar pump, farmers can earn their bank loan and additional income. The government will buy all the electricity.

read also View NREGA Payment List (Payment Details) 2022

Important information-

Colleagues! Nowadays, many fake websites have been created to extort money by registering online in the name of Kusum Yojana. From whom you should be saved.

Kusum Solar Pump Registration –

Friends, to take advantage of Kusum Yojana, you should visit the official website or office of your state’s nodal agency or electricity distributor company (Discom). And collect clear information from them.

Pay special attention to the fact that you do not get rigged in the process of applying online. Here we have given the link of reliable website related to Kusum Yojana of some states. By going to which you can fill the kusum yojana online registration form. And you can also know the details of your old application.

read also Khadi Agarbatti Self-reliant Mission

Benefits of Kusum Yojana Maharashtra –

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started an effort to provide reliable source of agricultural irrigation to the farmer brothers by starting Kusum Yojana. Due to which the following benefits can be given to farmers, agriculture, business, and production in the country –

  • Farmers will be able to make good use of their barren land.
  • Even by investing less money, farmers will get solar irrigation pumps, due to which there will be no financial burden on them.
  • Solar power generation will be encouraged in the country.
  • Electricity purchased from solar pump will generate more electricity in the country.
  • The incidence of crop failure due to irrigation will be less. And there will be increase and continuity in crop production.
  • Diesel and pole electricity will be saved.
  • Farmers’ income will increase.

read also How to link Aadhar card with PAN?

Dear readers, please take note!

New updates and latest information about government schemes are now also given on our telegram channel. If you run telegram then definitely join our telegram channel.