Stand Up India 2022 , Stand Up India Scheme Application Online | PM Stand Up India Scheme Registration | Stand Up India Scheme Application Form Download | Stand Up India Scheme in Hindi
Stand Up India Scheme: Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi in his Independence Day address on August 15, 2015, in his game changer campaign “Start-up India” Stand-up India to promote grassroots entrepreneurship for economic empowerment and job creation was unveiled. Launched to commemorate 125th birth anniversary of Dr. Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Stand-up India Scheme 2022, seeks to leverage the institutional credit structure to reach out to the underserved areas of people such as SC, ST and women entrepreneurs. So as to enable them to participate in the economic growth of the nation.
The objective of the Stand-up India scheme is to facilitate a bank loan of at least Rs 10 lakh to Rs 100 lakh to a Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and set up per bank branch of all commercial banks. To set up a woman borrower in
Stand Up India 2022 (Stand Up India)
The Stand Up India scheme has been extended till the year 2025. This was stated by the Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman while presenting the Union Budget 2019-20 in the Parliament. Stand-up India Scheme and web based interactive portal (www.standupmitra.in) were launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister on 05th April, 2016. StandupMitra portal has been developed by SIDBI, under the guidance of Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
The Stand Up India (SUI) scheme envisages increasing inclusive access to credit to the excluded segments of the society (SC/ST/Women) and the entire banking sector by aggregating 1.25 lakh bank branches with the availability of banking agencies operating across the country. An attempt has been made to activate the network. The present user manual aims to enable ‘ease with navigation’ of the portal.
CoWin – COVID 19 Vaccine Registration
Stand Up India Highlights
|scheme name||Stand Up India Scheme 2022|
|who started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||August 15, 2015|
|sponsored by||central government|
|year of planning||2022|
Stand Up India Scheme Objective (Purpose)
The objective of Stand Up India Scheme is to facilitate bank credit between 10 lakh and 1 crore to at least one Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) borrower and at least one woman borrower per bank branch for setting up greenfield have to give.
The enterprise may be in manufacturing, services or trading sector. In case of non-individual enterprises at least 51% stake and controlling stake should be held by SC/ST or women entrepreneur.
Eligibility for Stand-up India Scheme 2022
- Only SC / ST and / or women entrepreneurs who are above 18 years of age are eligible for this scheme.
- Loan under the scheme is available for green field project only.
- Green field, in this context, is the beneficiary’s first venture in the manufacturing or services or trade sector.
- In case of non-individual enterprises, 51% shareholding and controlling stake should be held by SC/ST and/or women entrepreneur.
- The borrower should not be in default with any bank/financial institution.
Documents for Stand Up India Scheme
Any applicant who wants to get a loan under this scheme of the government, then it is necessary to have the following documents:
- proof of residence
- Aadhar Card
- caste proof
- Voter ID Card
- driving license
- Pan Card
- Signature identification from the current bankers of the proprietor, partner of the director (if a company)
- recent telephone bill
- electricity bill
- property tax receipt
- business address proof
Stand-up India Loan (Details of Loan)
- Nature of loan Composite loan (inclusive of term loan and working capital) between 10 lakh to 100 lakh.
- Purpose of Loan – For setting up a new enterprise in manufacturing, trading or service sector by SC/ST/Women entrepreneur.
- Loan Size – Overall loan 75% of the project cost included in term loan and working capital. The condition of the loan which is expected to cover 75% of the project cost will not be applicable if the borrower’s contribution with convergence assistance from any other schemes exceeds 25% of the project cost.
- Rate of interest – The rate of interest will be the lowest applicable rate of the bank for that category (rating category) (Base Rate (MCLR) + 3% + Tenor Premium).
- the protection – Apart from the primary security, the loan can be secured by collateral security or by guarantee of Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme for Stand-up India Loans (CGFSIL).
- Repayment – The loan is repayable in 7 years with a maximum moratorium period of 18 years.
- Working Capital – For withdrawal of working capital up to 10 lakhs, through overdraft can be sanctioned. RuPay Debit Card will be issued for the convenience of the borrower. The working capital limit as per cash credit limit is more than 10 lakhs.
CSC Certificate Download & TEC Registration Online
How to apply for loans
The scheme covering all branches of scheduled commercial banks will be accessed in three possible ways.
- straight to the branch
- stand-up india Through the portal (www.standupmitra.in)
- Through Lead District Manager (LDM)
Stand Up India loan Registration Online 2022
Those who want to take a loan under this scheme, they will have to follow the following complete process, see the complete information about how to do new registration below:
- First of all go to the official website standupmitra.in
- Now you will reach the homepage of the website
- here you now Apply Here to click on the button
- Now the page of New Registration will open in front of you.
- Now here you can apply under three category
- New Entrepreneur
- Existing Entrepreneur
- Self Employed Professional
- Select the category under which you want to apply
- Now fill your name, email and other details and click on Generate OTP
- Now login and fill the application form To fill the application form, you can come to the official manual check which is given above.
Stand-Up India FAQ (FAQ)
What is Stand-up India Scheme?
in the country Stand-up India to promote grassroots entrepreneurship for economic empowerment and job creation The objective of this scheme is to provide easily subsidized loans for new startups.
When was Stand Up India started?
Stand Up India Scheme To Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi ji on 15th August, 2015 implemented all over the country
What is Start Up India Scheme?
This scheme has been implemented to support more and more startups in the country. This Start up India scheme has a strong presence in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities where startups are often deprived of funding. startup will build the ecosystem.
How to apply for Stand Up India Loan?
To get the loan under the scheme, you have to fill the application form by visiting the official website, the process of application is given in the above article.
What is the official website of Stand Up India Scheme?
Official website of this scheme of central government standupmitra.in Is
Follow Us On Social Media
Stand Up India loan application form Download: Click Here