See How to register for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission. JMVST Admission Enrollment Policy Or Admit Card 2022 | JNV Admission Online Application Form
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Enrollment
Admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is done on the basis of selection test designed and conducted by CBSE. The test is called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST). It is non-verbal in nature, class-neutral and designed to ensure that gifted children from rural areas are able to compete without facing any disadvantage. Special care is taken to ensure that children from far flung areas get admit cards free of cost without any difficulty. Adequate publicity is done in the local schools of the district through Doordarshan, All India Radio, local newspapers, booklets, school websites and through the headmasters and teachers of Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- Candidates studying in Class V during 2021-22 by Govt. Recognized schools in a district are eligible to apply for JNV located in the same district.
- The candidate seeking admission must have been born not earlier than 01-05-2006 and not later than 30-04-2010 (both days inclusive). This will be applicable to all categories of candidates, including those belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). In case of suspected cases of overdue than the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to the Medical Board for confirmation of age. The decision of the Medical Board will be considered final.
- The candidate appearing for the selection test must be studying in Class-V for the academic session 2020-21 in Government/Government aided or other recognized Schools or National Institute of Open Schooling’s Certificate Qualifying Course in the same should be in District in which he wants to enter. A school shall be deemed to be recognized if it is declared by the Government or by any other agency authorized by the Government. Schools, where students have obtained B where certificate under National Institute of Open Schooling, must have the accreditation of NIOS. A candidate has to successfully complete class-V in the session 2020-21. The actual admission in Class-VI for the session 2022-23 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A candidate claiming admission under rural quota must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. / Government Aided / Recognized Schools spend one full academic session every year in a school located in rural area.
- Those candidates who will be passing the Certificate Competency Course of National Institute of Open Schooling on or before 30th September, 2020 are also eligible to write the entrance test, provided they are in the prescribed age group. A certificate of rural status of a child from the National Institute of Open Schooling will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate of the district showing that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Is. Students studying under the above scheme and residing in urban and notified areas are not eligible to get seats in rural quota.
- If the district in which the JNV is opened is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission in JNVST, if a new school is not yet started in the newly displaced district. Has happened. 4.2 A candidate who is not promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15 September 2020 is not eligible to apply. 4.8 No candidate is eligible to appear for the selection test for a second time under any circumstances.
for rural candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from urban areas of the district.
- Candidate seeking admission under rural quota should be studying in full academic session Class-III, IV & V from Government/Government Aided/Govt. Recognized School(s) located in rural areas. However, the candidate must have studied the full academic session in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their Rural Status Certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates:
A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area, even for one day of the session of class-III, IV and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which have been defined in the 2011 census or later through notification of the government. All other areas will be treated as rural.
For Transgender Candidates:
There is no separate reservation for transgender category candidates and they will be included in boys’ category for the purpose of reservation under various sub-categories like Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card
Candidates have to report at the exam center as per the details mentioned on the admit card. No request for change of center will be entertained once the center is allotted to the candidate. The table below contains the exam dates for JNVST exam session and schedule.
|Issuance of Admit Card||NA|
|Date of Selection Test||NA|
Follow Us On Social Media