Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme is for those youths of Haryana, who have not yet found any employment despite studying Intermediate, Graduation or Post Graduation. Under this scheme, a plan has been prepared to give them unemployment allowance and honorarium for 3 years. Till now many youth are getting monthly honorarium from the scheme, if you do not know how to see yourself in Saksham Yojana, then you can check your registration status online according to the instructions given below.
What is Saksham Yuva Yojana? ,
Saksham Yuva Yojana was started in Haryana on 1st November 2016. Under the scheme Rs 1500 is given to all eligible graduate beneficiaries and Rs 3000 per month to post graduate beneficiaries. Along with this, the government also provides training and employment opportunities to all the educated youth for skill development. Eligible young siblings to get benefits Saksham Planning Portal You can register online by visiting
|scheme name||Saksham Yuva Yojana (Educated Youth Allowance and Honorarium Scheme)|
|when did it start||1 November 2016|
|ministry||Employment Department, Haryana|
|Objective||To guarantee honorarium and employment to educated unemployed youth.|
Also read – Search jobs on Modi Sarkar’s Aseem Portal
If you want to see your name in Saksham Yojana, then do this work –
- First official website www.hreyahs.gov.in open
- login/Sign-in inside the menu Saksham Yuva click on
- Select qualification by filling your registration number, password
- Login by filling the captcha code
- Now click on Check Allowance and Honorarium Status
- By doing this you will know whether your name is in Saksham Yojana or not.
Haryana Saksham Yojana Online Form 2022 –
Follow the instructions given below to register online for Saksham Yojana 2022. Keep one thing in mind, those who have registered once in this scheme from 2016 till now. This will be their last registration. So they have to pay special attention. Haryana Saksham Yojana online form can be applied according to the instructions and necessary eligibility given below –
Required eligibility –
- The educated educated youth allowance and honorarium scheme is only for the people of Haryana.
- Under this scheme, only youth who have obtained Intermediate, Graduation and Post-graduation degree in science, engineering and science will be included.
- The educational degree of the beneficiary youth should be from recognized university/affiliated colleges in Haryana University, NCT Delhi and UT Chandigarh.
- Applicants age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Youth whose family annual income is more than 3 lakhs. They cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Scheme benefits will be available only for 3 years. If the beneficiary is more than 35 years old, then he will get the benefit of this scheme.
Required documents –
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID
- income certificate
- bank account
- mobile number
- educational certificate
- Pan Card
- passport size photo
Also read – How to check your name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
How to apply for Saksham Yuva Allowance and Honorarium –
- First official website of Saksham Yojana hreyahs.gov.in go to –
- On the home page, click on Login / Signin in the menu bar – then click on the SAKSHAM Yuva option in the sub menu inside it –
- Now the option of logging in will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the Employment Registration Number, Password and Qualification. This is how you can login.
- But those who have come to this portal for the first time will not have any registration number or password. so that’s why they look down SignUp/Register have to click on. As shown in below picture.
- On the next page choose your educational qualification, after that you will get the online form under Registration for SAKSHAM YUVA Scheme – 2016. In which the requested information such as residence address, educational details, date of birth, Aadhaar number, employment registration number (this is done on the employment website), mobile number, email etc. will be asked.
- After filling all the information carefully, you will be registered in Saksham Yuva Yojana.
- After that you can apply for unemployment allowance and job by logging in
Also read – Open Saral Haryana Portal
How much allowance will be given on how much degree –
|12th pass youth||900 rupees|
|to graduate youth||1500 rupees|
|to post graduate youth||3,000 rupees|
Special features of Saksham Yuva Yojana ,
- There is a rule to give preference to the youth applying in this scheme on the basis of their educational qualification, age, economic status etc.
- A list of all unemployed youth will be prepared at the district level. In which the more age, more educational qualification will be given preference.
- Haryana government will implement the SAKSHAM YUVA-II scheme for skill development training. This will help the youth to become self-reliant.
- Applicants whose application has been rejected due to any reason. They can apply again.
- Both the monthly salary and unemployment allowance will be given to the people who get employment under the Saksham scheme. But the allowance honorarium will be available only for 3 years.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Help Line Number –
Below you will find the numbers of all the responsible officers. You can contact with them. Or you can see by going to the contact us option on the official website.
18001802403, 01262-274159, 0172-2560407, 0172-2560407, 0172-2560407, 01722560048, 01722560407
read also , Kusum Solar Pump Scheme Online Registration 2022